Blackout Hits Paris

I know the ultimate cause....

They mocked God.

This is completely FAFO type situation.

Doesn't matter if they believe or not....there are some things in this world you do not do....spitting in God's face is one of them. It has never worked out well for anyone.

How many warnings do they need?

How many warnings will He provide?

Usually not many.

People are allowed a certain measure of unearned favor termed as "common grace".

Exceeding that measure is a sure way for the Earth to exact revenge in some fashion. Of course there will be some sort of "logical explanation" but that doesn't change things always happening shortly after mocking God as the French did during the opening ceremonies.

Or they imported the enemy. Expect this here.

I know the ultimate cause....

They mocked God.

This is completely FAFO type situation.

Doesn't matter if they believe or not....there are some things in this world you do not do....spitting in God's face is one of them. It has never worked out well for anyone.
I'd go with both of those, yes.

Hopefully the first plague will enlighten them, if not the 2nd plague ought to. After that, if they survive they need to invest in high output portable air conditioning units that can run on flames for power.

I have not seen this confirmed by any credible outlet yet as to the black out.

Apparently someone's nutsack was hanging out during that weird Last Supper think which social media was all over earlier today.

Forum List

Back