Blinken goes to Israel to try to take credit for the cease fire they had nothing to do with.

Typical Democrat. Rushes to the scene to say "Look what we did" despite the fact they did nothing.

Of course WE did something. We hold the Israeli's war toys. President Biden told Netanyahu to knock it the fuck off. And he did.
Just to be clear.....We told a sovereign nation to stop defending itself?
And you applaud us for doing that?
Not until HAMAS had been asking for a cease fire for days. We gave Israel plenty of time to pummel them.
Fuck Hamas. They fire thousands of rockets into Israeli cities and civilians, then cry CEASE FIRE...........CEASE FIRE.

They got what they deserved.
I never said they didn't. Bomb Israel, get your ass kicked. You'd think they would have figured that out by now. But their women and children and unrelated civilians were being killed in the crossfire, and enough is enough.
So what should Israel do?
Let them kill Israelis at will and Israel should not retaliate because Hamas uses civilians as shields?
HAMAS puts their launchers on school for a reason. For propaganda. And people buy it. Blows my mind!

Typical Democrat. Rushes to the scene to say "Look what we did" despite the fact they did nothing.

Of course WE did something. We hold the Israeli's war toys. President Biden told Netanyahu to knock it the fuck off. And he did.

Have you sought professional help for this compulsive lying you do every day?

Not until HAMAS had been asking for a cease fire for days. We gave Israel plenty of time to pummel them.
Fuck Hamas. They fire thousands of rockets into Israeli cities and civilians, then cry CEASE FIRE...........CEASE FIRE.

I never said they didn't. Bomb Israel, get your ass kicked. You'd think they would have figured that out by now. But their women and children and unrelated civilians were being killed in the crossfire, and enough is enough.
I watched half my squad die in an ambush . It sucked. My wife saw her best friend die when she hit the canopy when ejecting. Side by side and her friends Raptor got hit. Military are no different than civilians. They are in the crossfire.
Don't give me this feel good BS. I find it repulsive.
I hate it when people do what you do. You say "dont do that it is wrong"....but you have no solution....just "dont do that."

NO, as a matter of fact we supply Israel with the means to kill those unarmed children in Palestine.
We also supply palestine money for those rockets that kill children in israel.
We give them humanitarian aid, TN.
Show us how this "humanitarian aid" is used in Palestine. Links an pics please.

Sounds to me like the aid is funnelled through two agencies that actually sees it is spent on humanitarian assistance. UNRWA and US Aid. Of course they don't just cut HAMAS a check and tell them to go buy groceries.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us” - Golda Meir

The Biden admin has already reached the pathetic stage.

Yeah. Thats what Biden did. Run with that. Make your vote feel good.
Tool.
I read the news
No. You read an agenda.
You. Do.

NO, as a matter of fact we supply Israel with the means to kill those unarmed children in Palestine.

Sounds to me like the aid is funnelled through two agencies that actually sees it is spent on humanitarian assistance. UNRWA and US Aid. Of course they don't just cut HAMAS a check and tell them to go buy groceries.
Biden Admin admitted they dont know where the money goes.
STOP READING BULLSHIT

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us” - Golda Meir
Dang. Thats a hell of a quote!

Let them kill Israelis at will and Israel should not retaliate because Hamas uses civilians as shields?
If Hamas fired 4,000 rockets into the USA killing American citizens and children we'd bomb them back to the stone age and everyone knows it. There would be a smoldering crater where Hamas once stood.

Yeah. Thats what Biden did. Run with that. Make your vote feel good.
Tool.
I read the news
No. You read an agenda.
You. Do.
Nope. I look at the facts. Not an agenda opinion.

If Hamas fired 4,000 rockets into the USA killing American citizens and children we'd bomb them back to the stone age and everyone knows it. There would be a smoldering crater where Hamas once stood.
and according to Old Lady, we would be killers.

I watched half my squad die in an ambush . It sucked. My wife saw her best friend die when she hit the canopy when ejecting. Side by side and her friends Raptor got hit. Military are no different than civilians. They are in the crossfire.
I hate it when people do what you do. You say "dont do that it is wrong"....but you have no solution....just "dont do that."
There can be peace if the Palestinian people eject HAMAS, but that won't happen until Gaza is no longer a penal colony. I don't know the answer, but Israel had done it's retaliation and it was time for them to stop.

STOP READING BULLSHIT
LINK?

You have GOT to be kidding
Not at all.

There can be peace if the Palestinian people eject HAMAS, but that won't happen until Gaza is no longer a penal colony. I don't know the answer, but Israel had done it's retaliation and it was time for them to stop.
So Hamas can continue, but Israel has to stop.
Sounds like a sound plan.

HAMAS puts their launchers on school for a reason. For propaganda. And people buy it. Blows my mind!
Yes, they're evil.

The US would go after Hamas not the women and children who are not combatants.

STOP READING BULLSHIT
LINK?

So Hamas can continue, but Israel has to stop.
Sounds like a sound plan.
They stopped.

Forum List

Back