Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Republicans make the mistake of thinking that black people are some ignorant people that are easily led and they’re on the Democratic plantation which is a party run by a secret Cabal of white politicians smoking cigars and hiding in back rooms.

The truth is, the Democratic Party is a dynamic coalition and African-Americans are a big part of the Democratic leadership.
Republicans just can’t understand that because they’re a white party and they look down on anyone that’s not white.
Democratic Party is a "dynamic coalition" and Republican Party is all white. LMFAO. What excuse are you going to have when Biden shows up at a rally with black beret, dark sunglasses, and black gloves pumping his fist in the air? Biden is a joke. Trump will crush him in 2020.

The Democrats think that when you talk to blacks, it's like talking to children. You have to speak like them for blacks to understand you.

Republicans are always telling us what black people deserve. And their spokesman on that subject always look the same. They always look like these guys. Perhaps they need to find different spokesmen and a new message?

View attachment 340011

Naw, ukraine joe just reminded them where their place was and that was down there shining his shoe. Libs need to keep african americans uneducated.

Roger that. It is outside possible that he could pick somebody reprehensible enough for VP to make me unsure about the country's safety if anything happened to him at that age once in office.

I don't believe I just read that. You mean you would vote for Biden because you are sure of the country's safety? THIS GUY??????

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

While blacks probably do deserve better than Biden, that "better" isn't Donald Trump, so if the choice is between Trump and Biden, it'll be Biden all the way. How are their lives "better or safer" under Trump, given that he allowed a virus to get loose that disproportionately kills blacks.

To make matters worse, the moment Trump found out that black people were much harder hit than whites, Trump immediately began demanding that governors re=open the country, and he's pushing demonstrations in red states to re-open the country and take your chances. Because it's not white people who are paying with their lives for this greed.

Roger that. It is outside possible that he could pick somebody reprehensible enough for VP to make me unsure about the country's safety if anything happened to him at that age once in office.

I don't believe I just read that. You mean you would vote for Biden because you are sure of the country's safety? THIS GUY??????

Biden and Obama didn't kill 100,000 Americans. That would be Trump.

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

While blacks probably do deserve better than Biden, that "better" isn't Donald Trump, so if the choice is between Trump and Biden, it'll be Biden all the way. How are their lives "better or safer" under Trump, given that he allowed a virus to get loose that disproportionately kills blacks.

To make matters worse, the moment Trump found out that black people were much harder hit than whites, Trump immediately began demanding that governors re=open the country, and he's pushing demonstrations in red states to re-open the country and take your chances. Because it's not white people who are paying with their lives for this greed.

Trump is exponentially better than racist biden who steps on and demands that african americans shine his shoes.

Trump didn't either.

People vote for one or the other party because they associate in some way with what they would like their party to truly represent and fight for.
This is the duopoly that has only its perpetuation at the pinnacle of importance.
We don't need this representative body, especially seeing whom they represent.

ANYONE deserves better than Creepy Sleepy Groper Hair-Sniffer Finger-Banger Sexual Molester Senile Old Decrepit Imbecilic Moronic Hedonistic Pathetic and Pitiful Joe Biden!

White Americans ALSO deserve better than Biden.
Unfortunately the only real alternative to the Democrats in the coming election is the “Party of Trump,” which is a worse-than-ever version of old Republican oligarchists, militarists, evangelists, and “Know Nothing” populists.
We are ALL stuck in “an abusive relation” with the Two-Party system, the domestic front for U.S. state capitalism’s world empire.

1. All Americans deserve better than Biden as president
2. The alternative is Donald Trump, who is NOTHING like the old oligarchs (only little people pay taxes), militarists (Trump told the generals to get out of places), evangelists (there were no old evangelical presidents??), "know nothing" populists (I'm a populist, but I know "somethings")
3. You sound like an old Never-Trumper globalist. Move those US factories overseas, right? No tariffs or new "more fair" trade agreements, the old ones were just fine, call it "free trade" right? We buy and sell politicians on K-Street, right? That's how the US political system works, right? We don't want presidents actually bringing jobs back to the US, right? here's your boy:
4. Some jobs are not coming back....

I will ignore your presumption in attributing ideas I oppose to me. I also did not say the “Party of Trump” was the same as the old Republican Party with its “Southern Strategy,” just that it still contained the same elements. As for this speech by Obama, the problem was not anything he said, but things he did not say about necessary fundamental restructuring of our “crony capitalist” system. His literal words, for example, “Some of those jobs of the past are just never going to come back” and “Your kids are going to need to know computers....” — none of that was wrong. Here at least Obama did not hesitate to tell the unpalatable truth to a concerned African-American, a worker worried about the future of old factory jobs like his own.

Last edited:
The abuser? How is Biden the abuser?! This ought to be good...

Oh, is that how it works? So Trudeau is responsible for killing 6.400 Canadians?

I know it sounds coldhearted, but they don't deserve any better if they refuse to vote themselves better.

Amen to that.

Obama gave them the most dismal 8 years since the 50's. If they vote for Obama's #2 man, they only have themselves
to blame.

Democrats have treated people of color like plantation inmates since Lincoln. Imagine making a political point by suggesting that Black people will be most impacted by requiring a photo I.D. in the 21st century when you need a photo I.D. to function in society. What are democrats trying to say about Black people? . They get away with it because the MSM supports every nut-case idea the dems can come up with.

Correct. The problem is that it works. That's why Democrats do it.

Democrats are basically saying blacks are too dumb to get a voter ID. They are too dumb to respond to a snail mail to maintain their status on the voter rolls during purging. Democrats promoted single-parent families to kiss up to the women's lib crowd years ago, while at the same time, keeping blacks poor because single-parent homes are generally low income or poor homes, that had a major impact on the black community.
This conversation always fascinates me. It’s one of those classic examples how both parties go against their ideology to promote a political advantage. Conservatives are calling for bigger government and regulations in the voting process while Progs try and keep the status quo... funny isn’t it?!

lets say, we have Biden taking questions at a local KFC,,at some point he says something like,,"you know, you cant walk into a KFC without a speaking in a typical southern black accent",,,now u think that would make news on all cable news channels?

And just think: Joe is on his best behavior right now with people watching over his shoulder 24/7 trying EXTRA HARD to look good. Just wait if he gets in office.

Can not even begin to understand what black people have to live with. if they vote they usually vote for what we think of as the lesser evil. so Democrats get the largest share.

Forum List

Back