blacks looting over kim potter sentencing

Harassing, beating and murdering black folks.

How many of these police actually live in the cities they police?

Why would it matter if they lived there or not? Police policies are not made by the officers, they are made by the Chief who takes his orders from the politicians. Those politicians can change police policy anytime they want, but they don't because those policies won't work. When the de-fund the police movement came about it was invented by politicians. They didn't back down until the more intelligent law abiding blacks came out against the idea. They didn't want less police. If anything they wanted more cops.

Why would it matter if they lived there or not?
Think about it for a minute, hell you might get a clue.
Police policies are not made by the officers, they are made by the Chief who takes his orders from the politicians. Those politicians can change police policy anytime they want, but they don't because those policies won't work.
Damn the best weak ass excuse you can come up with.
When the de-fund the police movement came about it was invented by politicians. They didn't back down until the more intelligent law abiding blacks came out against the idea. They didn't want less police. If anything they wanted more cops.
Who were these more intelligent black folks? Well we know that is bullshit, Chicago has more police than anyone and look at crime in that city. Police show up AFTER crimes are committed not before and no one wants to get rid of the police we are only speaking of the bad ones. The ones who don't uphold the LAW the ones who break the LAW and the ones who know who is breaking the LAW and say and do nothing.

Think about it for a minute, hell you might get a clue.

In other words you said something really stupid and can't answer when called on it.

Damn the best weak ass excuse you can come up with.

100% truth is always taboo to a leftist.

Who were these more intelligent black folks? Well we know that is bullshit, Chicago has more police than anyone and look at crime in that city. Police show up AFTER crimes are committed not before and no one wants to get rid of the police we are only speaking of the bad ones. The ones who don't uphold the LAW the ones who break the LAW and the ones who know who is breaking the LAW and say and do nothing.

You don't get rid of bad cops by defunding the entire department. When you work against them, officers quit going the extra mile. When they see a dope deal on the street, they turn their head forward and keep on driving. See a dope deal, call us and I'll respond when I get there. See a known felon with a gun grip sticking out of their pants, pretend you didn't see a thing. Then when violent crime increases you can't figure out why.

Correct, police can't help until after a crime is committed. That's what happens when law abiding citizens can't get a gun permit to carry one with them on the street. The Criminals know you can't defend yourself against them. That's what you get for voting commie.

In other words you said something really stupid and can't answer when called on it.
The answer was pretty obvious if you could think for a minute. Policing is better when you have an understanding of the community and the folks in the community can relate to who you are.
100% truth is always taboo to a leftist.
Truth and the right mix like oil and water.
You don't get rid of bad cops by defunding the entire department.
Do you even understand what defunding the police is?

When you work against them, officers quit going the extra mile.

That's the problem many are not going the extra mile.
When they see a dope deal on the street, they turn their head forward and keep on driving.

Why is it that you can see dope deals in some black communities and not white communities?
See a dope deal, call us and I'll respond when I get there. See a known felon with a gun grip sticking out of their pants, pretend you didn't see a thing. Then when violent crime increases you can't figure out why.

Thats the problem, cops are in thr Hood to contain crime, not stop and prevent it.
Correct, police can't help until after a crime is committed. That's what happens when law abiding citizens can't get a gun permit to carry one with them on the street. The Criminals know you can't defend yourself against them. That's what you get for voting commie.
Bullshit in a nutshell.

The answer was pretty obvious if you could think for a minute. Policing is better when you have an understanding of the community and the folks in the community can relate to who you are.

Truth and the right mix like oil and water.

Do you even understand what defunding the police is?

That's the problem many are not going the extra mile.

Why is it that you can see dope deals in some black communities and not white communities?

Thats the problem, cops are in thr Hood to contain crime, not stop and prevent it.

Bullshit in a nutshell.

I told you before, I'm not answering your childish broken up posts. Here's what you do: Go on the internet, find a community college that teaches you how to write without breaking up posts into dozens of pieces, and I'll be glad to discuss issues with you. I can't spend an hour on each reply I make.

I told you before, I'm not answering your childish broken up posts. Here's what you do: Go on the internet, find a community college that teaches you how to write without breaking up posts into dozens of pieces, and I'll be glad to discuss issues with you. I can't spend an hour on each reply I make.
You're hoping I won't check all that bullshit you are posting. Stop writing these short stories And I won't have to reply.

Last edited:
You're hoping I won't check all that bullshit you are posting. Stop writing these short stories And I won't have to reply.

