Blacks have died in every war

As you congratulated yourself yesterday for things done long before any of you were alive by people who are no longer here, the thing you fail to recognize is that blacks died in that war and they died so whites could be free from Britain. It was a freedom many of them could not get after whites were freed. It is said that the first to die in this effort was a black man, a slave named Crispus Attucks.

We blacks here keep getting told how grateful we are to be to whitey for our enslavement and to the whites who died to free us. Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom. Blacks died in both World Wars, saving whites from Hitler and Japan in WW2.

So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home.

POWERFUL!

I'm just curious as to why posters like Muhammed and 9thIDdoc are laughing at your OP.
I've expelled farts that were powerful....It doesn't meant that they had any value or relevance to anything going on right now.

Lol! Sunni the sand man ate bbq on Saturday while honoring people he didn't personally know, and he isn't related to, who were hero's on the battlefield.
Actually, my father was a decorated hero of WWll and my Uncle fought on Iwo Jima, Saipan. and Boganville.
..... :salute:
My dad took a bullet in France so he was decorated too. Him and 3 uncles fought in the European theatre. My dad and 2 uncles came back and were forced to ride in back of buses and did not get the GI bill while the third one came back in a coffin and was buried in a segregated cemetary. So learn to shut your mfing racist mouth punk.

So were they fighting for Africa or America??? Work it out, fool!!! Honor stealing is as low as you can get!!!!

Greg

1594044143163.png

1594044195295.png

Crispus Attucks was no slave. He was the first to die for America's cause but he was a working man, a stevedore on the Boston docks.
Of course not tipsy. Slavery never happened.
It's not my fault your knowledge of history is difficient. Crispus Attucks was a free man. A working man in Boston. His father was a free man. His mother was a Native American. Boston is not particularly well known as a slave city.

Black people have no interest in history. They have no interest in black history or they would not have destroyed the monument to Frederick Douglass.

As you congratulated yourself yesterday for things done long before any of you were alive by people who are no longer here, the thing you fail to recognize is that blacks died in that war and they died so whites could be free from Britain. It was a freedom many of them could not get after whites were freed. It is said that the first to die in this effort was a black man, a slave named Crispus Attucks.

We blacks here keep getting told how grateful we are to be to whitey for our enslavement and to the whites who died to free us. Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom. Blacks died in both World Wars, saving whites from Hitler and Japan in WW2.

So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home.

POWERFUL!

I'm just curious as to why posters like Muhammed and 9thIDdoc are laughing at your OP.
For my part that would be:

"Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom."
And
" So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home."

If we were to go back to the days of the colonists versus the redcoats, Lexington and whatnot, there's actually a great deal of historic record that'd make for interesting discussion on the topic.

As far as any modern military occupation, no, freedom and democracy is the very last thing they're fighting for, I'm afraid. These modern military occupations serve as the basis to establish economic occupation after the military occupation has ended.

Crispus Attucks was no slave. He was the first to die for America's cause but he was a working man, a stevedore on the Boston docks.
Of course not tipsy. Slavery never happened.
It's not my fault your knowledge of history is difficient. Crispus Attucks was a free man. A working man in Boston. His father was a free man. His mother was a Native American. Boston is not particularly well known as a slave city.

Black people have no interest in history. They have no interest in black history or they would not have destroyed the monument to Frederick Douglass.
Here we will read for the next thousand years how blacks tore down a statue of frederick douglass.

My knowledge of history is far better than yours. That's why you're an ignorant white racist bitch who seems to have no understanding of the history of how white men treated white women.

POWERFUL!

For my part that would be:

"Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom."
And
" So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home."
White fragility has you unable to deal with the truth.

To say that wars have taken place to protect our freedoms is about the most blatant lie ever told.
No doubt about that. Yet amazingly, many Americans are totally unaware or believe the lie.
So now wars weren't fought to protect our freedoms. Lol!

It just gets funnier.
If you think wars are fought to protect freedom, you’re dumber than I thought.
It's funny how you say that after years of telling me how I should thank you because your ancestors died to free mine.

When I served in Vietnam I saw some fine Black soldiers. However, for every good one there were 10 shitheads.

The ratio of good White soldiers to shitheads was about five good ones to one shithead.

When I visit a military cemetery, I don't see black, white, yellow, or red.

View attachment 360019

I see slate gray.
Yawn!

You don't say that to whites when they talk about who died during the civil war. These response are predictable and comical all at the same time. The racists are only colorblind when someone black points out their bullshit.
Memorial Day is colorblind. We celebrate all lives lost on the battlefields.

It's funny how you say that after years of telling me how I should thank you because your ancestors died to free mine.
These white supremacist bastards just lie, and lie and lie. They lie as much as they need oxygen. It's what sustains their rancid lives.

I've expelled farts that were powerful....It doesn't meant that they had any value or relevance to anything going on right now.
With me, fart humor is always good for a good chuckle or two, but that's about it.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back