Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

FBI Table 43

"TOTAL 9,390,473 (whites)6,502,919 (blacks)2,640,067"

Suck it. :)
First, the "white" population in that chart includes Hispanics. For some reason the left separates these groups until it comes to crime statistics. Second, numbers do matter. Blacks make up 40 mil of the populations, while whites make up 200 mil (or 245 mil if you include Hispanics), those numbers only will see an increase in crime numbers.

Bullshit. YOu called them meaningless.

But you supported your partisan buddy's use of them.

The rest of your posting has been self serving filler.

I never called the FBI data meaningless.

I called the percentages that racists derive from them meaningless because they are based upon incomplete data.

Try enrolling in some adult remedial education classes because you should get your home schooling fees refunded.

It is not racist to look at the numbers and realize that the black community has a big problem with crime.

I want to address that, and see those number go down. IMO, there is no good reason that black crime rates should be significantly higher than white crime rates.

You want to deny there is a problem, other than white racism, and keep the status quo, which is good for libs politically, but bad for blacks who are dying by the thousands each year.

THe rest of your posts are just meaningless self serving blather.

Distorting the FBI data to justify your racism says volumes.

It is not distorting the numbers to point out that blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than whites.

It is complete nonsense to say that it is.

Your constant your of accusations of racism to smear anyone who disagrees with your lib agenda, undermines the legitimacy of anyone who might have a valid complaint of racism.

Just another price your willing to pay to keep the status quo.

I guess that kind of pales next to thousands of dead blacks a years, but then again maybe I am projecting my opinion on the value of human life onto you.

The FBI itself knows that their data is incomplete and openly acknowledges that unless you are an expert you should not be deriving the racist conclusions that you are doing.

Those are the facts about the FBI data and yourself.

Try being honest about what you are for a change.

Or continue to be a lying racist.

Your choice.

pussy boi.....:gay::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I called the percentages that racists derive from them meaningless because they are based upon incomplete data.

Try enrolling in some adult remedial education classes because you should get your home schooling fees refunded.

It is not racist to look at the numbers and realize that the black community has a big problem with crime.

I want to address that, and see those number go down. IMO, there is no good reason that black crime rates should be significantly higher than white crime rates.

You want to deny there is a problem, other than white racism, and keep the status quo, which is good for libs politically, but bad for blacks who are dying by the thousands each year.

It is not distorting the numbers to point out that blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than whites.

Your constant your of accusations of racism to smear anyone who disagrees with your lib agenda, undermines the legitimacy of anyone who might have a valid complaint of racism.

I guess that kind of pales next to thousands of dead blacks a years, but then again maybe I am projecting my opinion on the value of human life onto you.

The FBI itself knows that their data is incomplete and openly acknowledges that unless you are an expert you should not be deriving the racist conclusions that you are doing.

Your choice.

Typical response from a racist who can
t refute the facts.

Your choice.

Typical response from a racist who can
t refute the facts.

:D pussy boi :lol:

Two-gay-activists-at-a-pr-011.jpg

Bullshit. YOu called them meaningless.

But you supported your partisan buddy's use of them.

The rest of your posting has been self serving filler.

Your choice.

I've been reading sociology and psychology articles for decades.

FBI stats have always been the Gold Standard for crime stats.

You are the first person I have ever run into attack the quality of the FBI crime stats.

That given,

You are the first person I have ever run into attack the quality of the FBI crime stats.

Not my problem if you never venture out of your closed racist community.

Even the FBI is advising caution on using their statistic because they know that racists like you and your ilk are abusing them to draw invalid racist conclusions.

Since I am only saying exactly what the FBI is saying about their statistics that makes you the one that is lying about them.

Even the FBI is advising caution on using their statistic because they know that racists like you and your ilk are abusing them to draw invalid racist conclusions.

Since I am only saying exactly what the FBI is saying about their statistics that makes you the one that is lying about them.

Please clarify something for me.

