Black Women Are Less Attractive

Obesity is a significant problem in the black community, and most men aren't into fat chicks.

And obesity is not a significant problem in the 'white community'? Just how fucking stupid are you?

Apparently you aren't aware of the actual statistics. Go read something you dummy.

you dont think this Country has way to many overweight people?....Diabetes has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 10-15 years....especially in kids....

And obesity is not a significant problem in the 'white community'? Just how fucking stupid are you?

Apparently you aren't aware of the actual statistics. Go read something you dummy.

you dont think this Country has way to many overweight people?....Diabetes has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 10-15 years....especially in kids....

There is a HUGE problem with obesity in the US, and given that the black community sits at the top of the list only highlights how many fat black chicks must be running around. Actually, maybe "waddling around" is more accurate. :lol:

There is a HUGE problem with obesity in the US, and given that the black community sits at the top of the list only highlights how many fat black chicks must be running around. Actually, maybe "waddling around" is more accurate. :lol:

I guess you can add them to the list of EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN THE WORLD YOU WILL NEVER GET THE TIME OF DAY FROM, you fucking racist loser. The fattest, thinnest, tallest, shortest, etc. woman in the world would have no reason to spend one minute on a weakling like you masquerading as a man.

Ever see an asian/black baby? They don't look real, they are so beautiful.

Personally, mixed race people are stunning. At least, from those I have seen myself. Maybe that is the cure all of this race war crap. We blend the races into one.

Oh. Wait. I am racist supposedly. Guess that won't work.

I recently watched an HBO documentary called, Macs. Filmed in New York City and Las Vegas, it deals with the lifestyle of pimps and their stables of prostitutes. None of the mac's (pimps) are White but most of the prostitutes ("ladies") are.

The annual "Mac's Convention" in New York City was filmed. Of the dozens of pimps, most wearing incredibly gaudy clothing with huge gold necklaces and rings and arriving in expensive cars, not one is White.

One White prostitute interviewed on the Vegas strip had what appeared to be the fading vestige of a black eye. She said she'd just been bailed out of jail by her "daddy" (pimp) who had beat her ass a few days before for "bad-mouthing" him. When asked why she puts up with it she said, "Because he's good to me -- like he bailed me right out of jail tonight."

I don't know how prevalent it is in other pimp/prostitute relationships but that individual revelation unmistakably suggests a strong sado-masochistic bond.

Some chicks have no gumption, morals or wisdom. They need to be told what to do, think they deserve to be mistreated and in general have a few screws loose.

I have never understood that mindset. I watched the Burning Bed with FarrahFaucet and my blood pressure rose so high I had to turn it off. I have been beaten quite a few times by ex boyfriends and an ex husband for "getting mouthy". Those fights ended with both of us limping around as he begged me to stay, he was "sorry" and I packed my bags. Cower in a corner? Oh HELL fucking no. He got as good as he gave. Been that way all my life because my daddy taught me never to be a bully and pick a fight...but defend yourself. And he taught me how to do that.
I will go to my grave with his wise words. And I avoid women who have the mindset that you described in your post...and in such movies as Burning Bed. Pisses me off too much and I'm wanting to be all mellow and farting unicorn rainbows in my old age. :lol:

Personally, mixed race people are stunning. At least, from those I have seen myself. Maybe that is the cure all of this race war crap. We blend the races into one.

Be careful, some cowardly idiot will call you a race traitor or some such nonsense any moment now.

Some chicks have no gumption, morals or wisdom. They need to be told what to do, think they deserve to be mistreated and in general have a few screws loose.

I have never understood that mindset. I watched the Burning Bed with FarrahFaucet and my blood pressure rose so high I had to turn it off. I have been beaten quite a few times by ex boyfriends and an ex husband for "getting mouthy". Those fights ended with both of us limping around as he begged me to stay, he was "sorry" and I packed my bags. Cower in a corner? Oh HELL fucking no. He got as good as he gave. Been that way all my life because my daddy taught me never to be a bully and pick a fight...but defend yourself. And he taught me how to do that.
I will go to my grave with his wise words. And I avoid women who have the mindset that you described in your post...and in such movies as Burning Bed. Pisses me off too much and I'm wanting to be all mellow and farting unicorn rainbows in my old age. :lol:

Sounds like your Father was a wise man. When I read things like this, it makes me grateful that I never had any daughters. I would have probably ended up in jail for murder.

Wow I am not sure which is more hilarious. The guy who thinks just black women are ugly. Or the rest of you who don't realize most humans are.

Be careful, some cowardly idiot will call you a race traitor or some such nonsense any moment now.

At the moment, I don't give a rats ass. I might have a change of heart tomorrow.:tongue:

I am of mixed race...my mother is a cornfed white girl from the back hills of Harlen, KY. Very southern...Can't get any more country than that. Spread around now, NC, Ohio, KY..

My father is a U.S. born Mexican, born in Indiana. Family in Texas, OK, Cali, and yes, Mexico. From a very traditional Mexican upbringing...retired 2 years ago as a Firefighter.

I have the best of both worlds.

I have never understood that mindset. [...]

[...]
It is difficult to understand something which is diametrically opposed to one's essential nature.

Regarding the example of the Vegas hooker who remains voluntarily servile to a man who exploits and brutalizes her, her essential disposition is categorically identical to those individuals who derive sexual pleasure from bondage and domination (being bound and beaten). It's the same impulse following a different form and I would suggest it applies to all women who wilfully engage in relationships which are essentially demeaning and/or harmful to them.

They derive perverse pleasure from feeling degraded and/or brutalized.

Last edited:
Addendum to my last message re: pimps & hookers:

Those who might be interested in the phenomenon of sado/masochistic love relationships and wish to understand it better are advised to read the classic, Of Human Bondage, by W. Somerset Maugham. If it's not in your local library it is available from Amazon.

Wow I am not sure which is more hilarious. The guy who thinks just black women are ugly. Or the rest of you who don't realize most humans are.

Oh, there's no doubt a large portion of the human race is aesthetically challenged.

Me, I look for beauty around me. Am I attracted to the supermodel types? Perfect skin, perfect face, perfect body, perfect hair?

Not really. They seem -- unattainable. Shallow, although that's unfair, I know.

I'd much rather look at a woman with flaws. Tells me she's human. And therefore, she's prettier to me than the flawless one.

I am of mixed race...my mother is a cornfed white girl from the back hills of Harlen, KY. Very southern...Can't get any more country than that. Spread around now, NC, Ohio, KY..

My father is a U.S. born Mexican, born in Indiana. Family in Texas, OK, Cali, and yes, Mexico. From a very traditional Mexican upbringing...retired 2 years ago as a Firefighter.

You are indeed a lovely woman. :)

And if a fire ever breaks out while you are cooking corn, you're all set!

Forum List

Back