blacks looting over kim potter sentencing

Isn't that a joke a Trump Humper calling someone brainwashed. John Lewis Voting Rights bill being blocked by Republicans and Manchin, George Floyd Police Reform bill being blocked by Republicans and Manchin.

Republicans supported legislation to punish protesters who blocked roads after the murder of George Floyd. Now some of those same coward ass Republicans are supporting similar tactics from conservative trucker convoys protesting against vaccine mandates.

The Kentucky senator Rand Paul, who has criticized the disruptive tactics of racial justice protesters in the US, is “all for” the disruption of a trucker convoy. “I hope the truckers do come to America. I hope they clog up cities,” Paul told the Daily Signal, a publication of the conservative thinktank the Heritage Foundation.

Paul said: “Civil disobedience is a time-honored tradition in our country, from slavery to civil rights, to you name it. Peaceful protest, clog things up, make people think about the mandates.”

See Republicans don't have a problem with that time honored tradition, as long as, black folks aren't doing it.

WTF does this have to do with the discussion? No, Republicans don't want the federal government taking over police forces across the country, that's what the Communists want.

You lying ass, racist POS. If someone post anything about someone white committing a crime you fall off the face of the map. The only time your stinking ass shows up on a thread if it is about someone black. With that being said tell us what crime Ahmaud committed, instead of spewing the usual racist trash.

Save that weak ass argument for one of the right-wing suckers, I grew up dealing with racist trash like you all my life.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I applaud when thug Whites get their due. In the 1980s I was on a jury that convicted a White asshole of shooting an innocent Black guy.

However, every time one of the low life Negro thugs get justifiably killed by a White policeman you are the very first one to come out with this shitty "mababydindunuting" ghetto horseshit. That pretty well makes you a racist piece of shit.

You have the typical racist Negro victim mentality and that is despicable.

When are you low IQ ghetto Negros ever going to take responsibility for being assholes?

When are you ever going to stop committing so many crimes?

When are you ever going to start taking care of your families?

When are you worthless sonofabitches ever going to get off welfare?

When are you shitheads ever going to stop being the house Neggras of the filthy Democrat Party?.

they are at it again. animals, riff raff trash.
They do love their criminals. Police should just ignore their antics as long as their victims are their own. They seem to want it that way

Your punk ass isn't going to go out and shoot nobody, you cowards are funny talking tough on the internet. That bullshit isn't worth the time to even answer.
Your posts are filled with insults thrown at anyone who disagrees with you.

You call them cowards, punks, racists, on and on. You are simply projecting. Accusing others of the weaknesses you embody.

Let's be honest, you're a worthless piece of garbage. A punk, a coward, a scumbag, twat, and certified dumbass. You know I'm telling the truth.

If you had a brain, you'd be too embarrassed to post the ridiculous shit you put on this board. Everyone here knows you're an idiot. You've proven it countless times with your own brainless rants.

Have a nice day...fool.

[quote}You are confused Moon Bat.

I applaud when thug Whites get their due.
[/QUOTE]
You just don't do it on this forum, yea right.
In the 1980s I was on a jury that convicted a White asshole of shooting an innocent Black guy.
Yea I believe that. Was that at the same time your wife got an award from Mr. Peanut for helping blind kids.
However, every time one of the low life Negro thugs get justifiably killed by a White policeman you are the very first one to come out with this shitty "mababydindunuting" ghetto horseshit. That pretty well makes you a racist piece of shit.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You calling anyone a racist is like Hitler calling someone a Homicidal Manic.
You have the typical racist Negro victim mentality and that is despicable.

When are you low IQ ghetto Negros ever going to take responsibility for being assholes?

When are you ever going to stop committing so many crimes?

When are you ever going to start taking care of your families?

When are you worthless sonofabitches ever going to get off welfare?

When are you shitheads ever going to stop being the house Neggras of the filthy Democrat Party?.
Go back and double check and make sure you didn't miss any of the right wing talking point. That's racist babble is just like you, bullshit.

Your posts are filled with insults thrown at anyone who disagrees with you.

You call them cowards, punks, racists, on and on. You are simply projecting. Accusing others of the weaknesses you embody.
No, just the racist cowards who talk tough and won't bust a grape.
Let's be honest, you're a worthless piece of garbage. A punk, a coward, a scumbag, twat, and certified dumbass. You know I'm telling the truth.
Is that right? It's funny I am not the one who comes on an anonymous forum with the tough talk and that I will do this to somebody and I will do that to somebody, that is the cowards like you that babble about what you would do and blah, blah, blah. When in reality your little bitch ass isn't going to do a damn thing.
If you had a brain, you'd be too embarrassed to post the ridiculous shit you put on this board. Everyone here knows you're an idiot. You've proven it countless times with your own brainless rants.

Have a nice day...fool.
I guess that would mean everybody knows you are a smart, tough, bad ass internet guy. Stay in that basement hiding Monkfool.

TheParser I disagree. There are a lot more than you think that support this shit and hate cops. Mrs Nice Black Grandma might be nice and polite to you, but underneath they hate cops and whites
Yes, mrs nice black grandma isn't very nice at all...most of these inferior blacks have been hating cops since we allowed them to be free....look at one of these racist grandmas holding up cop hating signs from 50 years ago
00_00misc(3).jpg

Do they really expect us to believe that cops were just killing darkies for no reason back then?? Back when many of us acknowledge was a time when America was truly great

You're right Republicans want things to stay the way they are, let the police kill at will when it comes to black folks.

