Black thug executes white NYPD cop

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

There is no doubt, there will be much celebration in every inner city across this country tonight.
Probably only the city that this cop worked in if he was a dirty cop.

Nah, there will be blacks everywhere celebrating, and they won't give a fuck whether the cop was good or bad.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

This idiot thinks that if the cops enforce the laws = they're dirty. Blacks are now fighting for the destruction of our civilization.

Yep. A career criminal out after an attempted murder arrest....carry a gun in a "good neighborhood"....a cop sees something is up...tries to "protect and serve"....and is murdered.

The lefties say.....he probably deserved it.

This is the Obama legacy folks.

Asclepias and Sonny are celebrating in a barn doing 69 on each other.
why on earth do you lie so much? Neither said that. You didn't post any details and your track record of posting bullshit is well known here.

Yes they did. Asslips applauded it "if he was dirty"...and of course hes implying he is.

Sonny just said its karma. As if that cop deserved it because of what some other cop somewhere did.

You lefties brought this. Its Obama and the lefts legacy.

Dead cops and dead soldiers. This is the shit you people cherish. May karma return the favor.
Incorrect.

Since you gave no details they were free to assume, since you started the thread, that a black man walked in on an off duty police officer brutally raping his daughter and shot the cop in the face. Your story would be "black thug kills white cop" and everyone here knows it.

A thread was done with links already. This was an update.

In THAT thread...I said he was in a coma...and the left was disappointed. ..that he wasnt dead.

Now....Asclepias and Sonny are happy hes dead.

Dead soldiers and dead cops....celebrated by the left since 2003.

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

There is no doubt, there will be much celebration in every inner city across this country tonight.

Nah, there will be blacks everywhere celebrating, and they won't give a fuck whether the cop was good or bad.

Yep. The left has been celebrating dead soldiers since 2003 and dead cops since...well...as far as I can remember.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

If you brush your teeth daily your teeth wont decay.
I wish you could do that with what remains of your soul.

Now now ... no need to be nasty ..... I'm sure you didn't mean it ............. it's OK this time, but be nice from now on ........... like my mother use to say, "son, it doesn't cost one penny to be nice"............. and, you know, mom was right ... yes she was ... as right as right can be ....... bless her heart .........
Nasty?

Ironic.

Play your games with someone else.

Excuse me .. what games? .................... I think you misunderstood .......... no games here ...... honestly ........

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

Blacks will always live uncivilized and by doing so they will live in filth. The problem is the fact that we have to live with them.

A very instructive thread.

This is what they're really thinking, folks.

The left is disgusting. The celebrate dead cops and spit on returning soldiers. Its their legacy.

They've never had a president who endorsed it though...until now.

A very instructive thread.

This is what they're really thinking, folks.

They want to do away with our criminal justice system and turn this country into Zimbabwe or south Africa. They don't care how many blacks live in filth or are killed by other blacks but they wish to destroy whites. That is all that matters! They'll burn it all down until they're starving just as long as whites pay!!!!!!!

This is a war. Thugs and police are enemies. It's time the police start acting like it. Even if the fight is taken extra judicially.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

Blacks will always live uncivilized and by doing so they will live in filth. The problem is the fact that we have to live with them.

No...just left wint ones. Many blacks dont buy into the left wing nonsense and they live wonderful lives and follow the law and have great families.

Stupid white hipster liberals are scum who WANT to live in the ghetto and do shit like saying they deserved to be robbed because of their whiteness (happened...google Georgetown university deserved robbery). Id rather have a black conservative neighbor than white liberal scum.

And the same for all the victims of cops. May karma handle the injustices, and give equal restitution to all. And, if possible, may every evil known to man, rest at the doorsteps of all that take a life unnecessarily, and without conscience or forethought.
Sounds like Obama.

This is a war. Thugs and police are enemies. It's time the police start acting like it. Even if the fight is taken extra judicially.

The left wants a class war. The race war is a war within that war that they also cheer on.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

No we don't. It's called white flight and I also choose to live among whites where it's peaceful and crime is low. Indian reservations also suck ass so why live there? As far as I'm concerned they can burn down their ghettos because I choose not to live there.

This idiot thinks that if the cops enforce the laws = they're dirty. Blacks are now fighting for the destruction of our civilization.

Yep. A career criminal out after an attempted murder arrest....carry a gun in a "good neighborhood"....a cop sees something is up...tries to "protect and serve"....and is murdered.

why on earth do you lie so much? Neither said that. You didn't post any details and your track record of posting bullshit is well known here.

Yes they did. Asslips applauded it "if he was dirty"...and of course hes implying he is.

Sonny just said its karma. As if that cop deserved it because of what some other cop somewhere did.

Dead cops and dead soldiers. This is the shit you people cherish. May karma return the favor.
Incorrect.

Since you gave no details they were free to assume, since you started the thread, that a black man walked in on an off duty police officer brutally raping his daughter and shot the cop in the face. Your story would be "black thug kills white cop" and everyone here knows it.

In THAT thread...I said he was in a coma...and the left was disappointed. ..that he wasnt dead.

^I'll ask again, why do you lie so much?

Incorrect.

I'm NEVER happy when anyone dies. I'm NEVER happy when anyone is injured.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

I dont see anything about it on Black news sites or on social media. Stop being frightened of Black people.

Forum List

Back