blacks looting over kim potter sentencing

I love it when some white guy presents the feelings of black people.
Lived in the ghetto for eight years and I agree with that poster. I was never encouraged by any of my black neighbors to feel an actual kinship or camaraderie, except when they wanted something from me.

Let's be fair.

Most African Americans are probably not that angry.

1. They know it was a mistake on her part.

2. They know that two years in prison ain't fun.

3. They (privately) acknowledge that the victim of the fatal shooting was not exactly an upstanding member of their community.
Oh...you speak for them?

So White people aren't allowed to give their opinions now? Are you going to chirp and burp when some Black race hustler cries about Whitey oppressing him?
I just think the original poster was painting black people universally in a negative way. I mean imagine if I painted the white race the way I view you and an individual.

Let's be fair.

Most African Americans are probably not that angry.

1. They know it was a mistake on her part.

2. They know that two years in prison ain't fun.

3. They (privately) acknowledge that the victim of the fatal shooting was not exactly an upstanding member of their community.
Yup. I messaged Elon and Charlize and they said: ???

It's the "American Curse" at work, again.

Looters and arsonists should be shot on sight. Every fucking one of them. These worthless fucking animals will never do anything positive. They're a waste of oxygon.

Last edited:
Let the looting season begin!!
Tyrone wants a big screen TV and Shaniqua needs a new wig. ... :afro:
Some call it reparations. If people who once were slaves were involved I might go along with that but since none were, I will just call it looting.

Forum List

Back