Black thug executes white NYPD cop

Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
I've just decided something. You aren't even black. you're a complete fucking phony.
Thats odd. I could have sworn I was Black. :laugh:

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person
free_hug_boy_cop_portland_ap_606.jpg

This is a nggr like you
new_black_panther_party.jpg

See the difference?
Ok injun boot licker. :itsok:
I didn't think you could refute that.
You have a hard time thinking without input from your white masters.
itsok.gif

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
I've just decided something. You aren't even black. you're a complete fucking phony.
You read more like a frustrated white adolescent, still struggling to overcome his issues with authority figures. Did you always hate your dad? Maybe if he'd payed more attention you wouldn't act out this way. Pretending to be an emotionally immature black guy is no way to deal with your unresolved anger. You should seek counseling.
You should learn to read better. You sound like a Black person that is concerned about what white people think. I could give a fuck what the yahoos on this board think. If you have a problem with that then too bad. I dont really want to argue with another Black person on this board but if you are just an uncle ruckus I will blast your ass. Let me know.
That's what I love about you. That and you believe as I do that Michael Jackson has always been innocent of the greed driven accusations.

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person

This is a nggr like you

See the difference?
itsok.gif
Just one white master and I'm married to her. ;-)

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person

This is a nggr like you

See the difference?
itsok.gif
Any white person is your master.
itsok.gif

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person

This is a nggr like you

See the difference?
itsok.gif
itsok.gif
Nope. It's clear you've never been married. Just one master. She even gives me an allowance and nookie when I'm good.

itsok.gif
itsok.gif
Nope. It's clear you've never been married. Just one master. She even gives me an allowance and nookie when I'm good.
White men rule you.
itsok.gif

itsok.gif
itsok.gif
White men rule you.
itsok.gif
No they rule nggrs like you. They tell you you're a victim, throw a few programs your way, and got you on their white hook for generations to come.

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person

This is a nggr like you

See the difference?

Except that Asslips REALLY looks like this;

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person

This is a nggr like you

See the difference?

Except that Asslips REALLY looks like this;

maxresdefault.jpg
I always toyed with the idea, but then I thought nobody could possibly hate their own race that much unless they just don't have an ounce of pride or dignity.

One may never learn of the number of blacks he saved by the many arrests he had made in the past. The truth is for the most part the black arrests or shootings have saved black lives. You should be thanking the police and as an ex-officer "you are welcome". You might not be here if not for the action of some officer, perhaps even me. I wonder how many blacks were secretly glad that Mike Brown was killed as he was obviously a bully in the neighborhood.
That could be true. Thats why my post said if. I think its BS that most Black arrests have saved Black lives. Most Blacks are in prison on bullshit weed charges not the murder and mayhem crap the media feeds to you clowns to lap up. The only officers I would thank are the good ones I know. Fuck the rest of them since most are dirty. I was almost not here because a cop decided he wanted to pull a gun on a 9 year old. Fuck dirty cops like that and you too if you have a problem with it.

Would you thank a cop for killing a black that had say done a drive by shooting and killed a black? Or would you be one of those turkey butts that would want to riot and cause damage.

By the way you do realize you do not go to prison for doing drugs unless you are on felony probation or parole. If you sell drugs you can go to prison. It is dishonest to say it is all about marijuna. For your information I live and worked in an area where the black population is around 23%. I have worked this area since 1975 and I only recall 1 black shot by a cop in that period of time. There have been several whites killed during that time by police. With this being a rural area perhaps the blacks are different than the ones in the inner city. Blacks are arrested at a higher rate than the 23% and it is usually because of selling drugs (crack) or burglaries to obtain money to buy drugs. Just like the inner city blacks kill blacks at a very high rate.

One may never learn of the number of blacks he saved by the many arrests he had made in the past. The truth is for the most part the black arrests or shootings have saved black lives. You should be thanking the police and as an ex-officer "you are welcome". You might not be here if not for the action of some officer, perhaps even me. I wonder how many blacks were secretly glad that Mike Brown was killed as he was obviously a bully in the neighborhood.
That could be true. Thats why my post said if. I think its BS that most Black arrests have saved Black lives. Most Blacks are in prison on bullshit weed charges not the murder and mayhem crap the media feeds to you clowns to lap up. The only officers I would thank are the good ones I know. Fuck the rest of them since most are dirty. I was almost not here because a cop decided he wanted to pull a gun on a 9 year old. Fuck dirty cops like that and you too if you have a problem with it.

Would you thank a cop for killing a black that had say done a drive by shooting and killed a black? Or would you be one of those turkey butts that would want to riot and cause damage.

By the way you do realize you do not go to prison for doing drugs unless you are on felony probation or parole. If you sell drugs you can go to prison. It is dishonest to say it is all about marijuna. For your information I live and worked in an area where the black population is around 23%. I have worked this area since 1975 and I only recall 1 black shot by a cop in that period of time. There have been several whites killed during that time by police. With this being a rural area perhaps the blacks are different than the ones in the inner city. Blacks are arrested at a higher rate than the 23% and it is usually because of selling drugs (crack) or burglaries to obtain money to buy drugs. Just like the inner city blacks kill blacks at a very high rate.
I dont thank cops as most of them appear to be racist pigs or have issues with color. Just because they shot a Black POS doesnt mean they are Andy Griffith or MLK in a cop uniform. My reaction would be "those are the breaks".

I didnt say it was all about marijuana. I said most are in prison over bullshit like weed. The stats bear this out. I've see cops with my own two eyes plant shit on people and arrest them. Some were fucked for life over that bullshit pulled by dirty cops.

I dont thank cops as most of them appear to be racist pigs or have issues with color. Just because they shot a Black POS doesnt mean they are Andy Griffith or MLK in a cop uniform. My reaction would be "those are the breaks".

I didnt say it was all about marijuana. I said most are in prison over bullshit like weed. The stats bear this out. I've see cops with my own two eyes plant shit on people and arrest them. Some were fucked for life over that bullshit pulled by dirty cops.

About 1% of those in prison are there due to marijuana possession only.

Actually you are wrong.

Actually you are wrong.

As I said marijuana ONLY.

Marijuana s Victims - The Daily Beast

Actually you are wrong.

And actually that's 1/10th of 1%.

I was a cop for 23 years and I never saw any drugs planted on anyone so it is hard for me to believe that you saw it. I am sure drugs have been planted on someone but it would be extremely rare and I just have not seen it happen. You apparently have not talked to and saw the hurt of parents of a son or daughter on drugs. The hurt you see on these parents is unbelievable. If you don't see their child as a victim to this drug abuse you would have to view the parents as victims. What did you claim you saw planted on someone by a cop? You do not go to prison for using "weed".

Actually you are wrong.

I know you really believe this is a usable amount. If you are driving down the road with 100 lbs of marijuana in your trunk then you will be charged with a felony and you may be sent to prison. It may be different amount in different states but I assure you it is not a couple of joints anywhere. Without the amount of the possession on the above chart listed it makes your chart very misleading. I know you wish to clarify that so everyone will understand the truth.

Forum List

Back