Black thug executes white NYPD cop

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
That must be scuzzy even by black standards.
Yes you and the other feral chimps are scuzzy. By anyones standards.

Who cares what ass-lips says? He's a toxic cocktail of rancid human waste. He and Jakestarkey are both advocates of killing cops. My only prayer is when that day comes, the cops shoot them first.

Let's see how many of the PC Police condemn, without qualification, the hate expressed by these lefties here.

Asclepias and Sonny Clark said the dead cop deserved it.

I put both on ignore. Their opinions are toxic to a civil society. Karma will get them both in time.

Who cares what ass-lips says? He's a toxic cocktail of rancid human waste. He and Jakestarkey are both advocates of killing cops. My only prayer is when that day comes, the cops shoot them first.

I put Asslips and Sonny on ignore. Not a tool I use often.

But I can only tolerate so much ignorant radical black racism (Asslips).....and pure white trash redneck idiocy (Sonny....who has murdered people over an Alabama football game).

Let's see how many of the PC Police condemn, without qualification, the hate expressed by these lefties here.

Asclepias and Sonny Clark said the dead cop deserved it.

I put both on ignore. Their opinions are toxic to a civil society. Karma will get them both in time.
Make up your mind if you are going to tell a convincing lie. Did we imply it or did we say it? Lets see some links Buckyboy. :laugh:

You the whitemans boot licker and Buckyboy care of course. Thats why you are talking about me. Smart that you are praying for the cop. I'm no joke.

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

This idiot thinks that if the cops enforce the laws = they're dirty. Blacks are now fighting for the destruction of our civilization.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.
The cop didn't deserve it.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.
With rare exception, everyone killed by cops did something to force a lethal response.

These people are supporters of criminals and thugs that destroy their own communities. The PC police demands silence of anyone that would dare discuss the reality of this.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.
With rare exception, everyone killed by cops did something to force a lethal response.
^Bullshit

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

This idiot thinks that if the cops enforce the laws = they're dirty. Blacks are now fighting for the destruction of our civilization.
No I think if a cop is dirty he deserves to die. Nothing more scummy than abuse of authority. Makes me happy when one of the dirty cops gets a bullet in the head.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

Yep. A career criminal out after an attempted murder arrest....carry a gun in a "good neighborhood"....a cop sees something is up...tries to "protect and serve"....and is murdered.

The lefties say.....he probably deserved it.

This is the Obama legacy folks.

Asclepias and Sonny are celebrating in a barn doing 69 on each other.

I guess, she believes that the cops should be disarmed and should never use self defense. None of this shit is ever going to be solve without the black community working to lower their crime rate.

Bullshit. Also you dont have to die for cops to be deserving of a bullet to the head. Cops harrassing people plays a part too.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

No I think if a cop is dirty he deserves to die. Nothing more scummy than abuse of authority. Makes me happy when one of the dirty cops gets a bullet in the head.

How was he dirty?

You the whitemans boot licker and Buckyboy care of course. Thats why you are talking about me. Smart that you are praying for the cop. I'm no joke.
I'm praying the cops hyde you in the melon.

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

How was he dirty?
How was who dirty?

Wow, wow, wow.

Well, there it is, gang.

The decay continues.

Yep. A career criminal out after an attempted murder arrest....carry a gun in a "good neighborhood"....a cop sees something is up...tries to "protect and serve"....and is murdered.

The lefties say.....he probably deserved it.

This is the Obama legacy folks.

Asclepias and Sonny are celebrating in a barn doing 69 on each other.
why on earth do you lie so much? Neither said that. You didn't post any details and your track record of posting bullshit is well known here.

I'm praying the cops hyde you in the melon.
Speak english injun. What are you trying to say?

Forum List

Back