Blackrock CEO say that this "entitled generation" "has never had to sacrifice"

I love America and I don't want to see it fall apart economically...but a part of me will relish watching this younger generation get a wakeup call they have needed for a long time...
I agree with you but don't know if this will happen without educating the young of our founding, Constitution, and God.

Last edited:

GLOBALISTS HAVE JUST DELIVERED MULTIPLE FOOD SHORTAGE/FAMINE WARNINGS -"OPERATION STARVATION" HAS GONE LIVE!​

The president of BlackRock investment firm has said that an 'entitled generation' of Americans will face the shock of goods shortages for the first time in their lives as supply chain disruptions continue to spur high inflation.
'For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,' BlackRock co-founder Rob Kapito said.
'And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice,' added the 65-year-old Kapito, who has an estimated net worth of more than $400 million and made $24.6 million in total compensation in 2020.
The economists estimate that inflation will cost an extra $5,200 for households this year.

Comment:
Actually, this generation of Americans have suffered and sacrificed many times because of Left Wing policies.
Americans suffered from Clinton's social justice mortgage policies that caused the Great Recession.
Americans are suffering right now from Biden's disastrous far left economic policies.
View attachment 623480
I love it when the most entitled rich people the earth has to offer says common plebes are the entitled ones.

Hilarious

Has this moron ever have his gas turned off and had to heat up water to take a shower because you can't make ends meet in a Biden economy? Has he ever had to make the decision not to visit with friends and family and only drive to work because you can't afford gas?

Hell no!!

I swear, I want to punch people like this.

GLOBALISTS HAVE JUST DELIVERED MULTIPLE FOOD SHORTAGE/FAMINE WARNINGS -"OPERATION STARVATION" HAS GONE LIVE!​

Saw this coming a long time ago. Maybe the reason Bill Gates is buying all the farm land in America is to keep it from being farmed for this reason.

Saw this coming a long time ago. Maybe the reason Bill Gates is buying all the farm land in America is to keep it from being farmed for this reason.

Have you seen this the information in general? These losers are going around buying up property so what happens is nobody can own the homes because these hogs turn around and rent them only which pays for their loans and filters billions in profits. Bill Gates is buying up so much farm land multilple groups are getting gravely concerned.
On top of that China is buying up property all over the US. If people really knew the depth of our troubles these heads up their asses ppl would literally crap their pants.
7465C5A5-C7D1-400F-9803-55B59F3BA628.jpeg

Lol ooops I forgot you mentioned Gates above apologies.

Just wait until they cut off your social security and Medicare Boomer.
Wait until they see how we will be living like Venezula . Wait until they realize going to the store and having anything they want available somewhere, not any more these heads up their asses ppl are going to see a reality they never thought possible in spoiled brat America and daddy gov. Won’t help you unless you kiss their ass and keep taking injections until it kills them.

The only entitled generation in the US is the Boomer Generation.
No it's this generation. They live in an instant society. Everything is at their finger tips. Every time you see one his/her head is pointing down at a cell phone. They don't even know how to be social with a live person because they never have live interactions with people anymore if it's not in the form a text on a cell phone. If a Pearl Harbor happened today these kids wouldn't run to join up to fight, they would take their phones and go hide under a bed.

You are the one allowing them to do what they want or didn't you notice how you wield such power? I am more titular...
That's a shame, when it's so easy to control a Biden. Try it sometime, you only need a few million.

No it's this generation. They live in an instant society. Everything is at their finger tips. Every time you see one his/her head is pointing down at a cell phone. They don't even know how to be social with a live person because they never have live interactions with people anymore if it's not in the form a text on a cell phone. If a Pearl Harbor happened today these kids wouldn't run to join up to fight, they would take their phones and go hide under a bed.
Ok Boomer.

Oh yes you are def. Correct on that one too. These twits will have literal drug like with draws when they can’t access their online/cellphone bs lol .

The empty shelf situation is easily fixed when places pay a decent wage. Otherwise let the shelves be empty. It's not anyone's job to haul the stuff for a pittance. Pay up, pay up.

Ok Boomer.
Lets see here I was born the last year of the boomers which is 1964. I am 58. I know you weren't born a generation before me because your not likely to be sitting at a pc. So, you must be the generation I am talking about. Right?

Lets see here I was born the last year of the boomers which is 1964. I am 58. I know you weren't born a generation before me because your not likely to be sitting at a pc. So, you must be the generation I am talking about. Right?
Nope. Gen X . We just watch the world burn.

Forum List

Back