Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

I know it sounds coldhearted, but they don't deserve any better if they refuse to vote themselves better.
They have things a whole lot better than they would under Republicans. Only the blind don't realize that.

Is that a fact? Then why don't you tell us how things are "a whole lot better" under Democrats, that you see so much more clearly than us "blind" people.

The floor is yours. Tell us all about the wonders the Democrats have wrought for black people, and feel free - no, feel OBLIGATED - to be detailed and specific.
Why do you people think blacks are so stupid? Explain. Your entire argument rests of the fact that you think they are too simple minded to know what is best for them.

No, hon. We don't think they're stupid at all. We think YOU are evil, and we think they are being lied to.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Yes you do. It is foundational in your argument.

Republicans make the mistake of thinking that black people are some ignorant people that are easily led and they’re on the Democratic plantation which is a party run by a secret Cabal of white politicians smoking cigars and hiding in back rooms.

The truth is, the Democratic Party is a dynamic coalition and African-Americans are a big part of the Democratic leadership.
Republicans just can’t understand that because they’re a white party and they look down on anyone that’s not white.

im surprised that we havent seen biden eating a leg of chicken with hot sauce in one of his basement videos
Exactly.. lol... Not putting the blacks down for loving fried chicken, but Biden if hated it would scarf a plate down just to show some kind of solidarity even if it is fake. The Dems are desperate, and pulling out all stops. Hopefully black America will realize the bullcrap one day, and leave them powerless and looking like a deer in headlights.

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

I know it sounds coldhearted, but they don't deserve any better if they refuse to vote themselves better.
They have things a whole lot better than they would under Republicans. Only the blind don't realize that.

Is that a fact? Then why don't you tell us how things are "a whole lot better" under Democrats, that you see so much more clearly than us "blind" people.

The floor is yours. Tell us all about the wonders the Democrats have wrought for black people, and feel free - no, feel OBLIGATED - to be detailed and specific.
If you need to know this, why not read up on history? I'm not here to teach you about history. Instead of believing what Rush tells you, why not read history books?

Ask a black man how he votes, he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will say Republicans are only for wealthy white people. Ask who told him that, he will tell you the Democrat party.

Unfortunately, until blacks become more educated and interested in politics, the Democrats will continue to own their vote. They mostly vote for Democrats because their black family and friends vote Democrat, and assume their family and friends know more than they do about politics. They don't. I refer to it as copycat voting.

While Dems try to continue this pandering to blacks with things like reparations, Republicans like Trump believe that a rising tide lifts all votes. We have proof of our philosophy before the virus. Blacks hit a new employment record and lowest unemployment record. Trump didn't treat blacks any differently than anybody else. Gee, how did that happen???
The reason blacks support Biden is because he was Obama's VP. Obama is black. The rest of your rant is a fairy tale.
Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

This is the CNN/MSLSD narrative.
No it isn't. I've never heard it on either. But the FOX/Rush Limbaugh narrative is the one spouted in the OP. And I've heard it a thousand times from conservatives. So sad: after all these decades and they still don't get where their advantage would be. I say that sarcastically. You really think they are absolute morons don't you?

So what you're telling us is that Democrats are demanding that black people build their whole lives and identities around their skin pigmentation, and that it's "obvious" to YOU that this is good and right, and it's just silly of Republicans to insist that they're actually human beings like everyone else, who can and should have lives and concerns and priorities that have nothing to do with race.

We certainly think SOMEONE is a moron, but I don't think it's black people.
You certainly do think blacks are stupid because your entire premise is based on the fact that you believe they are too dim witted to know what is best for them. It's PATENTLY OBVIOUS!!

Yeah, honey, politics is about explaining to the voters why one candidate is a better choice than the other . . . except when it's Republicans talking to black voters, when it's suddenly "thinking they're stupid".

Nothing questionable about that. And I'll get right on caring that a delusional racist like you doesn't think I respect black people enough. It's very, VERY important that I listen to the opinions of bigots.

Ask a black man how he votes, he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will say Republicans are only for wealthy white people. Ask who told him that, he will tell you the Democrat party.

