Blinken Issues Warning to China to not Supply Lethal Aid to Russia.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

It's obviously come to the question on what has China to lose if it alienates America.

Apparently a lot!!

And this could then be an indication of a negotiated peace being possible. Let's all hope so! Even Litwin.

We are truly the most arrogant nation in the history of the world.

Telling others not to do the things we have done/are doing right now.

We are truly the most arrogant nation in the history of the world.

Telling others not to do the things we have done/are doing right now.
You noticed!
But the real message is in his timing of the arrogance. I think that if it becomes time for China to chip in, it means that Russia needs it.

However, we shouldn't rule out China standing up at this point on humanitarian concerns.
It's my opinion that China is concerned for all the world's people, because many centuries of experience has taught them.

China doesn't care what Blinken or any other government official in the bozo Biden administration has to say concerning who they do business with or what they sell them. ... :cuckoo:

It's my opinion that China is concerned for all the world's people, because many centuries of experience has taught them.

Is this sarcasm? I can't imagine anyone one thinking China cares about the worlds people after they knowingly allowed people infected with COVID to fly out of the country while suspended in country flights.

The thing is the Tater administration does not want to specify any "red line" because the chi-coms would fall all over themselves crossing it and make Tater look weaker than he already is.

Maybe he's planning on using the FAAFO graph.

It's obviously come to the question on what has China to lose if it alienates America.

Apparently a lot!!

And this could then be an indication of a negotiated peace being possible. Let's all hope so! Even Litwin.
I'm sure China is terrified... :auiqs.jpg:

LOL CCP can just pull out a copy of the 1619 project and Blinkin to STFU. That's what they did when they met in Alaska. The CCP just used the Dem talking points that America is a horrible racist country so you can't tell us CCP anything :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Blinken , Sullivan and Nuland are ignored and privately derided everywhere except for the other Five Eyes partners plus some of the EU .

They are considered to be the Neo Con Idiot faction and privately are shunned as far as possible ..

Forum List

Back