Do you believe that blacks do NOT commit crime at a much higher proportional rate than whites?

Do you believe that blacks do NOT commit crime at a much higher proportional rate than whites?

That is a simplistic question based upon an entirely false premise.

Do you believe that if you had two poor communities, one entirely white and another entirely black with no communication between them whatsoever, that the blacks would commit more crimes than the whites?

Do you believe that if you had two poor communities, one entirely white and another entirely black with no communication between them whatsoever, that the blacks would commit more crimes than the whites?

I knew that you would not answer.

FOr you cannot without looking like a fool.

Either a fool who denies obvious reality or a fool who spends days arguing a minor point about stats when he admits the point.

NOrmally I don't answer questions from people who won't show me the civility of answering my questions, but this time I will make an exception so that I can slam you in slightly different ways.

If the two poor communities has the same social problems as representative samples of the US whites and blacks (poor) as a whole, then yes, the black community, with it's higher rate of illegitimacy would be higher crime.

Either a fool who denies obvious reality or a fool who spends days arguing a minor point about stats when he admits the point.

NOrmally I don't answer questions from people who won't show me the civility of answering my questions, but this time I will make an exception so that I can slam you in slightly different ways.

If the two poor communities has the same social problems as representative samples of the US whites and blacks (poor) as a whole, then yes, the black community, with it's higher rate of illegitimacy would be higher crime.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you are just a racist.

nf poverty crime FEBRUARY

POVERTY, NOT RACE, TIED TO HIGH CRIME RATES IN URBAN COMMUNITIES

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Violent crime rates have more to do with poverty levels in a neighborhood than with the race of local residents, new research has found.

A study of Columbus neighborhoods found that violent crime rates in extremely disadvantaged white neighborhoods were very similar to rates in comparable Black neighborhoods.

Our research shows that neighborhoods with the most crime tend to be those with the highest rates of poverty and other types of disadvantage -- regardless of whether they are predominantly Black or white.

Violent crime rates were lowest in those neighborhoods with low disadvantage, regardless of whether they were predominantly Black or white. Extremely disadvantaged neighborhoods had violent crime rates that were 16.3 per 1000 higher than rates in low disadvantage neighborhoods.​

Poverty is what drives crime, not race.

Too bad your intellect is too feeble to comprehend the findings in the attached link but poor intellect is common amongst racists like you.

Your choice.

I've been reading sociology and psychology articles for decades.

FBI stats have always been the Gold Standard for crime stats.

That given,

Very well said and very true. I liken the chicken little calls of racism to be akin to folks like a Joe McCarthy. Basically....small bigoted minds that throw bs out in an attempt to silence people....particularly when they have no facts....nothing to refute...and are essentially totally intellectually dishonest.

I do enjoying playing with them at times because it is so easy to tie them up in knots. :D

Black America obviously has major problems. A poverty rate twice that of whites....crime...childhood illegitimacy...the list goes on and on. The standard liberal line when these facts are raised are twofold.

One...whites are all racist and evil. :lol: Two...the facts are racist. :)

The reality is there are two sides to every equation. Whites are part of the problem....blacks are part of the problem. Libturds only ever demonize or blame whites. Until blacks (and by extension, liberals) start taking responsibility for issues within their own community, things will never get better.

But I truly believe Liberals do not want things to get better. They want to keep blacks in shitty schools and neighborhoods and keep them on the Democrat Plantation. I have started to notice some push back within the black community, and I think this is a good thing. Hopefully more and more black Americans will take control of their communities and fix those things they are responsible for. Whites have helped craft voting rights law....fair housing law....anti-job discrimination laws. Not to say more work is not needed (criminal justice system as an example), but white America began taking some responsibility back in the 1960's. Now it is black America's turn. :)

Last edited:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Violent crime rates have more to do with poverty levels in a neighborhood than with the race of local residents, new research has found.

