Black thug executes white NYPD cop

I know!! Never and thats because it doesnt happen! See?!!?

I see that you're a fucking moron.

BUT you do advertise the fact with your assclown avie...

{
A former San Diego Police Department officer who admitted to misconduct on the job – including assault, battery and illegally detaining several women – cried as he addressed a judge at his sentencing Friday.

“I would like to say that I am sorry for anything I have done that has caused anyone pain,” Christopher Hays said, holding back tears.

Source: Ex-SDPD Officer Cries Apologizes at Sentencing NBC 7 San Diego
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook}

They only harass Black professionals because they know there will be consequences. Until recently no one so much as blinked an eye when a non professional Black person was killed. Things are changing.

No one blinks an eye when a non professional white person is killed. No one blinks an eye when a black kills another black, no one blinks an eye when a black kills a white.

In fact, the only one that gets attention is when any perceived white person kills a black.
BS. Three of the cops that killed this last guy were Black.

Like I said, perceived white person.
The were some white cops. What are you confused about?

Nothing.
Obviously everything. 3 of the cops were white and 3 were Black. Why are people still upset since that doesnt fit your rule of thumb?

When was the last time that a cop was sent to prison for murder, rape, stealing, brutality, lying in court, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, and planting evidence?

Last month;

{
A crooked former NYPD cop who took part in armed drug dealer shakedowns – sometimes on duty and in uniform – was hit with an 18-year prison term in Brooklyn federal court Thursday.

Jose Tejada, a 17-year department veteran, was found guilty last June of helping a crew of hoodlums rob dealers of drugs and cash in Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx.}

Crooked ex-cop sentenced to 18 years in prison New York Post

Dirty cops are convicted all the time.
Sorry, not so. They walk 99% of the time. "All the time" is very misleading and false. It's RARE for a cop to serve time in prison. Cops steal, rape, brutalize, assault, take bribes, lie in court, plant evidence, cover for other dirty cops, and murder. Yet, of all the cops guilty of those offenses, how many actually serve time in prison? It's very rare, very.

{
A former San Diego Police Department officer who admitted to misconduct on the job – including assault, battery and illegally detaining several women – cried as he addressed a judge at his sentencing Friday.

“I would like to say that I am sorry for anything I have done that has caused anyone pain,” Christopher Hays said, holding back tears.

Rare, very RARE .......... not common at all. They usually get a free pass in the legal system.

{

Weird, because this guy was found guilty of illegal imprisonment. Thats that thing blacks have been telling whites about they say doesnt exist. Tough break for the people who got locked up. I guess they can just reach into their bag of money for a lawyer...wait, no...use money from their job....wait,

Ahhh, anyway lets see what hes facing: With that plea, prosecutors said the ex-cop faced a maximum of five years behind bars but would likely be sentenced to about one year.

Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

1 WHOLE YEAR?!!!? My goodness thats terrible

{

Weird, because this guy was found guilty of illegal imprisonment. Thats that thing blacks have been telling whites about they say doesnt exist. Tough break for the people who got locked up. I guess they can just reach into their bag of money for a lawyer...wait, no...use money from their job....wait,

Ahhh, anyway lets see what hes facing: With that plea, prosecutors said the ex-cop faced a maximum of five years behind bars but would likely be sentenced to about one year.

So far he has 2 whole guys. The uneducated idiot is think that he is really proving his case. :laugh:

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Should whites and cops riot now?
Everyone should riot until both John Q. Public and cops learn to respect each other and live like civilized humans.

Last edited:
Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Everyone should riot until both John Q. Public and cops learn to respect each other and live life civilized humans.
And you think that would take a riot? Interesting thinking.

Rare, very RARE .......... not common at all. They usually get a free pass in the legal system.
You probably buy into the "hands up-don't shoot" shit and think Wilson should be in prison, right?
I buy into JUSTICE, plain and simple. I believe innocent until proven guilty. I believe that Mr. Wilson could've handled it differently. I also believe that "I feared for my life", "I feared for my safety", and "He was reaching for his waistband" should be questioned, and supporting evidence examined by independent outside sources not connected to law enforcement. I do not think it's justice when one law enforcement agency investigates another law enforcement agency. I believe that internal investigations are biased, and complete BS. I believe that both citizens and cops should be held to the same standards, and abide by the same laws.

Everyone should riot until both John Q. Public and cops learn to respect each other and live life civilized humans.
And you think that would take a riot? Interesting thinking.
Probably so since no one is interested in fair play across the board. What else would solve the problem? Do you think both sides are going to behave all on their own?

You probably buy into the "hands up-don't shoot" shit and think Wilson should be in prison, right?
I buy into JUSTICE, plain and simple. I believe innocent until proven guilty. I believe that Mr. Wilson could've handled it differently. I also believe that "I feared for my life", "I feared for my safety", and "He was reaching for his waistband" should be questioned, and supporting evidence examined by independent outside sources not connected to law enforcement. I do not think it's justice when one law enforcement agency investigates another law enforcement agency. I believe that internal investigations are biased, and complete BS. I believe that both citizens and cops should be held to the same standards, and abide by the same laws.

And that is why it was okay for this guy to shoot the cop?

{

So far he has 2 whole guys. The uneducated idiot is think that he is really proving his case. :laugh:

To be fair he did show 1 of the guys locked people up illegally and abused his power with females got a whole year in jail so...

And that is why it was okay for this guy to shoot the cop?
No, of course NOT. It's never OK to take a life unless it's absolutely necessary. No one should kill another human just to be killing. It's wrong, very wrong. We're suppose to be civilized, and not animals and act as though we're barbaric uncivil idiots. Life is precious, ALL LIFE.

{

To be fair he did show 1 of the guys locked people up illegally and abused his power with females got a whole year in jail so...

I see you joined C-FAG. The Clown Face Avatar Group.

Congrats on your originality and independent thinking.

You probably buy into the "pants on dont inbreed" shit.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of thugs styles or their inbreeding. "Pants up don't inbreed"!
I'm talking about your hill billy style. Remember pants on dont inbreed.

Forum List

Back