#BLACKLIESMATTER

8440e02b-71d1-435b-82c5-2fee18dec630_zpshtbz94d4.jpg

Troublemakers are going around the country disrupting townhall meetings with rude and aggressive nonsensical behavior. I don't think anyone supports this movement.

What would you suggest candidates do if these assholes show up and try to disrupt meetings?

bill-oreilly-665x385-550x318.jpg
14309362500b7a49_l.jpg
CDyxVn7VEAAHSOG.jpg

TIME-MAGAZINE-BLACK-LIVES-MATTER.jpg
black%252520lies%252520matter_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Have security remove them. As far as I can tell their only goal is simply to disrupt meetings and get it aired on the cable news networks.

The riots were started by rioters. Police stood by and did NOT squash them. That was the problem.

I said before, I live in BAltimore and was on the train when the riots broke out. And that was something that was planned.

Baltimore mayor apos Confusion apos remains over who ordered buses shut down before riot - Baltimore Sun

Rawlings-Blake: 'Confusion' remains over who ordered buses shut down before riot
I'm not familiar with that story. Could you give me more details?

The day of the riot someone shut down all the public transportation in the area. There are about 4 schools in and around the area that let out at around 4 and they shut down the only way to get out. I had to get off the train and walk several blocks. So they had all those teens in one area, unable to leave and the cops with a crazy show of force.

Afterwards I thought, man, that was the perfect environment if you wanted to make something happen. Weeks and months later, no one knows who made the call to shut down the transportation. Add in that the police were blocks away from the looting and but were busy protecting the white rich area that wasnt being affected. They had a split screen literally showing the cops in riot gear in front of stores that had no activity with another screen showing the mall blocks away being looted for more than an hour.
Yup.....getting too many kids together in one place causes them to burn down the CVS for drugs and steal all of the booze from the liquor stores.. *I get what I want from Amazon......less looting involved*

Damned kids nowadays.

of course that decision could only have come from a Democrat in power, to shut down public transportation, probably to make it more difficult for youths to cross town on buses and such to join the demonstrations
I used to walk everywhere when I was a kid. Shut down transportation and.......you walk. Doesn't mean your nappy ass needs to stay put. Unless you're pants are permanently around yor knees. But these stank assed motherfuckers could run from one store to another getting skittles, Sudafed, Robitussin, and iced-tea for their drank.

The facts show that blacks kill far more whites then the other way around...Blacklivesmatters is based on lies and bs.

If they mattered so much,,,,why not look at the real killer of blacks? Other blacks.

Now I do feel that we should reduce prison sentences for non-violent crimes, legalize pot and fund education,,,but lets be serious.

After we look at the real killers then what?

Then we can look at other smaller killers of blacks and work to get that number to go way down. Maybe better training for our police??? I think we could do that as we're focusing on the other....

I dont know about Occupy I'm just curious how this scam works. A cop agrees to shoot someone and someone agrees to die for the scam. They make sure to schedule it in a election year. The cop shoots said guy then other people who are in on the scam says "Hey, you shot that guy and I dont like it" all according to plan?

Cops shoot criminals every day. The scam is the media & president will search for the few the police got wrong & appears to meet their racist criteria, then make political hay out of it until one ignites into national protest.
Wow. For once I agree with you. Mark the calender.

Troublemakers are going around the country disrupting townhall meetings with rude and aggressive nonsensical behavior. I don't think anyone supports this movement.

What would you suggest candidates do if these assholes show up and try to disrupt meetings?

14309362500b7a49_l.jpg
CDyxVn7VEAAHSOG.jpg

Another pile of bullshit funded by Soros to divide people.

Do you see white people going around with "Whitelivesmatter" signs when they aren't prompted by the "blacklivesmatter"? Nope.

So does the lack of signage mean that white lives matter and the white victims of white criminal doesnt count now?
Now you are spouting nonsense and you know it.

I'm trying to understand this secret formula you have to determine black lives dont matter. Lets see, Just like whites the majority of blacks are killed by their own and that shows that blacks lives dont matter, but white lives do? Same circumstances yield different results?

Nope no bias there.

Now whether or not someone created a sign is an indication that black lives dont really matter? See, it cant be the obvious....bigoted racist pricks. Its something else...Like a sign or something

You are an idiot. The only time you see a "black lives matter" sign is when a white kills a black. Where are the signs when a black kills a black? Apparently only black lives taken by white people are the ones that matter.

When a black person kills another they go to jail. The black lives matter is about cops shooting blacks. Its not about all violence. Thats like asking PETA to talk about the conditions of our prison system.

What should they do that would make you happy? Go ahead, spit it out

More whites are killed by cops than blacks are. You don't hear us crying about it. Why don't you morons stop blaming the cops and start blaming the morons who break the law.

So does the lack of signage mean that white lives matter and the white victims of white criminal doesnt count now?

