Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

You keep claiming the FBI stats are incomplete. I call bullshit. As usual, pussy boi is talking out of his ass. :lol:

You keep claiming the FBI stats are incomplete. I call bullshit. As usual, pussy boi is talking out of his ass. :lol:

Only one who is full of BS is you.

How about the fact that FBI itself advises caution in trying to draw conclusions from their data?

FBI Caution Against Ranking

Variables Affecting Crime
Each year when Crime in the United States is published, many entities—news media, tourism agencies, and other groups with an interest in crime in our Nation—use reported figures to compile rankings of cities and counties. These rankings, however, are merely a quick choice made by the data user; they provide no insight into the many variables that mold the crime in a particular town, city, county, state, region, or other jurisdiction. Consequently, these rankings lead to simplistic and/or incomplete analyses that often create misleading perceptions adversely affecting cities and counties, along with their residents.

Valid assessments are possible only with careful study and analysis of the various unique conditions affecting each local law enforcement jurisdiction.

Historically, the causes and origins of crime have been the subjects of investigation by many disciplines. Some factors that are known to affect the volume and type of crime occurring from place to place are:

• Population density and degree of urbanization.
  • Variations in composition of the population, particularly youth concentration.
  • Stability of the population with respect to residents’ mobility, commuting patterns, and transient factors.
  • Modes of transportation and highway system.
  • Economic conditions, including median income, poverty level, and job availability.
  • Cultural factors and educational, recreational, and religious characteristics.
  • Family conditions with respect to divorce and family cohesiveness.
  • Climate.
  • Effective strength of law enforcement agencies.
  • Administrative and investigative emphases of law enforcement.
  • Policies of other components of the criminal justice system (i.e., prosecutorial, judicial, correctional, and probational).
  • Citizens’ attitudes toward crime.
  • Crime reporting practices of the citizenry.
The data user is, therefore, cautioned against comparing statistical data of individual reporting units from cities, counties, metropolitan areas, states, or colleges or universities solely on the basis of their population coverage or student enrollment. Until data users examine all the variables that affect crime in a town, city, county, state, region, or other jurisdiction, they can make no meaningful comparisons.

Hundreds of Police Killings Are Uncounted in Federal Statistics - WSJ

Hundreds of Police Killings Are Uncounted in Federal Stats
FBI Data Differs from Local Counts on Justifiable Homicides

A Wall Street Journal analysis of the latest data from 105 of the country’s largest police agencies found more than 550 police killings during those years were missing from the national tally or, in a few dozen cases, not attributed to the agency involved. The result: It is nearly impossible to determine how many people are killed by the police each year.

Three sources of information about deaths caused by police—the FBI numbers, figures from the Centers for Disease Control and data at the Bureau of Justice Statistics—differ from one another widely in any given year or state, according to a 2012 report by David Klinger, a criminologist with the University of Missouri-St. Louis and a onetime police officer.

The full national scope of the underreporting can’t be quantified. In the period analyzed by the Journal, 753 police entities reported about 2,400 killings by police. The large majority of the nation’s roughly 18,000 law-enforcement agencies didn’t report any.

“Does the FBI know every agency in the U.S. that could report but has chosen not to? The answer is no,” said Alexia Cooper, a statistician with the Bureau of Justice Statistics who studies the FBI’s data. “What we know is that some places have chosen not to report these, for whatever reason.”

Local law-enforcement agencies aren’t required to participate.

The Journal’s analysis identified several holes in the FBI data.

Justifiable police homicides from 35 of the 105 large agencies contacted by the Journal didn’t appear in the FBI records at all. Some agencies said they didn’t view justifiable homicides by law-enforcement officers as events that should be reported. The Fairfax County Police Department in Virginia, for example, said it didn’t consider such cases to be an “actual offense,” and thus doesn’t report them to the FBI.

No where does it state the 60% figure you mentioned. As usual...you pulled it out of your ass pussy boi. :lol:

Second...it mentions using census data in conjunction with FBI crime data which is exactly what I and others did.

Yawn....pussy boi.....another left-tard liar.

