Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
And just think: Joe is on his best behavior right now with people watching over his shoulder 24/7 trying EXTRA HARD to look good. Just wait if he gets in office.
He has been in office for decides. The people know Joe. Good guy, gaff central, no mystery. These attacks are weak

Trumps spending a million on ads to politicize this statement by Biden. That’s a waste of a million but go for it.

Biden’s comments reveal that he cares more about black votes than about the problems facing the African American community.
No they don't. Biden just said it is obvious which candidate is better for black people. It ain't the orange "shit hole country, racist fuck Trump.

It's a personality flaw on my part, but I love, Love, LOVE how Biden has cucked the democrat Party.

You ain't real blacks!

Typical thread about republicans complaining about how badly democrats treat Blacks and that obviously Blacks are too stupid to recognize that it's the Republicans who are their good buddies. As an example, Republicans take real good care of their coloreds in the southern red states as long as the coloreds don't get too uppity and try to vote or any such nonsense like that.

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

This is the CNN/MSLSD narrative.
Biden is a gaffer who is mentally incompetent. Period! He is capable of nothing constructive for America. He would hand off his responsibilities to his VP. Object for Democrats: Get Orange Man Bad out of office. Won't happen, Trump could lose 5 million votes but still win the Electoral College. He is a leader who will prevail. Just watch! :salute:
He always tried to portray himself as the blackest white guy in Congress. He owns three multi-million dollar homes. Sure, he can relate to the plight of inner city blacks. LMFAO!

And Jill tightly clutches her purse when a black guy is walking towards her on the same side of the street!
Afterall, hubby taught her 'situational awareness'. :afro:

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

Yah, let's have more whites tell more blacks what they should think that they should deserve. You don't mind if I sit this one out do you?

Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Well they sure ain't gonna get "better" from Trump

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one.

Therefore those are just to be expected and accepted simply because it's Creepy Joe?
what do you think Ray? Are you outraged by this comment Biden made?
Hey bluzman61 do you have a response that’s more than an emoji? Are you outraged by Biden’s comment? What are your thoughts? Don’t be scared to share. This is a safe space

same goes for you CrusaderFrank

Democrats have treated people of color like plantation inmates since Lincoln. Imagine making a political point by suggesting that Black people will be most impacted by requiring a photo I.D. in the 21st century when you need a photo I.D. to function in society. What are democrats trying to say about Black people? . They get away with it because the MSM supports every nut-case idea the dems can come up with.

Correct. The problem is that it works. That's why Democrats do it.

Democrats are basically saying blacks are too dumb to get a voter ID. They are too dumb to respond to a snail mail to maintain their status on the voter rolls during purging. Democrats promoted single-parent families to kiss up to the women's lib crowd years ago, while at the same time, keeping blacks poor because single-parent homes are generally low income or poor homes, that had a major impact on the black community.
This conversation always fascinates me. It’s one of those classic examples how both parties go against their ideology to promote a political advantage. Conservatives are calling for bigger government and regulations in the voting process while Progs try and keep the status quo... funny isn’t it?!

What bigger government and what bigger regulations do you speak of? Voter ID. That's it. Like getting a drivers license. So simple anybody can do it.

Democrats have treated people of color like plantation inmates since Lincoln. Imagine making a political point by suggesting that Black people will be most impacted by requiring a photo I.D. in the 21st century when you need a photo I.D. to function in society. What are democrats trying to say about Black people? . They get away with it because the MSM supports every nut-case idea the dems can come up with.

Democrats are basically saying blacks are too dumb to get a voter ID. They are too dumb to respond to a snail mail to maintain their status on the voter rolls during purging. Democrats promoted single-parent families to kiss up to the women's lib crowd years ago, while at the same time, keeping blacks poor because single-parent homes are generally low income or poor homes, that had a major impact on the black community.
This conversation always fascinates me. It’s one of those classic examples how both parties go against their ideology to promote a political advantage. Conservatives are calling for bigger government and regulations in the voting process while Progs try and keep the status quo... funny isn’t it?!

What bigger government and what bigger regulations do you speak of? Voter ID. That's it. Like getting a drivers license. So simple anybody can do it.
Yes... DMV is a government agency. License = regulation = anti-liberty. Adding regulations to the voting process is growing government involvement. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing I’m just saying it’s against the norms for both ideologies

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one.

