Blacks for Trump Trending On X

Tell me why would black folks vote Republican.
I already did. Any Black person not voting Democrat is doing so because they want to be treated as a person and not a vote. While Blacks overwhelmingly have voted Democrat over the last 50 years, have grown frustrated with failed and false promises from Democrats. Blacks voting Republican are just like any other ethnicity or race voting Republican in that they want more limited government and more economic freedom.

If that is where 92% of the black folks in the country are, that's where I want to be. I don't want to be with the 8% that are boot licking and cooning to be accepted by those who don't want them.
I get you don’t want to be free and prosperous but you don’t speak for all blacks people

I already did. Any Black person not voting Democrat is doing so because they want to be treated as a person and not a vote. While Blacks overwhelmingly have voted Democrat over the last 50 years, have grown frustrated with failed and false promises from Democrats. Blacks voting Republican are just like any other ethnicity or race voting Republican in that they want more limited government and more economic freedom.
So why is it then that all the first and the best opportunities for black folks always come from the Democrat side.

Free and prosperous? You think being a boot licking coon makes you free and prosperous? You're right I don't speak for all black folks, I just stand with 92% of them.
No i don’t…when did I say being a boot licker makes you that?

But being a plantation boy certainly doesn’t

I’ll continue to pray for you

No i don’t…when did I say being a boot licker makes you that?

But being a plantation boy certainly doesn’t

I’ll continue to pray for you
Save your prayers for yourself, you need them. It's funny listening to a boot licking coon accusing a black man of being on the plantation.

Forum List

Back