Blacks are walking away en masse from the Democrat party

Nobody is encouraging illegal immigrants to vote.
Lol, Obama did.

Lol - NO HE DIDN'T and the only people still peddling this nonsense are WorldNutDaily, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit.
obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote
You people seriously need to cut this urban legend crap.
For someone who constantly polished his knob. You never actually listened to what he said. Proves you voted for him because he was black.
Dude, you guys need a course on fake news identification. You fall for it Every Single Time.

The Russian bots and trolls are hard at work on our Trumptard's hearts and minds!
Fake news works! Well, most of the time :D

“VaccinateUS mandatory #vaccines infringe on constitutionally protected religious freedoms;” “Did you know there was a secret government database of #vaccine-damaged children? #VaccinateUS;” and “Dont get #vaccines. Iluminati are behind it. #VaccinateUS.”

The messages were so far-fetched that even people who believe in conspiracy theories chose to ignore them.​

Why a Russian Anti-Vaccine Trolling Operation Failed to Resonate on Twitter

This is so heartening..."Black people are starting to wake up..."

Vote Blue not Red!

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

What are the for the apparent increase for Trumps support among blacks?

Could All time low unemployment among blacks be a reason?

Black unemployment has been on precisely the same downward arc as it's been for the past EIGHT YEARS.

Cut the crap please

black-unemployment-rate-2009-to-2017-1.jpg

Game, Set and Match.

Well done.

So then why are blacks supporting Trump more lately?

I believe that has been addressed. Let it go Goober

AP FACT CHECK: Trump on black unemployment

DTvysLYVQAUmUxJ.jpg
Cnn, lol.

No, SOURCE: GALLUP - You're no smarter than the other one ;)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 11
This is so heartening..."Black people are starting to wake up..."

Why not? I am a green party progressive who is planning to vote for a far right wing white supremacist for Senate. The DNC made it abundantly clear there is no place in their party for us, so I would rather see us lose to someone I don't have to be associated with than to the DNC where I would expected to be an apologist for such loathsome creatures just because they have attempted to hijack a few issues in common. I #RESIST!!!!! just not the way the masters order.

And the new poll could be as high as 12.7%?

Interesting that you can’t discuss the comparative polls directionally and what may be causing the apparent increase in support among blacks for Trump.

I will talk about it - why would I mind, I am not a Dem or a Rep? Trump appears to have increased his support amongst 'blacks' last month from a miniscule 6% to a miniscule 9%...a gain of 50%.

Now, let's look at how Trump was doing with 'black' voters in March?

QU Poll Release Detail

Oh lookie...it was at 14%.

By my math...that mean Trump's support has dropped since March with 'blacks' by over 50% (and beyond the polls margin of error)?

Would you like to talk about that?

Black unemployment has been on precisely the same downward arc as it's been for the past EIGHT YEARS.

Cut the crap please

Game, Set and Match.

Well done.

No they are not. They went up last month by less then the margin of error (3.7%). So it means little.

But they have dropped since March from 14% to 9%. Trump is losing support among 'blacks'...not gaining it.

QU Poll Release Detail

You keep avoiding this fact.

Has the GOP found a few more tokens? :laugh:

Looks like the democrats found one more racist hypocrite ^^^^^^.

Nobody's fallin' for the Pee Wee Herman schtick any more Unko. It went stale right around the time you and Putin put the lifelong, multi-generational orange racist in the Oval Office. ....

What the hell are you talking about?

As stated - the "YOU'RE a racist for pointing out racism" schtick ain't workin' Francis ...
Find something more original

11j0mv.jpg

I will talk about it - why would I mind, I am not a Dem or a Rep? Trump appears to have increased his support amongst 'blacks' last month from a miniscule 6% to a miniscule 9%...a gain of 50%.

Now, let's look at how Trump was doing with 'black' voters in March?

QU Poll Release Detail

Oh lookie...it was at 14%.

