Blackrock CEO say that this "entitled generation" "has never had to sacrifice"

The empty shelf situation is easily fixed when places pay a decent wage. Otherwise let the shelves be empty. It's not anyone's job to haul the stuff for a pittance. Pay up, pay up.

We will not see shelves fill back up dude this is perm. Until we stand up and fight this economic collapse your going to see things that make the Great depression look like a picnic.

Watch the headlines as the weeks go by , better hope you stocked up lol

The president of BlackRock investment firm has said that an 'entitled generation' of Americans will face the shock of goods shortages for the first time in their lives as supply chain disruptions continue to spur high inflation.
'For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,' BlackRock co-founder Rob Kapito said.
'And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice,' added the 65-year-old Kapito, who has an estimated net worth of more than $400 million and made $24.6 million in total compensation in 2020.
The economists estimate that inflation will cost an extra $5,200 for households this year.

Comment:
Actually, this generation of Americans have suffered and sacrificed many times because of Left Wing policies.
Americans suffered from Clinton's social justice mortgage policies that caused the Great Recession.
Americans are suffering right now from Biden's disastrous far left economic policies.
View attachment 623480
What BlackRock CEO means is that: Entitled Generation hasn't seen real suffering yet.

I think the BlackRock CEO is admitting - as I believe - that we are headed for a real Great Depression. Huge drawdowns in asset values, massive unemployment.

I love it when the most entitled rich people the earth has to offer says common plebes are the entitled ones.

Hilarious

Has this moron ever have his gas turned off and had to heat up water to take a shower because you can't make ends meet in a Biden economy? Has he ever had to make the decision not to visit with friends and family and only drive to work because you can't afford gas?

Hell no!!

I swear, I want to punch people like this.
The CEO of BlackRock is a genius and earned his money. He's not a loser like most Americans who are dumber than piss

The empty shelf situation is easily fixed when places pay a decent wage. Otherwise let the shelves be empty. It's not anyone's job to haul the stuff for a pittance. Pay up, pay up.
Just look at this thingy.

9642FD21-8A46-4AEB-ADAF-8D93379456F1.jpeg

Inflation had already hit a 40-year high long before the Ukraine shenanigans.

Biden's policies during his first eight months alone have cost more than that of the previous administration's spending during 2018 and 2019 combined.

Anyway. Since BlackRock was mentioned as a reference, it should be acknlowledged that the 10 trillion dollar company's top executives have been rewarded by the Biden administration and have helped shape the Biden administration's policies. So be careful knawing on carefully placed carrots because the folks holding the stick they're tied to aren't exactly on your side.

It's kind of like Dracula saying, well, I only sucked out half of your life blood, and it's gonna be rough for a while, but just deal wit hit and be thankful that you're alive and also be sure to thank me for reminding you that I only sucked out half of your life blood.

While it's true what was said, be careful not to just accept it, go along with it, and just say 'oh... umkay..." That's what they want you to do. They want you just graciously accept your lower standard of living like a trained monkey and not ask any deeper questions about it.

Relevant reading...

Western elites are exploiting the Ukraine conflict to lower the standard of living

Placing that aside, Brian Deese served as the global head of sustainable investing at BlackRock, and now directs the National Economic Council. Wally Adeyemo is a former senior adviser at BlackRock, and now serves as deputy secretary of the Treasury Department. Mike Pyle used to be an investment strategist at BlackRock, and now serves as Vice President Kamala Harris' chief economic adviser.

As many here are aware (I guess), BlackRock has been hired by the US government to buy up mortgages on its behalf, bringing even more properties under its management. BlackRock has been buying up these properties on the US governments behalf throughout the US and then turning them over to the rental market.

You veel own nussing uhnt you veel be happy uhnt vutnawt because vee haz eenfeeltrated zee cabinets...

Previously, the UN has criticized Blackstone, for “wreaking havoc with tenants’ right to security and contributing to the global housing crisis...”

Last edited:
Inflation had already hit a 40-year high long before the Ukraine shenanigans.

Biden's policies during his first eight months alone heen been more than that of the previous administration's during 2018 and 2019 combined.

Anyway. Since BlackRock was mentioned as a reference, it should be acknlowledged that the 10 trillion dolla company's top executives have been rewarded by the Biden administration and have helped shape the Biden administration's policies.

