Blacks have died in every war

When I visit a military cemetery, I don't see black, white, yellow, or red.

View attachment 360019

I see slate gray.
Yawn!

You don't say that to whites when they talk about who died during the civil war. These response are predictable and comical all at the same time. The racists are only colorblind when someone black points out their bullshit.

As you congratulated yourself yesterday for things done long before any of you were alive by people who are no longer here, the thing you fail to recognize is that blacks died in that war and they died so whites could be free from Britain. It was a freedom many of them could not get after whites were freed. It is said that the first to die in this effort was a black man, a slave named Crispus Attucks.

We blacks here keep getting told how grateful we are to be to whitey for our enslavement and to the whites who died to free us. Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom. Blacks died in both World Wars, saving whites from Hitler and Japan in WW2.

So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home.

Greg

Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country.
Not only does wacky IM2 want free money because his great, great, great grandmammy and great grandpappy were slaves.
Now he wants to be honored because black people he didn't personally know, and he isn't related to, were hero's on the battlefield. ... :cuckoo:
Lol! Sunni the sand man ate bbq on Saturday while honoring people he didn't personally know, and he isn't related to, who were hero's on the battlefield.

As you congratulated yourself yesterday for things done long before any of you were alive by people who are no longer here, the thing you fail to recognize is that blacks died in that war and they died so whites could be free from Britain. It was a freedom many of them could not get after whites were freed. It is said that the first to die in this effort was a black man, a slave named Crispus Attucks.

We blacks here keep getting told how grateful we are to be to whitey for our enslavement and to the whites who died to free us. Except blacks died in the civil war and they damn sure died for freedom. Blacks died in both World Wars, saving whites from Hitler and Japan in WW2.

So I think those hear talking that you should be grateful shit need to fall back. Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country. A country we fought to defend while that country did not fight and still doesn't fight, to defend our rights here at home.

Karen is my HERO!!!

Greg

Not only do you owe us money, you owe us thanks for our service to this country.
Not only does wacky IM2 want free money because his great, great, great grandmammy and great grandpappy were slaves.
Now he wants to be honored because black people he didn't personally know, and he isn't related to, were hero's on the battlefield. ... :cuckoo:
Lol! Sunni the sand man ate bbq on Saturday while honoring people he didn't personally know, and he isn't related to, who were hero's on the battlefield.

lmao

Greg

Crispus Attucks was no slave. He was the first to die for America's cause but he was a working man, a stevedore on the Boston docks.
Of course not tipsy. Slavery never happened.

View attachment 360019

I see slate gray.
Yawn!

You don't say that to whites when they talk about who died during the civil war. These response are predictable and comical all at the same time. The racists are only colorblind when someone black points out their bullshit.

These response are predictable and comical all at the same time.

They match your OPs.

You don't have a clue how I feel about blacks or whites that served in the military.

You remind me of Stevie Wonder

I dont owe you a dime, you whiny bitch

lmao

Greg

Well lookee here. The male version of

1594043575363.png

No doubt about that. Yet amazingly, many Americans are totally unaware or believe the lie.

Yeah. The flip side of the gag is the ever-growing sense of entitlement we're seeing from the current generation of military personnel. Apparently the benefits and the paycheck aren't enough anymore. Everybody's in on the gag.

That's a topic worth of it's own discussion, really.

View attachment 360019

I see slate gray.
Yawn!

You're a lying dullard!!!

Greg

lmao

Greg

Well lookee here. The male version of

View attachment 360022

OMG....BLACK WIMMEN.......................................................calling out bullshitters like YOU!!!

lmao

Greg

Actually, my father was a decorated hero of WWll and my Uncle fought on Iwo Jima, Saipan. and Boganville.
..... :salute:
My dad took a bullet in France so he was decorated too. Him and 3 uncles fought in the European theatre. My dad and 2 uncles came back and were forced to ride in back of buses and did not get the GI bill while the third one came back in a coffin and was buried in a segregated cemetary. So learn to shut your mfing racist mouth punk.

Forum List

Back