BLM "activist" found murdered in Florida

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

I do wonder will HER black life matter since she was murdered by a BLACK THUG? Usually it only matters when a criminal is killed by a white person or a cop.
I'm heart broken!
I know so am I! Its just HORRIBLE! Another race baiting clown bites the dust.

I do wonder will HER black life matter since she was murdered by a BLACK THUG? Usually it only matters when a criminal is killed by a white person or a cop.
Nobody knows who murdered her, last I heard.
They found him he looks like George Floyd’s father

Read the article, the guys mugshot is in the article

It's in the link the negro killed two of them.

Of course not Crapitus.... It's could never be so! Hopefully nobody expects any police involvement.

Jo

Likely some black pos.

Read the article, the guys mugshot is in the article
It would be wrong to prosecute him. Why destroy two black lives?
.DONT LOCK HIM UP! DONT LOCK HIM UP!

Likely some black pos.
This POS.

Screenshot-20200615-202828-Chrome.jpg

Likely some black pos.
This POS.

Screenshot-20200615-202828-Chrome.jpg
If Morgan Freeman had a son...

Forum List

Back