De-dum...is that you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

omnibus-annie-44820881695.jpeg

FBI Table 43

"TOTAL 9,390,473 (whites)6,502,919 (blacks)2,640,067"

Suck it. :)
percentage wise that would mean blacks would be well over 10 million if they had as many numbers as we did. there's only 20 percent of our population is black. 20% of our population is committing that many violent crimes? besides that white people might kill their parents to inherit their money you see it on Dateline all the time. I don't mind that violent crime as much as I do somebody carjacking and killing or raping a stranger. do you get what I'm saying? A white person might snap and kill 50 people in the movie theater. that's different than one city having 50 different violent crimes happen all throughout the city don't you think? Because tomorrow are crazy will be in jail or dead how many of those 50 black will be out continuing to commit crime the very next night?

how many inner city crimes are unsolved? so we don't even know about all those murders that we're committed most likely owned by black people

FBI Table 43

SUCK THIS you Math ILLITERATE.
You didn't even mention the percents of the overall populations they are, DUH!
Whites also commit more crimes than Sikhs. Doh!

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending RATE for Blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000).
Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

Robbery
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest Rate for robbery was 8.55x higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with White Victims and Black Offenders were more than 12x more Common than the Reverse.[38][39]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This string A Race-Baiting Upside-down cake: Exponentially Higher Black Crime and Murder Rates.
ergo, the Best single indicator of an area's Crime rate Is Race.

`
percentage wise that would mean blacks would be well over 10 million if they had as many numbers as we did. there's only 20% of our population is black. 20% of our population is committing that many violent crimes?

It's even WORSE than you state. Blacks are only about 12% of the population.
"Race and Ethnicity"

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
But blacks are only 1/5th of the white population...SO you figure it out. Here is a hint...Even if your bullshit stat was right...Well, blacks per capita are still far more violent. Anyways blacks commit nearly 5 times as many murders based on every police department in this country and on the fbi.

I'll stick with facts and reality. The wild ****** can stick to lies.

Last edited:
No where does it state the 60% figure you mentioned. As usual...you pulled it out of your ass pussy boi. :lol:

Second...it mentions using census data in conjunction with FBI crime data which is exactly what I and others did.

Yawn....pussy boi.....another left-tard liar.

De-dum...is that you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

omnibus-annie-44820881695.jpeg

Yep, they have nothing...The nypd even admits to 70% of all murders being committed by blacks..Same with every black or major non-white area in this country...All besides the east Asians blow the white violent crime right the fuck away.

This thread is a baseless joke. Anyone that keeps track of this stuff realizes that the black community isn't a nice place.

If blacks were so peaceful! Why the need for such a large amount of police to hold their crime down??? Look at Baltimore.

The data must match reality in order for it to be useful. The number of black on white murders have been backed up by names + pictures for at least half a decade. Cities like Chicago have had maps of neighborhoods + demographic numbers proving that black areas are far more violent then white areas.

Every one of the top 20 most violent places in this country have a large population of blacks. Tell me, how reality squares with your made up numbers??? It makes more sense for reality to match every police department in this country + the fbi!

Within both math and science this is how it works...You don't get to make up shit and demand that we believe that it fits reality. The realities of black violence are well known and a few orders of magnitude higher then the white counter part.

Last edited:
FBI Table 43

Where did you get your information? It would good (normal) if it were true. Those numbers wound be more proportional to the national population. But I don’t feel they are true; I can’t think a white area that has the same level of crime that intercity black neighborhoods have..

If the sample is representative for one comparison to the population, it is useful for all of them.

THe "second set" of data in both cases in the same, ie the whole of the COuntry.

Patting yourself on the back while you are spinning so much, just makes you look dishonest.

Err, more dishonest.

Thanks for admitting that you are incapable of learning even the most basic of mathematical principles.

And thank you for disqualifying yourself from this topic since you are incapable of understanding the math or the implications of erroneous results.

You are dismissed to wallow in your own ignorance and dishonesty.

Have a nice day.

Meaningless blather.

You are here trying to deny documented reality.

While giving those on your side a pass for using the same numbers cons use to prove you wrong.

The math doesn't lie. Too bad the same cannot be said about you.

Meaningless blather.

While giving those on your side a pass for using the same numbers cons use to prove you wrong.

Can't stop lying, can you?

Nowhere have I denied any of the FBI stats.

I have simply put them in the correct context and proven that people like you lie about them because you aren't honest enough to admit that they are incomplete.

That is YOUR problem, not mine.

Bullshit. YOu called them meaningless.

But you supported your partisan buddy's use of them.

The rest of your posting has been self serving filler.

No where does it state the 60% figure you mentioned.

