Black women and false eyelashes.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Seems to be a growing trend especially with black women..... the heavy false eyelashes.... and you can tell they're fake.

Personally I don't think it's very attractive so what's up with it ? Maybe it's just me.

I dunno.

Alex-Clockwork-Orange.jpg

Seems to be a growing trend especially with black women..... the heavy false eyelashes.... and you can tell they're fake.

Personally I don't think it's very attractive so what's up with it ? Maybe it's just me.

Gross

Ah, yes. Malcom's best role.

Funny, it was rated "XXX" when released. Now hardly an "R".
Yep. Malcom was also quite good in Time After Time and Cat People. He's one of the better actors, in my opinion, who hasn't won an Oscar.
Haven’t seen him in decades
Me neither. I guess he must be pretty much retired.

Ah, yes. Malcom's best role.

Funny, it was rated "XXX" when released. Now hardly an "R".
Yep. Malcom was also quite good in Time After Time and Cat People. He's one of the better actors, in my opinion, who hasn't won an Oscar.
Haven’t seen him in decades
I checked Wikipedia, he's still active. He's done quite a bit of movie and television work the last 20 years, just nothing high profile. Also, he's 76 years old, born in June, 1943. A bit older than I thought he was.

Love the painted on unibrow also.
I bet she thinks she's "All That"

I think they are supposed to be over the top. Like the girls are trying to outdo each other on who has the most fake looking eyelashes maybe.

Forum List

Back