Just admit you are uneducated and at least that I can understand. Nobody but you and OCD Joe has a problem with anything I or others write, and don't try to sell me this bullshit it's only me you do it with. You do it with everybody. Now learn how to write or hire somebody to teach you.

Just admit you are uneducated and at least that I can understand. Nobody but you and OCD Joe has a problem with anything I or others write, and don't try to sell me this bullshit it's only me you do it with. You do it with everybody. Now learn how to write or hire somebody to teach you.
It's amazing how you post these bullshit short stories and then get mad when someone checks them. Post one sentence and you'll get one sentence back.

The dickless wonder, superbadshitstain, has finally earned a much deserved spot on my Sambo List. Glad to finally be rid of him/it.

You'll never be able to reason with someone so determined to be a complete idiot. Lol...

It's amazing how you post these bullshit short stories and then get mad when someone checks them. Post one sentence and you'll get one sentence back.

I'm not about to make special considerations for people who lack the intelligence to reply to a post on USMB. I did it in the past; too much time and too boring. This was my New Years resolution here.

Explain how he was a racist, your mumble mouth ass is definitely a racist.
The white man is by nature a devil and must be destroyed. The black man will inherit the earth; he will resume control, taking back the position he held centuries ago when the white devil was crawling around the caves of Europe on his all fours. Before the white devil came into our lives we had a civilization, we had a culture, we were living in silks and satins. Then he put us in chains and put us aboard the “Good Ship Jesus,” and we have lived in hell ever since.

Malcolm said this. The first sentence shows his racism.

I'm not about to make special considerations for people who lack the intelligence to reply to a post on USMB. I did it in the past; too much time and too boring. This was my New Years resolution here.
Are you mad because I am intelligent enough to check that bullshit you are posting. What I find amazing is the most racist folks who have no interactions with black folks are experts on black folks and can tell us everything we need to be doing.

The white man is by nature a devil and must be destroyed. The black man will inherit the earth; he will resume control, taking back the position he held centuries ago when the white devil was crawling around the caves of Europe on his all fours. Before the white devil came into our lives we had a civilization, we had a culture, we were living in silks and satins. Then he put us in chains and put us aboard the “Good Ship Jesus,” and we have lived in hell ever since.

What year did Brutha Malcolm say that? What was happening to black folks during that period?

Are you mad because I am intelligent enough to check that bullshit you are posting. What I find amazing is the most racist folks who have no interactions with black folks are experts on black folks and can tell us everything we need to be doing.

Well you can't do it for yourselves so somebody has to. My suburb is over 85% black unfortunately. Blacks still don't understand why whites don't want to live around them. They think it's racism and skin color and has nothing to do with how they conduct themselves. We have a black Mayor who welcomes in Section 8 and low income housing while doing nothing about all the crime around here because she knows it's her brothers and sisters committing the crime, and police doing their jobs means more of them in jail and prison. So she's working on bringing in more lowlifes.

I don’t think the punishment was severe enough. How can a cop mistake their gun for a taser?

She was excited and got too caught up in the moment. Personally I don't think women should be cops with the exception of interacting with other women such as searches, domestic and so on. But trying to subdue a strong young male only makes matters worse. They are just in the way and women are more emotional than men.

I have a CCW in my state. You need to have 10 hours of class time to get one. One of the things they teach you about is adrenaline. You can be a marksman at 20 feet with a short barrel hand gun, but once you are attacked and instantly have to make the decision to kill somebody, you may miss them six time when they are only ten feet in front of you. Lots of people can hit a cardboard figurine because it's not shooting back at you. When you are being shot at, it changes the entire scenario.

So there is no way I think she shot this guy deliberately. He was fighting with the cops, she was wound up, and made a mistake. That's all there is to this. And yes, she needs to pay for that mistake like we all do for our mistakes, but not with the rest of her life.

yepb malcom was black supremisist and a racist

Well you can't do it for yourselves so somebody has to. My suburb is over 85% black unfortunately. Blacks still don't understand why whites don't want to live around them. They think it's racism and skin color and has nothing to do with how they conduct themselves. We have a black Mayor who welcomes in Section 8 and low income housing while doing nothing about all the crime around here because she knows it's her brothers and sisters committing the crime, and police doing their jobs means more of them in jail and prison. So she's working on bringing in more lowlifes.
Just more of the racist propaganda, according to FBI/DOJ statistics whites commit the most crimes in this country. Where the hell are they committing them at? Are they going into black communities to commit crimes, so that they will be lumped in with black crime statistics. Tell us Ray where is all the white crime taking place at?

Forum List

Back