I'm trying to understand this secret formula you have to determine black lives dont matter. Lets see, Just like whites the majority of blacks are killed by their own and that shows that blacks lives dont matter, but white lives do? Same circumstances yield different results?

Nope no bias there.

Now whether or not someone created a sign is an indication that black lives dont really matter? See, it cant be the obvious....bigoted racist pricks. Its something else...Like a sign or something

You are an idiot. The only time you see a "black lives matter" sign is when a white kills a black. Where are the signs when a black kills a black? Apparently only black lives taken by white people are the ones that matter.

When a black person kills another they go to jail. The black lives matter is about cops shooting blacks. Its not about all violence. Thats like asking PETA to talk about the conditions of our prison system.

More whites are killed by cops than blacks are. You don't hear us crying about it. Why don't you morons stop blaming the cops and start blaming the morons who break the law.

You damn right, want to know why? Well, that means that whites are more violent than blacks. Our prison system numbers show that Americans are just the worst people in the world because we have more citizens in jail than any other country! Right? RIGHT?

What about blaming the cops who are breaking the law? Can we include them or are they exempt?

Nope no bias there.

You damn right, want to know why? Well, that means that whites are more violent than blacks. Our prison system numbers show that Americans are just the worst people in the world because we have more citizens in jail than any other country! Right? RIGHT?

What about blaming the cops who are breaking the law? Can we include them or are they exempt?

We have more people in jail because we lack the guts to execute them in a timely manner. IMO

When a cop breaks the law he should be given the same rights as any criminal and if found guilty he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Nope no bias there.

We have more people in jail because we lack the guts to execute them in a timely manner. IMO

So thats a yes, America has the worst citizens in the world!

When a cop breaks the law he should be given the same rights as any criminal and if found guilty he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Yes, so can we talk about them or are they off limits?

No that is not a yes, but you can spin it anyway that makes you happy.

Sure we can talk about them, the problem is most you idiots are quick to condemn without knowing all the facts.

14309362500b7a49_l.jpg
CDyxVn7VEAAHSOG.jpg

Muddy's got another home run race-baiter on his hands.

Congrats to Muddman for calling out all the racists to play.

Sure we can talk about them, the problem is most you idiots are quick to condemn without knowing all the facts.

So we can talk about them just dont have an opinion on the situation because having an opinion is bad only when it comes to cops who break the law. But its ok to have an opinion on any other law breakers. Someone gets caught with drugs? They are bad
Police officer caught planting drugs? Wait until a judge renders judgement!

14309362500b7a49_l.jpg
CDyxVn7VEAAHSOG.jpg

Muddy's got another home run race-baiter on his hands.

Congrats to Muddman for calling out all the racists to play.

a charge of racism from the pandering Left is irrelevant.......................but you know this

So we can talk about them just dont have an opinion on the situation because having an opinion is bad only when it comes to cops who break the law. But its ok to have an opinion on any other law breakers. Someone gets caught with drugs? They are bad

you can talk about OR have an opinion on anything leftard, but you cant call your movement "Black Lives Matter" when you're ignoring SIX THOUSAND BLACK LIVES that werent ended by the police, or white lives ended by the police, or douchebags that got themselves killed going for a cops gun

An opinion is one thing, condemnation is another. A drug user in my opinion is bad whether he gets caught or not. How many cops plant drugs verses how many people are caught with drugs?

An opinion is one thing, condemnation is another. A drug user in my opinion is bad whether he gets caught or not. How many cops plant drugs verses how many people are caught with drugs?

So we can have an opinion just not one of disapproval? Just for the cops?

That leaves the only opinion that you say others can have about law breaking cops is ones of approval.

So we can have an opinion just not one of disapproval? Just for the cops?

That leaves the only opinion that you say others can have about law breaking cops is ones of approval.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit huh?

An opinion is one thing, condemnation is another.

con·dem·na·tion
ˌkändəmˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of very strong disapproval; censure.
    "there was strong international condemnation of the attack"
    synonyms: censure, criticism, strictures, denunciation, vilification; More

2. 2.
    the action of condemning someone to a punishment; sentencing.
So a cop that breaks the law, you're saying to have an opinion other than an agreement is bad? Is that what you're saying or do you want to beat around the bush some more?

An opinion is one thing, condemnation is another.

con·dem·na·tion
ˌkändəmˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of very strong disapproval; censure.
    "there was strong international condemnation of the attack"
    synonyms: censure, criticism, strictures, denunciation, vilification; More

2. 2.
    the action of condemning someone to a punishment; sentencing.
So a cop that breaks the law, you're saying to have an opinion other than an agreement is bad? Is that what you're saying or do you want to beat around the bush some more?

I used the definition of "the action of condemning someone to a punishment; sentencing" because that's what most of you morons do. If you had one ounce of honesty in you, you would admit I was right.

Forum List

Back