Therefore those are just to be expected and accepted simply because it's Creepy Joe?
what do you think Ray? Are you outraged by this comment Biden made?

He's made so many. Which one do you speak of?

I didn't like his role as VP yet alone President. His son for one. The guy had no experience in that field, no prior business in that country. Got a no-show job making millions, and his father did a quid pro quo to make sure the prosecutor left his son's company alone.

Then we have John Biden. Just about the same story. No experience in the construction field. Got a big paying job in an industry he knew nothing about. And son of a bitch, wouldn't you know it? That new company of his got a billion dollar government contract.

While there is not enough evidence to prove criminal wrongdoing, his actions just stink to high heaven. Why would anybody in their right mind vote for a guy like this?

Yes... DMV is a government agency. License = regulation = anti-liberty. Adding regulations to the voting process is growing government involvement. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing I’m just saying it’s against the norms for both ideologies

All it's doing is making sure the person voting is indeed that person. Not big government, not big regulation. Democrats have used minorities as an excuse to stop policies that prevent their party from cheating elections.

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

This is the CNN/MSLSD narrative.
Biden is a gaffer who is mentally incompetent. Period! He is capable of nothing constructive for America. He would hand off his responsibilities to his VP. Object for Democrats: Get Orange Man Bad out of office. Won't happen, Trump could lose 5 million votes but still win the Electoral College. He is a leader who will prevail. Just watch! :salute:
He always tried to portray himself as the blackest white guy in Congress. He owns three multi-million dollar homes. Sure, he can relate to the plight of inner city blacks. LMFAO!

And Jill tightly clutches her purse when a black guy is walking towards her on the same side of the street!
Afterall, hubby taught her 'situational awareness'. :afro:
Who is Jill? Not me I hope. My first husband was black and two of my nephews are mixed race, black and white. My brother in law by marriage is black and my niece and nephew by marriage are mixed race. You are making an assumption and making an ass out of yourself.

Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
Fine, then vote for Biden if you think he is the better choice. There is no third option.
Roger that. It is outside possible that he could pick somebody reprehensible enough for VP to make me unsure about the country's safety if anything happened to him at that age once in office. I have never picked a candidate by their VP, but that is exactly why I did not vote for McCain. He would have made a fine President. It is probably why he lost. I really cannot see the party guiders and handlers foisting someone on Biden as was recommended to McCain, as an eye to their future. I would definitely hate to waste a vote on 3rd party in this situation.
Biden is soooo phony and out of touch establishment politician. There will be a fight in Milwaukee at the convention. Biden has made so many stupid gaffes that Republican Party is frothing at the mouth to run some of the ad's they are sitting on!
Trump is so phoney and out of touch with honest ethical minded Americans with good judgment. Probably not much of a fight at the Democratic convention for Biden. Running against Trump, there is little to worry about gaffes as, Trump unfortunately speaks for himself whether they want him to or it even passes the lowest tests of common sense or not.
Trump is a leader and a straight shooter. People like that human quality in him. Trump runs the show and is not afraid to fire people. Americans like that no bullshit management style.
He is a thug without leadership ability and never tells it straight. The only people that like that quality are the get over bums, to which character, honest, and intelligent judgement do not matter. He fires so many people because his poor management skill and shortsightedness have him hiring like minded crooks, liars, those that would feather their own nest at the expense of the American people while working to dismantle or reduce effectiveness of the department they were put in charge of. Normal people do not like his bullshit management style.

Roger that. It is outside possible that he could pick somebody reprehensible enough for VP to make me unsure about the country's safety if anything happened to him at that age once in office.

I don't believe I just read that. You mean you would vote for Biden because you are sure of the country's safety? THIS GUY??????

Believe it Ray. I will vote for Joe Biden For President of the United States of America. Trump is that bad.

All it's doing is making sure the person voting is indeed that person. Not big government, not big regulation. Democrats have used minorities as an excuse to stop policies that prevent their party from cheating elections.
I understand the rationale but it is still ideologically on the side of government control, monitoring and regulating... there’s nothing to really argue about... it is what it is.

Forum List

Back