Unfortunately, until blacks become more educated and interested in politics, the Democrats will continue to own their vote. They mostly vote for Democrats because their black family and friends vote Democrat, and assume their family and friends know more than they do about politics. They don't. I refer to it as copycat voting.

While Dems try to continue this pandering to blacks with things like reparations, Republicans like Trump believe that a rising tide lifts all votes. We have proof of our philosophy before the virus. Blacks hit a new employment record and lowest unemployment record. Trump didn't treat blacks any differently than anybody else. Gee, how did that happen???
The reason blacks support Biden is because he was Obama's VP. Obama is black. The rest of your rant is a fairy tale.
Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

No it isn't. I've never heard it on either. But the FOX/Rush Limbaugh narrative is the one spouted in the OP. And I've heard it a thousand times from conservatives. So sad: after all these decades and they still don't get where their advantage would be. I say that sarcastically. You really think they are absolute morons don't you?

So what you're telling us is that Democrats are demanding that black people build their whole lives and identities around their skin pigmentation, and that it's "obvious" to YOU that this is good and right, and it's just silly of Republicans to insist that they're actually human beings like everyone else, who can and should have lives and concerns and priorities that have nothing to do with race.

You certainly do think blacks are stupid because your entire premise is based on the fact that you believe they are too dim witted to know what is best for them. It's PATENTLY OBVIOUS!!

Yeah, honey, politics is about explaining to the voters why one candidate is a better choice than the other . . . except when it's Republicans talking to black voters, when it's suddenly "thinking they're stupid".

Nothing questionable about that. And I'll get right on caring that a delusional racist like you doesn't think I respect black people enough. It's very, VERY important that I listen to the opinions of bigots.
Hilarious. You can't even delineate what you believe makes Republicans better for blacks than Democrats. It's just ranting. Regurgitating Limbaugh's rants.

If you need to know this, why not read up on history? I'm not here to teach you about history. Instead of believing what Rush tells you, why not read history books?

In other words, you have no fucking clue. Your masters told you to believe that Democrats are champions for black people and have made their lives utopian, and since you would never stoop to actually going near a black person (or generating an independent thought), you just came in here and prattled what you were sure was "common knowledge".

We're done. You're free to return to whatever talking point seminar you were scheduled for. Frankly, if you're still gabbling about "listening to Rush", you clearly need it.

Hilarious. You can't even delineate what you believe makes Republicans better for blacks than Democrats. It's just ranting. Regurgitating Limbaugh's rants.

There are just no words for how big a fool you're making of yourself.

I'll give you the same answer you just gave me: If you need to know this, why not read up on history? I'm not here to teach you about history. Instead of believing what Rush tells you, why not read history books?

Why do I think your piss-stupid, leftist ass (but I repeat myself) only thinks that's an acceptable answer when you give it?

Thanks for being a living answer to the question of, "Why is the left the worst possible thing for blacks, and other living beings?"

Why do you people think blacks are so stupid? Explain. Your entire argument rests of the fact that you think they are too simple minded to know what is best for them.

No, hon. We don't think they're stupid at all. We think YOU are evil, and we think they are being lied to.

No, dumbass. It's foundational to your worldview, which has nothing to do with my argument, since it has nothing to do with reality.

No, dumbass. It's foundational to your worldview, which has nothing to do with my argument, since it has nothing to do with reality.
You don't have an argument. You actually don't know anything about the facts and circumstances of the black experience in America since the Civil Rights act. You just spout Limbaugh, et al, tripe.

Its just a continual abomination to what the left has done to african americans. One really has to wonder though, maybe the african americans who do vote for libs generation after generation without question like to stay in bondage.
B/C it's the easiest path.
Who wants to hear: "If you want to feel better fucking DO BETTER"!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have an argument. You actually don't know anything about the facts and circumstances of the black experience in America since the Civil Rights act. You just spout Limbaugh, et al, tripe.

