Black Women Are Less Attractive

you dont think this Country has way to many overweight people?....Diabetes has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 10-15 years....especially in kids....

There is a HUGE problem with obesity in the US, and given that the black community sits at the top of the list only highlights how many fat black chicks must be running around. Actually, maybe "waddling around" is more accurate. :lol:

I guess you can add them to the list of EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN THE WORLD YOU WILL NEVER GET THE TIME OF DAY FROM, you fucking racist loser. The fattest, thinnest, tallest, shortest, etc. woman in the world would have no reason to spend one minute on a weakling like you masquerading as a man.

I have actually dated a black woman, and may be dating another one in the near future coincidentally. Have YOU? Yeah, shut yer mouth. You don't know shit about me you fool.

There is a HUGE problem with obesity in the US, and given that the black community sits at the top of the list only highlights how many fat black chicks must be running around. Actually, maybe "waddling around" is more accurate. :lol:

I guess you can add them to the list of EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN THE WORLD YOU WILL NEVER GET THE TIME OF DAY FROM, you fucking racist loser. The fattest, thinnest, tallest, shortest, etc. woman in the world would have no reason to spend one minute on a weakling like you masquerading as a man.

I have actually dated a black woman, and may be dating another one in the near future coincidentally. Have YOU? Yeah, shut yer mouth. You don't know shit about me you fool.

I know that you are enough of an obsessed head case to spend your time researching the rates of obesity among different races of women in the US, you crazy, racist SOB.

I am of mixed race...my mother is a cornfed white girl from the back hills of Harlen, KY. Very southern...Can't get any more country than that. Spread around now, NC, Ohio, KY..

My father is a U.S. born Mexican, born in Indiana. Family in Texas, OK, Cali, and yes, Mexico. From a very traditional Mexican upbringing...retired 2 years ago as a Firefighter.

I have the best of both worlds.

I am of mixed race...my mother is a cornfed white girl from the back hills of Harlen, KY. Very southern...Can't get any more country than that. Spread around now, NC, Ohio, KY..

My father is a U.S. born Mexican, born in Indiana. Family in Texas, OK, Cali, and yes, Mexico. From a very traditional Mexican upbringing...retired 2 years ago as a Firefighter.

You are indeed a lovely woman. :)

Cosigning.

As my daughter ( also mixed race ) would say........

Ewwwwwwww! Creeper!

Ewwwwwwww! Creeper!
As I will say to you:

Eat shit, asshole.

Cosigning.

[ame=http://youtu.be/OfQDn5BU0bQ]Van Halen - Best Of Both Worlds - YouTube[/ame]

Ewwwwwwww! Creeper!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ewwwwwwww! Creeper!
As I will say to you:

Eat shit, asshole.

Lighten up Creeper. :doubt:

Lighten up? When I've been called an "older man who hangs out in college clubs and bars and stares at girls half his age and occasionally makes obscene gestures and comments"?

Yeah. Nothing to object to about that, is there?

You can feel free to eat shit, too, asshole.

Individual preferences.

I don't find black women in general attractive. I don't find a lot of women attractive to the degree for which I look.

Doesn't mean I am a racist.

I applaud the researcher for not trying to be politically correct.

Individual preferences.

I don't find black women in general attractive. I don't find a lot of women attractive to the degree for which I look.

Doesn't mean I am a racist.

I applaud the researcher for not trying to be politically correct.

You make a good point.

Attraction is a very personal thing.

I don't like coffee. Someone can rave about how wonderful Starbucks smells, but it doesn't smell good to me.

Anything associated with HuffPo is designed to maintain racial divisions for political purposes. I imagine that Indian women are viewed as more attractive in India, just as Chinese women are more attractive in China. The biggest international factor is probably Hollywood's preoccupation with tall, skinny blondes. Ironically, many of these "stars" are not very attractive in person.

Anything associated with HuffPo is designed to maintain racial divisions for political purposes. I imagine that Indian women are viewed as more attractive in India, just as Chinese women are more attractive in China. The biggest international factor is probably Hollywood's preoccupation with tall, skinny blondes. Ironically, many of these "stars" are not very attractive in person.

Some of those stars need an attitude adjustment...:eusa_shhh:

Some of those stars need an attitude adjustment...:eusa_shhh:

I agree AJ.

i have seen some black girls who would have their way with me by just looking at me....

Some women know what they do to men, and use it to every advantage.

If a woman can "do something" to a man just by looking at him he's not a man, he's still a boy. Some boys never become men (and that's ok too if it works out for everyone involved).

timthumb.php

Forum List

Back