By my math...that mean Trump's support has dropped since March with 'blacks' by over 50% (and beyond the polls margin of error)?

Would you like to talk about that?

Cut the crap please

Game, Set and Match.

Well done.

No they are not. They went up last month by less then the margin of error (3.7%). So it means little.

But they have dropped since March from 14% to 9%. Trump is losing support among 'blacks'...not gaining it.

QU Poll Release Detail

You keep avoiding the fact that it’s margin of error, what if both polls errors on the light side for Trump?

You are trying to discredit the poll instead of addressing the issue, because you can’t break from your ideology.

Nope. Sadly you have fallen for fake news.

Again.

Don't you ever get tired of that?

Who is getting tired of what, may have more to do with African Americans getting tired of Democrats pushing them under the bus to chase foreign nationals. If you capture and maintain the vote of a demographic by instilling in them you are there serve them, when you turn your back on them and start courting the competition, don't be surprised when they tell you to take a long walk on a short pier.
Trump insults blacks
Black athletes will not even visit the White House
Trump insults everyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

Edit: Actually, that is an exaggeration. Trump insults everyone who comes out against him. Even those that sometimes kiss his ass but sometimes voice disagreement with him.

Last edited:

Again.

Who is getting tired of what, may have more to do with African Americans getting tired of Democrats pushing them under the bus to chase foreign nationals. If you capture and maintain the vote of a demographic by instilling in them you are there serve them, when you turn your back on them and start courting the competition, don't be surprised when they tell you to take a long walk on a short pier.
Trump insults blacks

Yep, and the only ones Donald hasn't every insulted are Putin, Erdogan, Dutarte and since January --- Baby Kim! :)

173309_600.jpg

Cut the crap please

Game, Set and Match.

Well done.

QU Poll Release Detail

You keep avoiding the fact that it’s margin of error, what if both polls errors on the light side for Trump?

You are trying to discredit the poll instead of addressing the issue, because you can’t break from your ideology.
LOL...my 'ideology' is independent. I have never voted Dem or Rep in my entire life. And I (almost certainly) never will.
And I freely admit that the number went up from 6% to 9% last month (but that the margin of error is 3.7% - so it largely negates the effect to me).

Now I will ask you for the third time - you keep ducking the question - has Trump's support among 'blacks' since March 2018 (in the Quinnipiac poll) gone up or down?

QU Poll Release Detail

I will not answer another question of yours in this thread until you answer this INCREDIBLY simple question that you seem terrified to admit to.

Last edited:

Nobody's fallin' for the Pee Wee Herman schtick any more Unko. It went stale right around the time you and Putin put the lifelong, multi-generational orange racist in the Oval Office. ....

As stated - the "YOU'RE a racist for pointing out racism" schtick ain't workin' Francis ...

11j0mv.jpg

Again , what the hell are you talking about?

Again.

Trump insults blacks

Edit: Actually, that is an exaggeration. Trump insults everyone who comes out against him. Even those that sometimes kiss his ass but sometimes voice disagreement with him.
Sessions kisses his ass and never insults him

Trump still treats him like his bitch

Vote Blue not Red; this is Not Unreasonable:

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

Because,

Study: U.S. CEOs earn 312 times more than average workers do

11j0mv.jpg

Again , what the hell are you talking about?

Better question - What the hell is wrong with you? :)

Has anyone addressed why more blacks are supporting Tru,p or are we still discrediting the polls?

Has anyone addressed why more blacks are supporting Tru,p or are we still discrediting the polls?
right wing propaganda about more blacks being employed, for now.

is the right wing going to change their tune about the poor, not needing a minimum wage;

but the rich need bailouts?

right wing propaganda about more blacks being employed, for now.

is the right wing going to change their tune about the poor, not needing a minimum wage;

but the rich need bailouts?

Got it, still arguing the validity of stats.

I’ll come back when we address exactly why more blacks like Trump.

Forum List

Back