Black Women Are Less Attractive

You have to consider things as a population. :eusa_shhh:

As a population, socio-economics are a far greater indicator than race.

Children of wealthy blacks consistently test higher than children of poor whites. This has more to do with parental involvement than money, of course. Race still fails as an indicator.

The Black-White Test Score Gap

great link! Matthew- go read it before you finish reading my comment

go on now, read it.

uncensored, I didnt see any claim that children of wealthy blacks outscore kids of poor white, although it was certainly implied. I love the fact that the liberal egalitarian sector is actually admitting to many of the hard facts that realists have been pointing out for decades, even if they mix up cause and correlation, primary factors with secondary ones, and equalize groups by removing conditions that are the result of the very thing they are looking to measure.

to the claim that poor white kids are outscored by rich black children- SAT scores for whites from families in the lowest SES catagory were higher than black kids from all catagories except the very highest, over 200,000 (in much older dollars). as well California school districts show that whites from families that qualify for free lunches outperform blacks from families that do not. one dataset has lower numbers but more discrimination into defined groups, the other has millions of data points but less distinction between groups.

while there are many things in your link that are worth discussion, the one point that I have discussed here before is the finding that mixed race children seem to test higher (at least as children) if the mother is white. the simplist explanation is that white mothers tend to be better at parenting, which would seem to present white culture as more invested in promoting activities that foster intellectual development.

is there any particular area that you would like to discuss in more detail?

who could disagree? but realists state that the differences are roughly 50/50. race deniers state that there is no racial differences and no genetic component to intelligence.

There's a huge genetic component. Thomas Sowell clearly comes from a line of intellectually advanced people. Rosie O'Donnell clearly comes from a line of utter dolts.

But race? Nah, that doesn't have anything to do with it. Notice that I listed an extraordinarily intelligent black man, and an abysmally stupid white women.

I also highly respect Sowell, while having nothing but distain for Rosie.

do you agree with him about american blacks as a group having a female advantage in intelligence (at least in testing) rather than the usual case of males having a slight edge?

An odd (seeming) assumption that all racially-mixed children are black/white. That is obviously not the case in the US.

who could disagree? but realists state that the differences are roughly 50/50. race deniers state that there is no racial differences and no genetic component to intelligence.

There's a huge genetic component. Thomas Sowell clearly comes from a line of intellectually advanced people. Rosie O'Donnell clearly comes from a line of utter dolts.

But race? Nah, that doesn't have anything to do with it. Notice that I listed an extraordinarily intelligent black man, and an abysmally stupid white women.

what do you think about Sowell's stance on affirmative action? I still think AA has a positive effect, as is evidenced in your link where it shows that blacks with measured intelligence over IQ90 are more likely to complete high school and carry on to higher education than whites with the same scores. AA is working by making sure that capable blacks are given an opportunity to get an education.

An odd (seeming) assumption that all racially-mixed children are black/white. That is obviously not the case in the US.

the ones in uncensored link were black/white, and we are talking about B/W differences. if you want to bring forward evidence about other combinations, feel free.

I realize you guys like to slag other posters but are you disputing that black women are considered less attractive overall?

I think that the evidence is pretty conclusive over a normal range of individuals that black women are rated low. the reason(s) for this is certainly controversial but not the general conclusion.

From all the Black women I have seen I cannot believe this, every race has beatiful women and ugly women across the board.

For one black women age better. How many women the same age as Halle Berry and Vanessa Williams would kill to look that great? Vanessa has to be in her 50s and look how good she looks?

Cindy Crawford comes to mind.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you read the post, one of the examples they use has to do with weight.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but Beyonce is gorgeous in anyone's eyes...

]

That is a seriously good looking woman.

She is, but how do you think she would look if she had never had anything done to her hair? It seems that the more money a black woman has, the more she tries to changer her natural characteristics. Except maybe Whoopi Goldberg.

enhanced-buzz-11425-1305573003-22.jpg

---
enhanced-buzz-11403-1305573039-24.jpg

Why Black Women Are Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women

I don't agree that black or oriental or anything is less attractive.

Anybody from any race can be attractive.... very attractive.

And everybody from any race can be horrible. That's the truth.

Pity the poor stupid bastard who's irrational fears and infantile hatred blinds him from the beauty that is found in every 'race' and in every corner of the globe.

Pity the poor stupid bastard who's irrational fears and infantile hatred blinds him from the beauty that is found in every 'race' and in every corner of the globe.
Pity if you wish, but I live in the Czech Republic and so many of the women here are drop-dead gorgeous. I suppose it's a matter of personal taste, but beyond that one would only argue that black African women could possibly compare would be in a self-righteous hissyfit.

I love black women especially ones with big booty and big breast and if they are intelligent and articulate its a plus!

I also think Latinas are beautiful

So are chinese women

Arab women

African women

and yes

even white women......

But my bias sides with women of color. I love a smooth brown women with a captivating smile, full lips and a big butt...

Time to go fap fap fap lol

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

The Huffington Post Hilary Moss
First Posted: 05/17/11 07:32 PM ET
Updated: 07/17/11

Psychology Today blogger Satoshi Kanazawa sparked a firestorm with his latest posting entitled, "A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature."

In it, the evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics argues that black women are less physically attractive than other women. The article was quickly removed from the site, but not before screenshots made their way onto BuzzFeed. Some excerpts:

What accounts for the markedly lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women? Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women. The mean body-mass index (BMI) at Wave III is 28.5 among black women and 26.1 among nonblack women. (Black and nonblack men do not differ in BMI: 27.0 vs. 26.9) However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women. Black women have lower average level of physical attractiveness net of BMI. Nor can the race difference in intelligence (and the positive association between intelligence and physical attractiveness) account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women. Black women are still less physically attractive than nonblack women net of BMI and intelligence. Net of intelligence, black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men.
[...]

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

---

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive
That's not attractive? Is that what you're telling me? You wouldn't tap that if you had the chance?

Who you bullshitin'? You know god-damn well that bitch is so fine, you'd suck her daddy's dick!

I'll tap da puss, but you being liberal you can take care of her daddy's cock...

By the way you stinking loincloth, I didn't write the article, carry on...:D
My idea of the perfect date, is to take them out, take them home, cum on their back, take $40 out of their purse, crawl out a window and never call them again. Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused.

"what's on my back, where's my money, why is the window open, woo woo woo..."

That's not attractive? Is that what you're telling me? You wouldn't tap that if you had the chance?

Who you bullshitin'? You know god-damn well that bitch is so fine, you'd suck her daddy's dick!

I'll tap da puss, but you being liberal you can take care of her daddy's cock...

By the way you stinking loincloth, I didn't write the article, carry on...:D
My idea of the perfect date, is to take them out, take them home, cum on their back, take $40 out of their purse, crawl out a window and never call them again. Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused.

"what's on my back, where's my money, why is the window open, woo woo woo..."
Bad experiences with hookers I see. Were they black?

Forum List

Back