That was posted earlier in the thread.

Not my problem if you have the attention span of a fruitfly.

And you made it up pussy boi. :D Completely fabricated number.

liar_2740802b.jpg

:rofl:

Is that one of your selfies?

Post #31 in this thread, racistboy!

Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2 1 Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And here is yet another admission by the FBI that their data is incomplete, in part because of the Republican government shutdown by your zero, Ted Cruz.

FBI UCR Redevelopment Project

Now if that data was complete why is the FBI trying so hard to fix it?

And yes, we all know why you can't stop lying your humongous rear end off. Because you don't want to face the fact that your ugly racism is based upon a distortion.

:lmao: at you denying the hard facts again.

Thanks for admitting that you are incapable of learning even the most basic of mathematical principles.

And thank you for disqualifying yourself from this topic since you are incapable of understanding the math or the implications of erroneous results.

You are dismissed to wallow in your own ignorance and dishonesty.

Have a nice day.

Meaningless blather.

Meaningless blather.

I have simply put them in the correct context and proven that people like you lie about them because you aren't honest enough to admit that they are incomplete.

I never called the FBI data meaningless.

I called the percentages that racists derive from them meaningless because they are based upon incomplete data.

Try enrolling in some adult remedial education classes because you should get your home schooling fees refunded.

It's really about Evolution/Genetics.
Yes, 'Race'.

Blacks have lower IQs and Higher Testosterone than whites (and consistently, the Sports advantage too).
A kind of natural 'Roid Rage'.
North East Asians (China, Korea, Japan) have Lower Testosterone, and Higher IQs than whites.
Thus the crime Rates of the 'three' groups.
This is not just domestic/cultural, it's International of course.
Poor Asians commit a tiny fraction of the crime of equally Poor blacks.

I suggest minutes 31-36 for a quick summary

Excerpts from 'The Color of Crime'
The first stats (Murder/Robbery) already seen on last page in Wiki
http://www.amren.com/archives/report...olor-of-crime/
Crime Rates

"Blacks are 7 times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and 8 times more likely to commit robbery.

When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly 3 times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly 3 times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about 1/4 the white rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the Percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85% and whites commit 15%.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. 45% of their victims are white, 43% are black, and 10% are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, 3% of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery."

Last edited:
Meaningless blather.

Meaningless blather.

I called the percentages that racists derive from them meaningless because they are based upon incomplete data.

Try enrolling in some adult remedial education classes because you should get your home schooling fees refunded.

It is not racist to look at the numbers and realize that the black community has a big problem with crime.

I want to address that, and see those number go down. IMO, there is no good reason that black crime rates should be significantly higher than white crime rates.

You want to deny there is a problem, other than white racism, and keep the status quo, which is good for libs politically, but bad for blacks who are dying by the thousands each year.

THe rest of your posts are just meaningless self serving blather.

Meaningless blather.

It is not racist to look at the numbers and realize that the black community has a big problem with crime.

I want to address that, and see those number go down. IMO, there is no good reason that black crime rates should be significantly higher than white crime rates.

You want to deny there is a problem, other than white racism, and keep the status quo, which is good for libs politically, but bad for blacks who are dying by the thousands each year.

Distorting the FBI data to justify your racism says volumes.

Meaningless blather.

It is not distorting the numbers to point out that blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than whites.

It is complete nonsense to say that it is.

Your constant your of accusations of racism to smear anyone who disagrees with your lib agenda, undermines the legitimacy of anyone who might have a valid complaint of racism.

Just another price your willing to pay to keep the status quo.

I guess that kind of pales next to thousands of dead blacks a years, but then again maybe I am projecting my opinion on the value of human life onto you.

It is not distorting the numbers to point out that blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than whites.

It is complete nonsense to say that it is.

Your constant your of accusations of racism to smear anyone who disagrees with your lib agenda, undermines the legitimacy of anyone who might have a valid complaint of racism.

Just another price your willing to pay to keep the status quo.

I guess that kind of pales next to thousands of dead blacks a years, but then again maybe I am projecting my opinion on the value of human life onto you.

The FBI itself knows that their data is incomplete and openly acknowledges that unless you are an expert you should not be deriving the racist conclusions that you are doing.

Those are the facts about the FBI data and yourself.

Try being honest about what you are for a change.

Or continue to be a lying racist.

Your choice.

Forum List

Back