Blind fish that crawls on land holds clues to evolution

If you want to believe you descended from a crap flinging ape, I won't stand in your way.

Darwin's theory requires millions of transitional forms. You monkey worshippers get excited when you think you found just one.
yes because everyone know the dead guy hanging on two sticks is the real deal , lettuce bray
guno, you are the most obnoxious member of this forum, and no else even comes close to second.

If you want to believe you descended from a crap flinging ape, I won't stand in your way.

Darwin's theory requires millions of transitional forms. You monkey worshippers get excited when you think you found just one.
yes because everyone know the dead guy hanging on two sticks is the real deal , lettuce bray
guno, you are the most obnoxious member of this forum, and no else even comes close to second.
so you are a shyster? an ambulance chaser?

If evolution has been proven, why do they still call it a theory?

I don't see why the ramblings of a random 19-year-old undergraduate should have any bearing on this discussion. And wearing glasses doesn't make her more believable. She uses glasses to read, but she is far too young to be long-sighted.

You are uneducated, it's basic science terminology, no wonder you bow to statues

so you are a shyster? an ambulance chaser?
No, I'm on the other side. Mostly, I do defense.

I don't see why the ramblings of a random 19-year-old undergraduate should have any bearing on this discussion. And wearing glasses doesn't make her more believable. She uses glasses to read, but she is far too young to be long-sighted.

You are uneducated, it's basic science terminology

I have 19 years of formal education. And during that time, I learned how to properly punctuate sentences, which you obviously not learned yourself.

You are uneducated, it's basic science terminology

I have 19 years of formal education. And during that time, I learned how to properly punctuate sentences, which you obviously not learned yourself.

Board Certified in punctuation law too. I'm impressed

Scientists still can't explain how life was randomly created. They don't even have a valid theory on it. Yet they blindly believe that life randomly sprung out of a once lifeless universe.

So even though Darwinists have a belief that cannot be backed up by any scientific evidence, they will still attack people that have an alternative belief about creation.

Scientists still can't explain how life was randomly created. They don't even have a valid theory on it. Yet they blindly believe that life randomly sprung out of a once lifeless universe.

So even though Darwinists have a belief that cannot be backed up by any scientific evidence, they will still attack people that have an alternative belief about creation.
Their behavior is often not unlike the crap flinging apes they claim they descended from.

Their behavior is often not unlike the crap flinging apes they claim they descended from.
You reveal your ignorance. No scientist says we descended from apes.

I'm not illiterate, I'm an attorney.

In my world, a "theory" is a guess about what happened that hasn't been proven yet.

If you're saying "theory" means something different in the scientific world, that's fine, but you didn't need to insult me.

I await an apology. If you do not apologize I will put you on ignore.
And how many science classes have you had? Not only that, hell will freeze over before I apologize for pointing out that you are a scientific illiterate, shyster.

Until they account for the odds of random proteins joining together to form the first cells, "evolution" is almost a mathematical impossibility

Isimangaliso-coelacanth-2-130912.jpg

the coelacanth fish. extinct for 65 million years was found alive and well in the deep in 1938 and again in 1997. an evolution fish believed to have had feet and walked on land.

How Much Do You Know About Coelacanths?

Last edited:
I'm not illiterate, I'm an attorney.

In my world, a "theory" is a guess about what happened that hasn't been proven yet.

If you're saying "theory" means something different in the scientific world, that's fine, but you didn't need to insult me.

I await an apology. If you do not apologize I will put you on ignore.
And how many science classes have you had? Not only that, hell will freeze over before I apologize for pointing out that you are a scientific illiterate, shyster.
That's okay. I'm putting you on ignore, asshole.

Liberals hate space exploration, which proves they hate science, except for evolution, global warming, and stem cells.

Oh my, an illiterate lawyer has me on ignore. My heart is broken. Yet, evolution happened, is happening, and will continue to happen as long as there is life.

Forum List

Back