blacks looting over kim potter sentencing

Yea because a black man's life isn't worth anything, who cares if those who are paid to uphold the Law can get away with killing young black men. The old school racist cheer it on, because they long for the Good Ole Days.

Yet every one of these incidents have one thing in common: The suspect didn't listen to the orders of police. Had this guy done that, he would be alive today. But by Superbadbreath's standards, the black suspect is never at fault.

they are at it again. animals, riff raff trash.
The family of that shithead that was killed are pure trash. Filthy assholes. I saw them at the sentencing. One of them was arrested for being a piece of shit. The scum of America.

Of course Jungle bunnies don't need an excuse to looting and destroy.

Decent people should NEVER make excuses for these worthless fucking animals. Looters should be shot and left to rot where they fall.

There HAS to be an effective, efficient, way to get rid of these fucking scumbags.

Yet every one of these incidents have one thing in common: The suspect didn't listen to the orders of police. Had this guy done that, he would be alive today. But by Superbadbreath's standards, the black suspect is never at fault.
Dumbass from Cleveland I have posted plenty of videos where white folks didn't listen to police and guess what? They weren't shot to death for not listening.

Dumbass from Cleveland I have posted plenty of videos where white folks didn't listen to police and guess what? They weren't shot to death for not listening.

You can't deny the fact that all cases with blacks, that's what happened. They all fought with the police or didn't listen to orders. And I'm sure there were plenty of instances where blacks weren't shot either. So you can take your race baiting and shove it. Not everything in life between whites and blacks is racial except in your own mind.

This was a murder and you know it, a young black man was murdered by a white woman so it's justifiable to the old school racist.

It was a mistake. She admitted to her mistake and she's paying the price for it. Murder is when you plan and intentionally kill somebody. That's the farthest thing this situation is.

Decent people should NEVER make excuses for these worthless fucking animals. Looters should be shot and left to rot where they fall.

There HAS to be an effective, efficient, way to get rid of these fucking scumbags.

As we discussed in other topics. the way this country is going there is only one solution, and that is to have two countries instead. One side of the country for them and the other side for us. Like you, I'm just so sick of dealing with the left it's almost nauseating. They are nothing but a problem and you can't solve any problems they enjoy. It's time to split up already and ever day we don't is just another day of aggravation and fighting.

Plus if we decide where I live is the conservative side and all the Democrats had to move out, my property value would double overnight.

You can't deny the fact that all cases with blacks, that's what happened. They all fought with the police or didn't listen to orders. And I'm sure there were plenty of instances where blacks weren't shot either. So you can take your race baiting and shove it. Not everything in life between whites and blacks is racial except in your own mind.
You can take that racist denial and turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass. It was whites through the centuries that made racism the standard in this country.

Yea they don't give a damn that a young black man was murdered and a white cop of 26yrs got away with murder. They are just out there for shits ang giggles.

That piece of shit is not what decent people would call "young Black Man". He was a low life thug that fought the police and was appropriately shot. It was absolutely his fault that he was killed.

This "mababydindunutin" bullshit from the filthy ass Negroes gets old after awhile.

Did you see his family at the hearing? All low life welfare scum.

The judge recognized that the jury made the wrong verdict and that is why she gave Potter a light sentence.

Kim should have been awarded a hero's medal but it was this destructive BLM ass kissing that brought her to trial and that is despicable.

The stupid Negroes are always looking for an excuse to loot, steal and destroy. They are the scum of America.

That piece of shit is not what decent people would call "young Black Man". He was a low life thug that fought the police and was appropriately shot. It was absolutely his fault that he was killed.

This "mababydindunutin" bullshit from the filthy ass Negroes gets old after awhile.

Did you see his family at the hearing? All low life welfare scum.

The judge recognized that the jury made the wrong verdict and that is why she gave Potter a light sentence.

Kim should have been awarded a hero's medal but it was this destructive BLM ass kissing that brought her to trial and that is despicable.

The stupid Negroes are always looking for an excuse to loot, steal and destroy. They are the scum of America.
Well from racist trash like you, anytime a black man is murdered you are going to celebrate.

Your filthy ass "mababydindunutin" bullshit every time one of the Negro street thugs get wasted gets to be fucking old. That is real racism.
What has gotten old is rotten ass, racist trash like you, coming on here spewing that racist propaganda that your granddaddy probably taught you. The Mcmicheals thought they could use that old excuse that their granddaddy used to use, but it's a new day. That is the reason they are going to spend the rest of their miserable lives behind bars.

Forum List

Back