Zone1 Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. Matt 5:8 YESSSS!!!!

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
I saw God the Father then after I saw Christ WOW!!!

It was the most terrifying exciting experience I ever had, in my life! it was So beautiful WOW!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!
rain animation 797777.gif

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."
John 14:6-7

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him up on the last day.
John 6:44

imagesCALR1CSY.jpg

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
Matt 5:8

Last edited:
You use your religion to promote idiocy and hatred against other people. I am sorry but that isn't good.

images (6).jpg

Jesus said to him, "Thomas because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
John 20:29

Last edited:

It was the most terrifying exciting experience I ever had, in my life! it was So beautiful WOW!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!
View attachment 786353
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him up on the last day.

View attachment 786355
That is an interesting verse. To know someone doesn't mean they are the person they are talking about. So, what does this mean? It means the Father and Son are one in purpose, actions and in words and thought. John 6:44 is clearly speaking of two separate beings. So, we should also understand that if we have seen Jesus Christ, the Father looks like Him because He is the Father's Son. Not because he is the Father. Context.

That is an interesting verse. To know someone doesn't mean they are the person they are talking about. So, what does this mean? It means the Father and Son are one in purpose, actions and in words and thought. John 6:44 is clearly speaking of two separate beings. So, we should also understand that if we have seen Jesus Christ, the Father looks like Him because He is the Father's Son. Not because he is the Father. Context.
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
For our, God is a consuming fire.
Heb 12:28-29
tenor (17).gif

R (56).gif

And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
Ex 3:2

Last edited:
Hatred of sin yes. Because God Himself is pure He will not allow sin into His presence. You must repent and be born again.
Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal that he had taken with the tongs from the altar.
And he touched my mouth with it, and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged."
Also, I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:6-8

imagesCACUPMFU.jpg

Last edited:
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
Heb 12:28-29
View attachment 786362
View attachment 786364
And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
Ex 3:2
I believe that I understand what happened here. Anyone with a spiritual experience will understand as well. The angel was the Holy Ghost. It's through the power of the Holy Ghost God can speak to us and we can speak to God. That's why the bush didn't burn. It wasn't fire. It was the light of the Holy Ghost and then God spoke to Moses. For the natural man could not behold the Father. Only in the spirit could Moses seen the face of God.

View attachment 786353

View attachment 786355
How was your experience? What did they look like? How did it happen? What did they say to you?

How was your experience? What did they look like? How did it happen? What did they say to you?
The question should be, why did I see Him, Or why did He choose to see me?

You guys forgive me are wasting too much time.
images.jpg 686.jpg

Greetings

I try to tell you something and do ask how, so how do you believe others but you believe as they say your county man

Christ Jesus said to them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me.
But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
John 10:25-27

But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house."
Now He could do no mighty work there, except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them.
Mark 6:4-5

I'm not quoting Per Se, I am giving you what He is saying to you
why read it's time to know your future and the future of this kingdom

Then he said to Jesus, "Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom."
Luke 23:42

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."Then He said to the disciples, "The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
Luke 17:20-22

Now let me tell you, the trauma that humans did to me, was severer psychology to my mind, the ability to learn, it's like something that happens every day it may be called character assassination

Jesus heal my trauma by a miracle to my Hippocampus which is a complex of the brain structure embedded deep into the temporal lobe.

360-F-256172461-TKfuo-HSBDZZixd-JYMip-JARk7-Lj42-L2cf.jpg

It has a major role in learning and memory, Christ increase my Hippocampus for the purpose to gain wisdom and knowledge you can say the gifts of the Holy Spirit
I knew and He knew that it would be difficult, because of unbelief, so I ask Him how to overcome, to believe in myself, faith! and about them the people He says, they have to come to the knowledge of the truth, and then He gave me some try of key, then put a chain around my neck with the words

You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2 Tim 2:3

And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him, and said to him, "The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!"
Judges 6:12

And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him, and said to him, "The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!"
Judges 6:12
the word is to respond to Christ or for Him to respond through me to you He says

Therefore we must give more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
Hebrews 2:1-3

my healing my Hippocampus, Christ increase my Hippocampus
I ask Him why do they not hear
Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
Matt 13:13

so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.' "
Mark 4:12

And He said, "To you, it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest, it is given in parables, that 'Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.'
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
Luke 8:10-11

Then I ask what is the result of their inaction and He said

Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in Heaven.
Matt 18:18-19

And then He continues to say?

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":
I know your work. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write to him My new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '
Revelation 3:7-13

then He blesses me and said go thy way my little one

Last edited:

Forum List

Back