Brian Deese served as the global head of sustainable investing at BlackRock, and now directs the National Economic Council. Wally Adeyemo is a former senior adviser at BlackRock, and now serves as deputy secretary of the Treasury Department. Mike Pyle used to be an investment strategist at BlackRock, and now serves as Vice President Kamala Harris’ chief economic adviser.

As many here are aware (I guess), BlackRock has been hired by the US government to buy up mortgages on its behalf, bringing even more properties under its management. BlackRock has been buying up these properties on the US governments behalf throughout the US and then turning them over to the rental market. You veel own nussing uhnt you veel be happy uhnt vhutnawt)

Previously, the UN has criticized Blackstone, for “wreaking havoc with tenants’ right to security and contributing to the global housing crisis...”

The UN was so full of it too as they pretend to make the claim you posted.
We know the UN are really a huge energy push behind many on going wars and collapses.
They are part of the human enslavement and these sheep just can’t understand the mind games
used to enslave them.

Wait until they see how we will be living like Venezula . Wait until they realize going to the store and having anything they want available somewhere, not any more these heads up their asses ppl are going to see a reality they never thought possible in spoiled brat America and daddy gov. Won’t help you unless you kiss their ass and keep taking injections until it kills them.
That's it!

I'm buying up all the toilet paper again.

The president of BlackRock investment firm has said that an 'entitled generation' of Americans will face the shock of goods shortages for the first time in their lives as supply chain disruptions continue to spur high inflation.
'For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,' BlackRock co-founder Rob Kapito said.
'And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice,' added the 65-year-old Kapito, who has an estimated net worth of more than $400 million and made $24.6 million in total compensation in 2020.
The economists estimate that inflation will cost an extra $5,200 for households this year.

Comment:
Actually, this generation of Americans have suffered and sacrificed many times because of Left Wing policies.
Americans suffered from Clinton's social justice mortgage policies that caused the Great Recession.
Americans are suffering right now from Biden's disastrous far left economic policies.
View attachment 623480
They want Americans to suffer.

No it's this generation. They live in an instant society. Everything is at their finger tips. Every time you see one his/her head is pointing down at a cell phone. They don't even know how to be social with a live person because they never have live interactions with people anymore if it's not in the form a text on a cell phone. If a Pearl Harbor happened today these kids wouldn't run to join up to fight, they would take their phones and go hide under a bed.

There is no one in the military? It's been disbanded? None of these young people have volunteered? The person in question here is old enough to have caught the tail end of Vietnam. Think he was in college instead?

And all of their "suffering" can be laid right at the feet or the current administration and all the companies and news outlets that helped create it.

We aren't "living in hard times" because all of this is avoidable and preventable. And the fact no one in power is doing anything besides making excuses shows they want it to happen, or simply don't give a shit about Americans or America because it doesn't effect them personally.

What do companies, the current administration and companies care about? Supporting the perversion of children by trying to slap down Florida and Texas for trying to protect kids, support for flooding in of illegals, making excuses for inflation and shortages, and basically making room for everything bad while hand waving the problem.

Like I keep saying yall haven’t seen anything yet. These idiots who think it’s a joke, or that oh America will fix itself we always do. OMFG no we won’t you lazy fks let America slip through your fingers for the past 70+ yrs as they began the process to claim control and enslave all by an engineered plan most just let go right on by and did nothing.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Issues Emergency Warning: The Dollar has Reached the End of the Line​

There is no one in the military? It's been disbanded? None of these young people have volunteered? The person in question here is old enough to have caught the tail end of Vietnam. Think he was in college instead?
When Pearl Harbor happened every able bodied boy old enough signed up to go fight. I'm not talking about those who are already in the service, but those who are not. I just don't see enough American Patriotism in them to see them go fight for this country.

When Pearl Harbor happened every able bodied boy old enough signed up to go fight. I'm not talking about those who are already in the service, but those who are not. I just don't see enough American Patriotism in them to see them go fight for this country.

It's a case now where every able body isn't even needed. That's not the way we fight wars so it's really moot to say something won't happen that isn't even needed.

We have had plenty people for all of our recent useless wars.

Forum List

Back