Blinken goes to Israel to try to take credit for the cease fire they had nothing to do with.

Typical Democrat. Rushes to the scene to say "Look what we did" despite the fact they did nothing.

Of course WE did something. We hold the Israeli's war toys. President Biden told Netanyahu to knock it the fuck off. And he did.
Just to be clear.....We told a sovereign nation to stop defending itself?
And you applaud us for doing that?
Not until HAMAS had been asking for a cease fire for days. We gave Israel plenty of time to pummel them.
Fuck Hamas. They fire thousands of rockets into Israeli cities and civilians, then cry CEASE FIRE...........CEASE FIRE.

They got what they deserved.
I never said they didn't. Bomb Israel, get your ass kicked. You'd think they would have figured that out by now. But their women and children and unrelated civilians were being killed in the crossfire, and enough is enough.
I watched half my squad die in an ambush . It sucked. My wife saw her best friend die when she hit the canopy when ejecting. Side by side and her friends Raptor got hit. Military are no different than civilians. They are in the crossfire.
Don't give me this feel good BS. I find it repulsive.
I hate it when people do what you do. You say "dont do that it is wrong"....but you have no solution....just "dont do that."
There can be peace if the Palestinian people eject HAMAS, but that won't happen until Gaza is no longer a penal colony. I don't know the answer, but Israel had done it's retaliation and it was time for them to stop.
you admit that you dont know the answer....but in the meantime, your opinion is Israel should not defend itself.
Cool

Typical Democrat. Rushes to the scene to say "Look what we did" despite the fact they did nothing.

Of course WE did something. We hold the Israeli's war toys. President Biden told Netanyahu to knock it the fuck off. And he did.
NO, as a matter of fact we supply Israel with the means to kill those unarmed children in Palestine.
We also supply palestine money for those rockets that kill children in israel.
We give them humanitarian aid, TN.
You have GOT to be kidding
Not at all.
Then you are retarded.

Not until HAMAS had been asking for a cease fire for days. We gave Israel plenty of time to pummel them.
Fuck Hamas. They fire thousands of rockets into Israeli cities and civilians, then cry CEASE FIRE...........CEASE FIRE.

I never said they didn't. Bomb Israel, get your ass kicked. You'd think they would have figured that out by now. But their women and children and unrelated civilians were being killed in the crossfire, and enough is enough.
I watched half my squad die in an ambush . It sucked. My wife saw her best friend die when she hit the canopy when ejecting. Side by side and her friends Raptor got hit. Military are no different than civilians. They are in the crossfire.
I hate it when people do what you do. You say "dont do that it is wrong"....but you have no solution....just "dont do that."
There can be peace if the Palestinian people eject HAMAS, but that won't happen until Gaza is no longer a penal colony. I don't know the answer, but Israel had done it's retaliation and it was time for them to stop.
So Hamas can continue, but Israel has to stop.
Sounds like a sound plan.
They stopped.
They also started.
But that means nothing

So what should Israel do?
Let them kill Israelis at will and Israel should not retaliate because Hamas uses civilians as shields?
If Hamas fired 4,000 rockets into the USA killing American citizens and children we'd bomb them back to the stone age and everyone knows it. There would be a smoldering crater where Hamas once stood.
The US would go after Hamas not the women and children who are not combatants.
That's one weak strawman right there. Go ahead back up your claim that Israel targets women and children. While you are at it explain Obama killing the American's kids with a cruise missile in Pakistan.

Let them kill Israelis at will and Israel should not retaliate because Hamas uses civilians as shields?
If Hamas fired 4,000 rockets into the USA killing American citizens and children we'd bomb them back to the stone age and everyone knows it. There would be a smoldering crater where Hamas once stood.

How?

you admit that you dont know the answer....but in the meantime, your opinion is Israel should not defend itself.
Cool
That is not what I said.

How?
Surgical strikes and special forces.

Cool
That is not what I said.
The guy is a real troll and likes to pretend he has mind over what doesn't matter.

NO, as a matter of fact we supply Israel with the means to kill those unarmed children in Palestine.
Not at all.
Then you are retarded.
Stop that. You are saying that US Aid and the UNRWA are going to cut checks for rockets? They fund specific programs to give humanitarian assistance to Palestinians so maybe they won't feel like they need HAMAS to fight for their survival.

Why does the Israelis not eliminate Hamas are they not strong enough?
When they try to, Hamas hides behind children. Are you not bright enough to understand the logic behind their tactics?
Back in my day, I had to deal with my enemy that hid behind children...schools....even hospitals.....
You do what you can, but you make one errant shot?
You are persecuted.
Its not easy....and it sucks ass.

Cool
That is not what I said.
Just to be clear....you said you dont know the answer?

How?
There is no answer. Why? Because Hamas uses women and children as shields.
Cowardly and pathetic.

You live for the threat of war and you hide with others to protect you. Blinken is Jewish. I never trust people who play all sides against each other for their own benefit. If he forgot the holocaust then he really didn't. He knows that Israel exists from the elites who control the world. And some of them are Jewish. And they knew and were part of the agenda where millions of Jews died in Nazi Germany to create the Israeli state. The party you are part of will discard you.

Show us how this "humanitarian aid" is used in Palestine. Links an pics please.

Sounds to me like the aid is funnelled through two agencies that actually sees it is spent on humanitarian assistance. UNRWA and US Aid. Of course they don't just cut HAMAS a check and tell them to go buy groceries.
First problem with your link:

"Sec of State Antony Blinken said.........................."

Second problem:

The US will also resume security assistance programmes with the Palestinians.

That would be rockets.

Even your lefty BBC can't spin it very well.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.
Stop that. You are saying that US Aid and the UNRWA are going to cut checks for rockets? They fund specific programs to give humanitarian assistance to Palestinians so maybe they won't feel like they need HAMAS to fight for their survival.
No, thats not what im saying at all. We send aid to countries and HOPE they use it the way they were supposed to. HAMAS is in palestinian govt. There is nothing to even think about, really.
If you think that would curb their hatred for israel, then you dont understand the issues.

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.
Money is fungible. Any money Pedo Joe gives Hamas frees up that much money for rockets and terrorism.

Show us how this "humanitarian aid" is used in Palestine. Links an pics please.

Sounds to me like the aid is funnelled through two agencies that actually sees it is spent on humanitarian assistance. UNRWA and US Aid. Of course they don't just cut HAMAS a check and tell them to go buy groceries.
First problem with your link:

"Sec of State Antony Blinken said.........................."

Second problem:

The US will also resume security assistance programmes with the Palestinians.

That would be rockets.

Even your lefty BBC can't spin it very well.
No, it's not rockets. It's for the Palestine National Authority to fight terrorists.
United States security assistance to the Palestinian National Authority - Wikipedia

Not at all.
Then you are retarded.
Money is fungible. Any money Pedo Joe gives Hamas frees up that much money for rockets and terrorism.
They get their funding and supplies from places that will sell to them, the US is not one of those countries but keep on lying because that is what you do best and most often...

Forum List

Back