Black thug executes white NYPD cop

Assclips...I see you trying to respond. But I censored you. Your toxic views dont belong in a civil society. You and Sonny can 69 each other in your filthy hood.
Just post Shut UP NEGRO like you want to Bucky.

Well...I censored a white trash redneck too.

So are you and those guys ordering a gay cake for your "Another Dead Cop" party? What kind of games and events do you lefties have at your dead cop/dead troops parties?
Let me know when you are dead and I'll order the gayest cake possible to celebrate.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.

The cop didn't deserve it.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.

i wonder if these posters had the same standards for those nutjobs at the bundy ranch...

I didnt. I dont have the same standards for state/county/city cops vs federal agents. The Constitution never intended for the federal government to do local law enforcement.

The FBI? I understand that. CIA too. Border Patrol...yes. Not much else the Feds should be enforcing locally with guns.

Assclips...I see you trying to respond. But I censored you. Your toxic views dont belong in a civil society. You and Sonny can 69 each other in your filthy hood.

So are you and those guys ordering a gay cake for your "Another Dead Cop" party? What kind of games and events do you lefties have at your dead cop/dead troops parties?
Let me know when you are dead and I'll order the gayest cake possible to celebrate.

Gonna be a long time. You're close to joining those two on the censored list.

Gonna be a long time. You're close to joining those two on the censored list.
The horror!

The thread title is inaccurate. It should say: Another Celebration of Obama's Racial Healing Results in a Dead Cop.
Mr. Obama had nothing to do with it.

You gullible little boobie. Obama's "Racial Healing" has resulted in the worst race relations in decades.

Leadership matters - and the Neo-Race War is his legacy.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.

Hurts, dont it?

So stop doing it yourself when the roles are reversed

Hurts, dont it?

You're trying to make the argumen that it hurts when we say a thug "deserved it" when they unlawfully assault a cop and get shot.

Your flaw is....there is NO moral equivalence to a cop lawfully enforcing the law....vs a thug unlawfully assaulting that cop.

Hurts, dont it?

You're trying to make the argumen that it hurts when we say a thug "deserved it" when they unlawfully assault a cop and get shot.

Your flaw is....there is NO moral equivalence to a cop lawfully enforcing the law....vs a thug unlawfully assaulting that cop.

Change the word "thug" to person and try it again

Hurts, dont it?

Anyone who unlawfully assaults a cop stops being a person at that point and becomes an uncivilized thug...no matter their color. Afterall..."thug" originated as slang to describe white European immigrant criminals.

Hurts, dont it?

Martin, Brown and this guy who killed the cop were people, but also thugs. They should all be dead, not just the two.

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
If karma is going to kill cops for the few number of deaths they cause each year, would it also be karma for people to go out and kill any random black person they see walking down the street? I mean there are THOUSANDS of deaths caused by black people after all. They are a much bigger problem and they are much more deserving of "karma" than cops ever will be.

Hurts, dont it?

Anyone who unlawfully assaults a cop stops being a person at that point and becomes an uncivilized thug...no matter their color. Afterall..."thug" originated as slang to describe white European immigrant criminals.

The problem is that the more you excuse "taking out" a "thug" the more "thugs" you'll see that need to be "taking out"

It works the same way with the War on Terror. Violate rights....Who cares? They are "terrorists"!! (sprinkle some fear) Who wants to KILL YOU!!

Now, try it again changing the word "thug" to "person". You seem reluctant

Hurts, dont it?

The problem is that the more you excuse "taking out" a "thug" the more "thugs" you'll see that need to be "taking out"

It works the same way with the War on Terror. Violate rights....Who cares? They are "terrorists"!! (sprinkle some fear) Who wants to KILL YOU!!

Sorry. Im not a liberal. Im not going to humanize someone who behaves like a lunatic animal.

If deadly force is NOT justified. ...they should be treated fair and with dignity because our constitution mandates it and its the professional thing to do.

But my opinion of them doesnt have to.

Hurts, dont it?

What about when cops act as thugs?

Hurts, dont it?

Sorry. Im not a liberal. Im not going to humanize someone who behaves like a lunatic animal.

No one asked you to, but you know that

If deadly force is NOT justified. ...they should be treated fair and with dignity because our constitution mandates it and its the professional thing to do.

100% of ALL SHOOTINGS BY COPS ARE "JUSTIFIED" lol. Not one cop has ever ever ever said "my bad, my fault".

Maybe thats because 100% of the shootings are justified. 100% lol

But my opinion of them doesnt have to.

So change "thug" to "person" and type that sentence again...you'll see how wrong you are.

Hurts, dont it?

What about when cops act as thugs?

That doesnt happen because Bucs wants them to say they are thugs and if they do not the person they shot was a thug because cops only shoot when its valid.

They never overreact or make mistakes

Thugs are less evolved people. CC and Asc come to mind along with this thug in NYC.

^^ And thats the problem right there.

I dont have a record and would never attack a cop, but put the gun in Meatheads hands and his labeling me a thug gives him cover to do things with impunity.

Thats how labels work and thats why Bucs wouldnt say the same thing with replacing "thugs" with "people"

Forum List

Back