#BLACKLIESMATTER

An opinion is one thing, condemnation is another.

con·dem·na·tion
ˌkändəmˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of very strong disapproval; censure.
    "there was strong international condemnation of the attack"
    synonyms: censure, criticism, strictures, denunciation, vilification; More

2. 2.
    the action of condemning someone to a punishment; sentencing.
So a cop that breaks the law, you're saying to have an opinion other than an agreement is bad? Is that what you're saying or do you want to beat around the bush some more?

I used the definition of "the action of condemning someone to a punishment; sentencing" because that's what most of you morons do. If you had one ounce of honesty in you, you would admit I was right.

Having an opinion they should be punished is not punishing them you know that right?

8440e02b-71d1-435b-82c5-2fee18dec630_zpshtbz94d4.jpg

Troublemakers are going around the country disrupting townhall meetings with rude and aggressive nonsensical behavior. I don't think anyone supports this movement.

What would you suggest candidates do if these assholes show up and try to disrupt meetings?

bill-oreilly-665x385-550x318.jpg
14309362500b7a49_l.jpg
CDyxVn7VEAAHSOG.jpg

TIME-MAGAZINE-BLACK-LIVES-MATTER.jpg
black%252520lies%252520matter_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Oh no, not trouble makers, what ever will we do!

Troublemakers are going around the country disrupting townhall meetings with rude and aggressive nonsensical behavior. I don't think anyone supports this movement.

What would you suggest candidates do if these assholes show up and try to disrupt meetings?

The funny thing is - they're doing exactly what the Tea Party did - it was called free speech then.

The funny thing is - they're doing exactly what the Tea Party did - it was called free speech then.

minus the racism

ur a clown

Forum List

Back