Any officer that kills at will is charged and convicted. Cops kill because their safety or life is threatened or perceived to be. Republicans want cities to control their own police departments because it's the local citizens that fund their police. The federal government has nothing to do with that. Plus the fact that most all of these incidents you people bitch about happen in Democrat led cities.

Any officer that kills at will is charged and convicted.
We know that's a lie.
Cops kill because their safety or life is threatened or perceived to be.
Sometimes.
Republicans want cities to control their own police departments because it's the local citizens that fund their police. . The federal government has nothing to do with that. Plus the fact that most all of these incidents you people bitch about happen in Democrat led cities.
The George Floyd Policing Act doesn't stop them from doing that.

And they get mad when people treat them like dope head thug thieves?

If you're going to act like a piece of shit you're going to get treated like a piece of shit. Maybe it's time we start telling blacks "if you'd pull up your pants, stop comitting crimes, learned to speak decent English, walk straight, and acted like decent people then maybe you'd stop being treated like you". At some point they have to realize if you act a certain way people will treat you that way.

But they don't care. If some thug raped and murdered a toddler on live tv and was arrested 10,000 blacks would yell racism and run out and start stealing shit.

Don't want to get in trouble? Then stop breaking the law. That piece of shit got what he brought on himself. Nothing more.

No, just the racist cowards who talk tough and won't bust a grape.

Is that right? It's funny I am not the one who comes on an anonymous forum with the tough talk and that I will do this to somebody and I will do that to somebody, that is the cowards like you that babble about what you would do and blah, blah, blah. When in reality your little bitch ass isn't going to do a damn thing.

I guess that would mean everybody knows you are a smart, tough, bad ass internet guy. Stay in that basement hiding Monkfool.
Listen, superbadshitstain, you're a fucking joke. You know it, I know it, and every member of this forum knows it.

EVERY fucking message you post is filled with insults. Every one of them. You threaten and insult others. You constantly call people "wacists," and so on. Your crackpot shit never ends. You were born a whiner and that's apparently how you'll be happy to die. I doubt you've ever done a worthwhile thing in your whine-filled life. You're nothing but a fucking liar.

I have never threatened anyone, here or elsewhere. I'll always defend myself, but I've never been a troublemaker.

At least TRY to be honest for once in your miserable little life. If you want to accuse others of causing problems, then point at the right people. The garbage who constantly riot, commit most of our crimes, burn down other peoples' businesses, steal everything they can carry, destroy our neighborhoods, schools and colleges, then have the fucking nerve to say WE owe them reparations. THOSE are the animals you should be angry with, you stupid fucking clown

Now, please, put me on Ignore. It's a waste of time trading posts with a worthless, lying moron like you.

Have a great day, loser.

Listen, superbadshitstain, you're a fucking joke. You know it, I know it, and every member of this forum knows it.

EVERY fucking message you post is filled with insults. Every one of them. You threaten and insult others. You constantly call people "wacists," and so on. You're crackpot shit never ends. You were born a whiner and that's apparently how you'll be happy to die. I doubt you've ever done a worthwhile thing in your whine-filled life. You're nothing but a fucking liar.

I have never threatened anyone, here or elsewhere. I'll always defend myself, but I've never been a troublemaker.

At least TRY to be honest for once in your miserable little life. If you want to accuse others of causing problems, then point at the right people. The garbage who constantly riot, commit most of our crimes, burn down other peoples' businesses, steal everything they can carry, destroy our neighborhoods, schools and colleges, then have the fucking nerve to say WE owe them reparations. THOSE are the animals you should be angry with, you stupid fucking clown

Now, please, put me on Ignore. It's a waste of time trading posts with a worthless, lying moron like you.

Have a great day, loser.
Damn Monkfool, you spew the same bullshit over and over and over. Get some new lines shit for brains.

we can make bet on their behavior. what town are they going to destroy next,. they are a joke.

And they get mad when people treat them like dope head thug thieves?

If you're going to act like a piece of shit you're going to get treated like a piece of shit. Maybe it's time we start telling blacks "if you'd pull up your pants, stop comitting crimes, learned to speak decent English, walk straight, and acted like decent people then maybe you'd stop being treated like you". At some point they have to realize if you act a certain way people will treat you that way.

But they don't care. If some thug raped and murdered a toddler on live tv and was arrested 10,000 blacks would yell racism and run out and start stealing shit.

Don't want to get in trouble? Then stop breaking the law. That piece of shit got what he brought on himself. Nothing more.

I couldn't agree more. As I pointed out every one of these so-called problems between police and blacks have one thing in common, and that is the black suspect didn't listen to the orders of the cops. Their solution? Destroy the city they live in and shop at. Our solution? Just do everything the officer asks to a tee and nobody gets hurt yet alone killed.

The problem is it takes common sense to use the easiest solution which many on the left don't have, and a college education does not mean you possess the gift of logic. You either have it or you don't.

We know that's a lie.

Sometimes.

The George Floyd Policing Act doesn't stop them from doing that.

Stop them from doing what? It's a leftist led city and it's leftist politicians that control it and their police. Do you think Ferguson is a Republican led city? What about Baltimore? These are the places where disputes between blacks and police occur.

Forum List

Back