Blackrock CEO say that this "entitled generation" "has never had to sacrifice"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The president of BlackRock investment firm has said that an 'entitled generation' of Americans will face the shock of goods shortages for the first time in their lives as supply chain disruptions continue to spur high inflation.
'For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,' BlackRock co-founder Rob Kapito said.
'And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice,' added the 65-year-old Kapito, who has an estimated net worth of more than $400 million and made $24.6 million in total compensation in 2020.
The economists estimate that inflation will cost an extra $5,200 for households this year.

Comment:
Actually, this generation of Americans have suffered and sacrificed many times because of Left Wing policies.
Americans suffered from Clinton's social justice mortgage policies that caused the Great Recession.
Americans are suffering right now from Biden's disastrous far left economic policies.
bideninflationdisastersuffering.jpg

Evidently, the stupid bastard never had the privilege of being poor in the US. I can survive a hell of a lot more than the rich bitches who have had it easy.

Biden and Pelosi lied to us about the inflation that they caused.
Pelosi actually says that their spending is "reducing the national debt"
This is the sort of lying that makes the Democrat Party a dangerous political cult.

The president of BlackRock investment firm has said that an 'entitled generation' of Americans will face the shock of goods shortages for the first time in their lives as supply chain disruptions continue to spur high inflation.
'For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,' BlackRock co-founder Rob Kapito said.
'And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice,' added the 65-year-old Kapito, who has an estimated net worth of more than $400 million and made $24.6 million in total compensation in 2020.
The economists estimate that inflation will cost an extra $5,200 for households this year.

Comment:
Actually, this generation of Americans have suffered and sacrificed many times because of Left Wing policies.
Americans suffered from Clinton's social justice mortgage policies that caused the Great Recession.
Americans are suffering right now from Biden's disastrous far left economic policies.
View attachment 623480
Jesus christ, you simpletons really will drop to your knees with no hesitation to fellate rich CEOs of multinational investment firms while accusing everyone else of being "globalists". 😄

You clowns are born suckers.

Evidently, the stupid bastard never had the privilege of being poor in the US. I can survive a hell of a lot more than the rich bitches who have had it easy.
If you are a brick mason like you claim to be you couldn't really be that poor unless you have a major dope habit or something.

How about:

Having ONE pair of dress shoes and ONE pair of shoes for everything else (tennis, touch football, basketball, track, etc.).

Multiple kids in the same bedroom.

Most of wardrobe is hand-me-downs from older siblings or cousins.

One bathroom for an entire household (minimum 5 people).

Begging parents for something needed for sports, knowing that there is no spare money anywhere.

One phone in the house, that has a party-line. NO casual long distance calls.

Home-made Halloween costumes.

Household net worth: below zero. More debts than assets.

No vacations. The only time you travel is to a funeral. One day, then back.

Getting stuff you NEED (not want) for Christmas and birthdays (mainly clothing).

Allowance? Are you kidding me? I paid room & board from the time I was 16.

The possibility of being drafted. Seriously.

Finance "higher education" out of your own pocket. ZERO help from parental units.

One car for the entire household, including Grandma.

Paying for your own wedding, because parents won't go into debt to pay for it.

Computers? Cell phones? Cable TV? Microwave oven? Dishwasher? Washer & dryer?

As far as "sacrifice," I disagree with the characterization. This generation has never had to DO WITHOUT. They think "doing without" is having an iPhone 9 instead of a 12, or one brand of BB shoes versus the most popular one. They have no fucking idea.

And of course, MY parents, who came of age during the Depression, said the same thing about us. And they were right, of course. It's all relative.

The last one didn't help either by spending 8 trillion in four years.
And they can't do anything now. Only the current one can. So are you going to let them do what they want while you complain about the last one that can't hurt you anymore?

The "empty shelf" situation is happening a lot more now. I'm amazed how many times I go in a store now, and I see shelves that will have many empty spots, or entire aisle with empty shelves.
I was speaking to a Toyota dealer last week, and he said that when they sit down with a customer, they warn them that depending on the features they order on a new car, that they can sometimes be looking at months before their car will come in.
He said that as they go over features, say for instance a customer wants a moon roof, when the salesperson clicks on the feature, they will routinely get a warning saying "ordering this feature will add # of weeks" to the order's build time.

Once we start seeing food shortages more and more, we're going to start seeing some genuine panic.

And keep in mind, Biden and his party are complicating things further by allowing millions of new mouths to feed to flood over our borders.

And they can't do anything now. Only the current one can. So are you going to let them do what they want while you complain about the last one that can't hurt you anymore?
You are the one allowing them to do what they want or didn't you notice how you wield such power? I am more titular...

The "empty shelf" situation is happening a lot more now. I'm amazed how many times I go in a store now, and I see shelves that will have many empty spots, or entire aisle with empty shelves.
I was speaking to a Toyota dealer last week, and he said that when they sit down with a customer, they warn them that depending on the features they order on a new car, that they can sometimes be looking at months before their car will come in.
He said that as they go over features, say for instance a customer wants a moon roof, when the salesperson clicks on the feature, they will routinely get a warning saying "ordering this feature will add # of weeks" to the order's build time.

Once we start seeing food shortages more and more, we're going to start seeing some genuine panic.

And keep in mind, Biden and his party are complicating things further by allowing millions of new mouths to feed to flood over our borders.
The farmers won't have to waste food to drive up prices this year.

Comment:
View attachment 623480

So you are aware of Fink the anti american pig. This prick is making is so Schwabs dream comes true to where you will own NOTHING and be happy.

Forum List

Back