You haven't ASKED for my argument, you dimwitted twat. You've spent this whole thread TELLING me what you "know" I think, based on what your masters have told you to believe, and crowing because I "can't answer the question" when you never fucking ASKED a question. Did they actually teach you that blathering nonsensically like you're having a drug hallucination was an effective debate tactic?

And don't even get me started on the fact that you're such an obedient follower that they haven't even felt the need to update your fucking talking points in the last twenty years. "Rush", "Limbaugh", "listening to Rush". Really? Have your masters bothered to mention at all that it's 2020 now, not 2000? I'm surprised you're not ranting about the evils of Bush, while you're at it.

One part of me thinks we all deserve better than the choice before us this November. But as long we allow this 2 party system to monopolize government, we get what we deserve.

Last edited:
Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden
But, unfortunately, they won't get better from anybody in the dog shit republican party.

I'm going on a decade now of believing the only hope for black folks to get decent representation is via third party. Neither in the duopoly give one fucking rat shit.

IM2 will be in here shortly to tell me I'm a racist motherfucker and I don't know what black people need and should never say a damn word about what black people might need or want or ever even think about what black people need because fuck me, I'm white. He will then go on to tout some communist bullshit from a goose-stepping Marxist. Yeah, that is exactly what black folks need. More slavery.

But I'm not allowed to even have an opinion on that because I'm white, right IM2?

(Such a cock sucking bullshit)

Go into any inner city SHITHOLE in the US and around the world and what do you see?
Socialists/Liberals busy making lives better for the negros??????
BONOBO sat on his ass for eight years and did FUCK ALL to help the negroes.

Oh yes, no white person can look at other peoples lives and see what's wrong and what needs help?

No white person is capable of thinking for themselves based on what they observe, right?

That is absolute cocksucking bullshit and I rejected that nonsense all the way to hell. Fuck you!!!

Cock sucking ass fuckers like you preaching that bullshit are doing nothing but spreading your Marxist Bolshevik tripe. We are not fooled.

All this race baiting horseshit is nothing more than the Marxist move on capitalism. You motherfucking cock sucking goose-stepping pieces a fuck do nothing but tell black people they cannot succeed unless all property is confiscated held by government. Deny it, you goose-stepping motherfucker.

Marxists are using the plight of black people to steal the means of production and give us all a world of Venezuela.

We MUST obey Johnny Ramone!!!

This is the biggest load of laughable horseshit I have ever read:

"Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party. They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President. Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years."

Good Lord! What crazy garbage. The truth is: the worst thing for any minority in this country is the GOP and especially, ESPECIALLY, the Orange Boy DRUMPH!!

Oh, bullshit! The truth is that Donald Trump made lives of black Americans better than the first black President, Barack Obama! Barry talked a good game but he never delivered for blacks. Trump told blacks to take a chance and let him prove himself to them. He then gave them the lowest unemployment numbers for black Americans since they started keeping that statistic!

So the question that blacks should ask themselves is whether they want grandiose promises...or whether they want good jobs?

Loving every minute of it! O!d 1960's liberal thinks he is cool with black people. Newsflash white liberal idiots. Black people don't like you except for your vote to Democratic Party. They hate your ass and can't wait for whites to be a minority so that can seek vengeance.

This is the biggest load of laughable horseshit I have ever read:

"Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party. They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President. Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years."

Good Lord! What crazy garbage. The truth is: the worst thing for any minority in this country is the GOP and especially, ESPECIALLY, the Orange Boy DRUMPH!!

Oh, bullshit! The truth is that Donald Trump made lives of black Americans better than the first black President, Barack Obama! Barry talked a good game but he never delivered for blacks. Trump told blacks to take a chance and let him prove himself to them. He then gave them the lowest unemployment numbers for black Americans since they started keeping that statistic!

So the question that blacks should ask themselves is whether they want grandiose promises...or whether they want good jobs?
Democratic Party keeps blacks in poverty and on welfare. Republican Party offer s them hope of free market. But the leaders in the Congress from black communities are filled with hatred and anger. That's the rhetoric but they do nothing for their district, yet somehow become millionaires.

Forum List

Back