A study of Columbus neighborhoods found that violent crime rates in extremely disadvantaged white neighborhoods were very similar to rates in comparable Black neighborhoods.

Our research shows that neighborhoods with the most crime tend to be those with the highest rates of poverty and other types of disadvantage -- regardless of whether they are predominantly Black or white.

Violent crime rates were lowest in those neighborhoods with low disadvantage, regardless of whether they were predominantly Black or white. Extremely disadvantaged neighborhoods had violent crime rates that were 16.3 per 1000 higher than rates in low disadvantage neighborhoods.​

Too bad your intellect is too feeble to comprehend the findings in the attached link but poor intellect is common amongst racists like you.

Sorry....the crime stats you cite are invalid. Sample size too small (much smaller than FBI data set). To cite such a limited data set and drawing the conclusions you are drawing is deeply racist. :(

Black America obviously has major problems. A poverty rate twice that of whites

Now wouldn't it be great if racist scum like WQ could actually do the math and apply what he just posted to the ratio in the OP?

Because if he was to apply the same poverty rate to the ratio then instead of it being 2:1 it would be 4:1, right?

That would make whites as being 4 times more likely to commit crime than blacks given that blacks have twice the poverty rate of whites.

Suddenly the math starts to make more sense once it is put into the proper perspective.

Add in disadvantages like not having the same opportunities and before you know it you are at 6:1 which is virtually the same ratio of blacks to whites here in the USA.

This isn't rocket science, or at least it isn't to those who aren't blinded by racial hatred like WQ and his vile ilk.

Black America obviously has major problems. A poverty rate twice that of whites

Now wouldn't it be great if racist scum like WQ could actually do the math and apply what he just posted to the ratio in the OP?

Because if he was to apply the same poverty rate to the ratio then instead of it being 2:1 it would be 4:1, right?

That would make whites as being 4 times more likely to commit crime than blacks given that blacks have twice the poverty rate of whites.

Suddenly the math starts to make more sense once it is put into the proper perspective.

Add in disadvantages like not having the same opportunities and before you know it you are at 6:1 which is virtually the same ratio of blacks to whites here in the USA.

This isn't rocket science, or at least it isn't to those who aren't blinded by racial hatred like WQ and his vile ilk.

The one line is all you got pussy boi. :gay::lol:

I'm aware of that school of thought.

IMO, they are tracking the poverty caused by illegitimacy which also causes higher rates of crime.

Your belief that disagreeing with you is a "tacitly admitting" racism, just shows what a narrow minded fool you are, that you cannot imagine that some one can disagree with you without being a bad person.

Illegitimacy causes poverty AND crime.

Sorry....the crime stats you cite are invalid. Sample size too small (much smaller than FBI data set). To cite such a limited data set and drawing the conclusions you are drawing is deeply racist. :(

LOL, and he disses the FBI stats, and then sites this? Typical lib.

IMO, they are tracking the poverty caused by illegitimacy which also causes higher rates of crime.

Your belief that disagreeing with you is a "tacitly admitting" racism, just shows what a narrow minded fool you are, that you cannot imagine that some one can disagree with you without being a bad person.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised that a vile racist would come up with yet another discredited "blame the victims" slogan as a response?

Why am I not in the least bit surprised that a vile racist would come up with yet another discredited "blame the victims" slogan as a response?

Same line over and over. Sad. :(

baby-boy-eyes-childhood-face-tear.jpg

Why am I not surprised that instead of addressing the serious issue of illegitimacy, that you would call me a "Racist"?

The Use of the Race Card is a tacit admission that you know you cannot challenge me on the merits of my position.

I accept your intellectual surrender.

Why am I not surprised that instead of addressing the serious issue of illegitimacy, that you would call me a "Racist"?

The Use of the Race Card is a tacit admission that you know you cannot challenge me on the merits of my position.

I accept your intellectual surrender.

You admitted to being a racist when you fallaciously claimed that all things being equal blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites.

That was when you lost all credibility.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back