Black Women Are Less Attractive

Might want to look up the defintion of "exception to the rule" ya dumbass.

And you might want to look up D-E-F-I-N-I-T-I-O-N in a dictionary. When you said she's an exception to the rule, you implied that most black woman are ugly, (typical of you), however this chick is only above average and hardly qualifies as an exception to the rule. Halle Berry or Alicia Keys or other black celebrities, would have been a better example.

Nice retort, douche. I'm sure you pulled a lot of tail in your lifetime, especially you wearing shirts way too small like in your avatar.

If I need someone to proof read my posts for typos I'll give you a ring, otherwise worry about your own obvious ignorance and don't worry about my typos. And I didn't "imply" most black woman are ugly, I specifically stated most black woman are unnattractive, and this one, being somewhat attactive, IS the exception to the rule. And please refrain from usuing mullattos, in other words woman who are half white, to tell me how attractive negro woman are, it just makes you look dumber, if that's at all possible. As for me wearing shirts much too small, that's because most t-shirts that fit my height, 5'9" don't fit my chest and shoulders due to many years spend in the gym douche.

I wouldn't be a stickler for basic grammar or spelling, if you and many others here weren't not calling all blacks dumb, low IQ, savage criminals. If you're so smart and have a superior IQ simply because you're white, then you shouldn't have any spelling or grammar mistakes. This doesn't only apply to you.

You're 5'9? I thought online shit talkers were always over 6'? However, you did imply that you're "ripped" or "strong", so I guess you can't beat all the online cliches, shortcake.

BTW you misspelled, "unattractive", "attractive", "using" and "mulatto".

Last edited:
Black women are amazingly hot.
Especially the ones I come across on the Manhattan side of the Holland tunnel.

OK...some of them might not be women but come Friday night
after a rough week in this shitty Obama economy I make sure I have an extra $20
in my wallet and I have a nice ride heading into Jersey...

And you might want to look up D-E-F-I-N-I-T-I-O-N in a dictionary. When you said she's an exception to the rule, you implied that most black woman are ugly, (typical of you), however this chick is only above average and hardly qualifies as an exception to the rule. Halle Berry or Alicia Keys or other black celebrities, would have been a better example.

Nice retort, douche. I'm sure you pulled a lot of tail in your lifetime, especially you wearing shirts way too small like in your avatar.

If I need someone to proof read my posts for typos I'll give you a ring, otherwise worry about your own obvious ignorance and don't worry about my typos. And I didn't "imply" most black woman are ugly, I specifically stated most black woman are unnattractive, and this one, being somewhat attactive, IS the exception to the rule. And please refrain from usuing mullattos, in other words woman who are half white, to tell me how attractive negro woman are, it just makes you look dumber, if that's at all possible. As for me wearing shirts much too small, that's because most t-shirts that fit my height, 5'9" don't fit my chest and shoulders due to many years spend in the gym douche.

I wouldn't be a stickler for basic grammar or spelling, if you and many others here weren't not calling all blacks dumb, low IQ, savage criminals. If you're so smart and have a superior IQ simply because you're white, then you shouldn't have any spelling or grammar mistakes. This doesn't only apply to you.

You're 5'9? I thought online shit talkers were always over 6'? However, you did imply that you're "ripped" or "strong", so I guess you can't beat all the online cliches, shortcake.

Lol, it is what it is boy, I'm no typist. By the way, it was you who mentioned the fit of my shirt, not me.

there have been studies using representative examples of women from different racial groups. while each group has an affinity for their own group white score higher overall and black women are least found to be attractive. that mirrors results found in dating services, etc.

Obviously a highly personal and subjective call, but I've found few black women what I'd call attractive. I have the distinct impression that I am far from alone in this. If this is racist, so be it. I stopped giving a rat's ass years ago.

Obviously a highly personal and subjective call, but I've found few black women what I'd call attractive. I have the distinct impression that I am far from alone in this. If this is racist, so be it. I stopped giving a rat's ass years ago.

I met two startlingly beautiful dark black women. one from Fiji and the other from South Africa. as it turned out they were mixed race Indian and black but both were very dark. their facial features were not typical of subsaharan blacks.

I met two startlingly beautiful dark black women. one from Fiji and the other from South Africa. as it turned out they were mixed race Indian and black but both were very dark. their facial features were not typical of subsaharan blacks.

One drop rule, doesn't matter, they're black.

One drop rule? Black, or being black is superficial to race. The least attractive women of any race are African black, and by black I mean any born of Sub-Saharan African ancestry.

The above is my opinion and my taste. If t.hat is racist, so be it

Lol. Wow you're a racist? Join the club. By the way, if you're going to use a colloquial term like that, maybe you should remember that in many states in the South you could be 1/4 African and STILL be legally considered white. This is why Sally Hemmings kids where under Va law considered white, even though they were born into slavery.

Lol, it is what it is boy, I'm no typist. .

You're no Christian either, but you pretend to be. You're also no man, no decent human being, and no use to anyone, clown.

there have been studies using representative examples of women from different racial groups. while each group has an affinity for their own group white score higher overall and black women are least found to be attractive. that mirrors results found in dating services, etc.

I just completed a study that finds your post to be completely irrelevant and pointless BULLSHIT.

Lol. Wow you're a racist? Join the club. By the way, if you're going to use a colloquial term like that, maybe you should remember that in many states in the South you could be 1/4 African and STILL be legally considered white. This is why Sally Hemmings kids where under Va law considered white, even though they were born into slavery.

they will use the one drop rule to get affirmative action

One drop rule? Black, or being black is superficial to race. The least attractive women of any race are African black, and by black I mean any born of Sub-Saharan African ancestry.

I'm sure there are millions of African women who are just all broke up about it. :rolleyes:

Who the fuck are you again?

Lol. I'm just calling it how I see it. If a black with mixed heritage is either successful or attractive, it's their "white, latino, etc, side" of their genetics. If a mixed black does something wrong or stupid, they're a full blown "negro" at that point. This is the reason why I used the one drop rule. I'm not going to let others cherry pick when they want to use the one drop rule.

Yeah, and in many states if you have ANY black blood in your lineage you're considered black. (e.g. Alabama)

Last edited:

I'm sure there are millions of African women who are just all broke up about it. :rolleyes:

Actually, I am sure there are millions of African women who are "all broke up about" being less attractive than their counterparts of other races.

Who I am is irrelevant to the topic. Where I am makes it even more so.

Last edited:

Actually, I am sure there are millions of African women who are "all broke up about" being less attractive than their counterparts of other races.

All broke up because that is your - you, Mr. Fucking Nobody - opinion? Maybe not.

All broke up because that is your - you, Mr. Fucking Nobody - opinion? Maybe not.
Of course it's my opinion. Do you think I'm under the impression I'm spreading gospel? Btw, I am fucking somebody on a regular basis.

You need to go out and get laid, even if you have to pay for it. It'll do you a world of good.

Of course it's my opinion. Do you think I'm under the impression I'm spreading gospel? Btw, I am fucking somebody on a regular basis.

You need to go out and get laid, even if you have to pay for it. It'll do you a world of good.

When you have to start posting your fantasy stats, you've lost.

Just saying.

19-year-old Rachel Jeantel
li-jeantel-cp-04649455.jpg

WTF is that on her head...:eek:

Forum List

Back