Blinken goes to Israel to try to take credit for the cease fire they had nothing to do with.

Typical Democrat. Rushes to the scene to say "Look what we did" despite the fact they did nothing.

Of course WE did something. We hold the Israeli's war toys. President Biden told Netanyahu to knock it the fuck off. And he did.
Just to be clear.....We told a sovereign nation to stop defending itself?
And you applaud us for doing that?
NO, as a matter of fact we supply Israel with the means to kill those unarmed children in Palestine.
We also supply palestine money for those rockets that kill children in israel.
We give them humanitarian aid, TN.
You have GOT to be kidding
Not at all.
Then you are retarded.
Stop that. You are saying that US Aid and the UNRWA are going to cut checks for rockets? They fund specific programs to give humanitarian assistance to Palestinians so maybe they won't feel like they need HAMAS to fight for their survival.
Money is fungible. Any money Pedo Joe gives Hamas frees up that much money for rockets and terrorism.
They get their funding and supplies from places that will sell to them, the US is not one of those countries but keep on lying because that is what you do best and most often...
Bidens admin said there is no way of telling where money goes. Quit your lying, russian ;)
An unnamed State Department official from a transcript, "As we’ve seen in life, as we all know in life, there are no guarantees, but we’re going to do everything that we can to ensure that this assistance reaches the people who need it the most,” the official added.

Your rightwing rag, The Republican Ballot, parsed this to mean there was a possibility the funds could go toward munitions. Now you are saying, "Bidens admin said there is no way of telling where money goes."

This is how rightwing garbage infests our minds. Stoppit.
I didnt even read the link. It was just the first one that popped up that said "As we’ve seen in life, as we all know in life, there are no guarantees, but we’re going to do everything that we can to ensure that this assistance reaches the people who need it the most,”
Which was EXACTLY my point. ;)
So out of that, you immediately jump to "Bidens admin said there is no way of telling where money goes."

That's T**** worthy fibbing.
That’s exactly what they said.

Typical Democrat. Rushes to the scene to say "Look what we did" despite the fact they did nothing.

Of course WE did something. We hold the Israeli's war toys. President Biden told Netanyahu to knock it the fuck off. And he did.
NO, as a matter of fact we supply Israel with the means to kill those unarmed children in Palestine.
Not at all.
Then you are retarded.
Stop that. You are saying that US Aid and the UNRWA are going to cut checks for rockets? They fund specific programs to give humanitarian assistance to Palestinians so maybe they won't feel like they need HAMAS to fight for their survival.
Money is fungible. Any money Pedo Joe gives Hamas frees up that much money for rockets and terrorism.
They get their funding and supplies from places that will sell to them, the US is not one of those countries but keep on lying because that is what you do best and most often...
Bidens admin said there is no way of telling where money goes. Quit your lying, russian ;)
An unnamed State Department official from a transcript, "As we’ve seen in life, as we all know in life, there are no guarantees, but we’re going to do everything that we can to ensure that this assistance reaches the people who need it the most,” the official added.

Your rightwing rag, The Republican Ballot, parsed this to mean there was a possibility the funds could go toward munitions. Now you are saying, "Bidens admin said there is no way of telling where money goes."

I didnt even read the link. It was just the first one that popped up that said "As we’ve seen in life, as we all know in life, there are no guarantees, but we’re going to do everything that we can to ensure that this assistance reaches the people who need it the most,”
So out of that, you immediately jump to "Bidens admin said there is no way of telling where money goes."

I get it that you are not going to give Biden credit for anything; it's all partisan bullshit with you; gets pretty old. And it's ignorant.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

I get it that you are not going to give Biden credit for anything; it's all partisan bullshit with you; gets pretty old. And it's ignorant.
Credit for what?

Give us a credible link.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

No, thats what they said. Its basic English :dunno:

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

I give him credit for funding terrorists :thup:

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Maybe. It's part of the peace negotiations President Biden would like to get started. I guess we'll see what HAMAS does with it.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Maybe. It's part of the peace negotiations President Biden would like to get started. I guess we'll see what HAMAS does with it.
YES! I hope giving money to terrorists leads to PEACE! You go biden!
:rofl:

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Remember the movie..."Men in Black"? Biden is what we know they were by Rip Torn's comments. There is more. Much more. Why should people be penalized for their lives by not being perfect as pushing the extremes. I love you guys. As you push your agendas I see the end of the western civilization with murders and destruction rising. Vengeance is what it is about.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Whatever, TN. We'll see.

Blinken TRULY represents Joe Biden, the man who was seen on world-wide TV getting both COVID-19 vaccines prior to being sworn in yet once in office tried to claim vaccines did not exist before he entered the WH.....

:laughing0301:

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Whatever, TN. We'll see.
Yeah, OL. We will see. Because HAMAS is known for transparency and honesty.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Whatever, TN. We'll see.
All we have to do is wait for more rockets. I don't like them anymore than you do.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Whatever, TN. We'll see.
All we have to do is wait for more rockets. I don't like them anymore than you do.
Actually, I think you do. Based on your posts, I believe it gives you something to criticize.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Whatever, TN. We'll see.
Why should Israeli citizens have to wait for more rockets? Would you have the same attitude if they were raining down on your neighborhood?

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Whatever, TN. We'll see.
Why should Israeli citizens have to wait for more rockets? Would you have the same attitude if they were raining down on your neighborhood?
Betcha Old Lady would be in the face of the police ordering them to do something if she had a rocket land in her backyard.

Forum List

Back