Black thug executes white NYPD cop

I dont have a record and would never attack a cop, but put the gun in Meatheads hands and his labeling me a thug gives him cover to do things with impunity.

Thats how labels work and thats why Bucs wouldnt say the same thing with replacing "thugs" with "people"
No one knows or cares if you have a record or not. If you conduct yourself as a thug, then you are.

What about when cops act as thugs?

you've already told us you're not picky about which cops you wish to exact your blind revenge on...

I hope cops get "pay-back" one day.

what kind of pay back do you have in mind, sonny..?
Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it.
Yep, my words. You are correct.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.
The cop didn't deserve it.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.
With rare exception, everyone killed by cops did something to force a lethal response.
^Bullshit

When was the last time a black doctor, a black lawyer or another black professional was killed by the police.

I dont have a record and would never attack a cop, but put the gun in Meatheads hands and his labeling me a thug gives him cover to do things with impunity.

Thats how labels work and thats why Bucs wouldnt say the same thing with replacing "thugs" with "people"
No one knows or cares if you have a record or not. If you conduct yourself as a thug, then you are.

Thats my entire point. Thanks

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.
With rare exception, everyone killed by cops did something to force a lethal response.
^Bullshit

When was the last time a black doctor, a black lawyer or another black professional was killed by the police.
They only harass Black professionals because they know there will be severe consequences if they get caught killing one. Until recently no one so much as blinked an eye when a non professional Black person was killed. Things are changing.

Meathead is always too stupid to avoid trapping himself. :laugh:

I am glad we have an understanding. So, no more hissyfits if you or other thugs are are called thugs, right?

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
If karma is going to kill cops for the few number of deaths they cause each year, would it also be karma for people to go out and kill any random black person they see walking down the street? I mean there are THOUSANDS of deaths caused by black people after all. They are a much bigger problem and they are much more deserving of "karma" than cops ever will be.
It would also be karma but you and I both know thats not going to happen now dont we? :laugh:

^Bullshit

They only harass Black professionals because they know there will be consequences. Until recently no one so much as blinked an eye when a non professional Black person was killed. Things are changing.

No one blinks an eye when a non professional white person is killed. No one blinks an eye when a black kills another black, no one blinks an eye when a black kills a white.

In fact, the only one that gets attention is when any perceived white person kills a black.

^Bullshit

They only harass Black professionals because they know there will be consequences. Until recently no one so much as blinked an eye when a non professional Black person was killed. Things are changing.

No one blinks an eye when a non professional white person is killed. No one blinks an eye when a black kills another black, no one blinks an eye when a black kills a white.

In fact, the only one that gets attention is when any perceived white person kills a black.
BS. Three of the cops that killed this last guy were Black.

I am glad we have an understanding. So, no more hissyfits if you or other thugs are are called thugs, right?

Nope I know that you use the word to mean all blacks. Thats why I disagree with Bucs

^Bullshit

You guys didn't even know that for the first few days. You thought it was "racist white cops". All of you did, so just stop with the lies.

^Bullshit

When was the last time that a cop was sent to prison for murder, rape, stealing, brutality, lying in court, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, and planting evidence?

^Bullshit

You guys didn't even know that for the first few days. You thought it was "racist white cops". All of you did, so just stop with the lies.
What lies? Of course some of us thought it was all white guys. Thats pretty much par for the course. Your deflection has nothing to do with his point however. He claimed people only care when its a white person. No the issue is with cops (especially white cops) killing Black people out of fright and racism.

^Bullshit

When was the last time that a cop was sent to prison for murder, rape, stealing, brutality, lying in court, taking bribes from pimps and drug dealers, and planting evidence?

I know!! Never and thats because it doesnt happen! See?!!?

^Bullshit

Like I said, perceived white person.

Last month;

{
A crooked former NYPD cop who took part in armed drug dealer shakedowns – sometimes on duty and in uniform – was hit with an 18-year prison term in Brooklyn federal court Thursday.

Jose Tejada, a 17-year department veteran, was found guilty last June of helping a crew of hoodlums rob dealers of drugs and cash in Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx.}

Crooked ex-cop sentenced to 18 years in prison New York Post

Dirty cops are convicted all the time.

^Bullshit

The were some white cops. What are you confused about?

The were some white cops. What are you confused about?

Nothing.

Forum List

Back