blm bailing murdering kid out of jail

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

omg he shot another kid in the forhead., leave it to blm to say murder is ok when your black. in this case by racial.

brandon-parker-400x500.jpg

Looks like a white dude.

omg he shot another kid in the forhead., leave it to blm to say murder is ok when your black. in this case by racial.
What are you talking about?! Who said that murder was Ok?! Where do you get that crap from? These were two high school friends having a sleep over, they got drunk and stoned and one shot and killed the other in what was claimed to be an accident. The parents and BLM activist wanted second degree murder instead of first. Nobody at anytime was claiming that murder is OK if you’re black. Stop spreading lies

16 years old and drinking and smoking pot AND PLAYING WITH HANDGUNS at the same time?

Wow. Talk about stupid prizes.

Still, first degree murder does seem stiff. BUT, fuck the claims of wacism.

16 years old and drinking and smoking pot AND PLAYING WITH HANDGUNS at the same time?

I don’t like those claims either but it is curious why he was charged with first degree. They were friends sleeping over at eachother house. What do you attribute the overkill charge to?

Black Looters Murder only care about blacks when they are killed by a white person, or when they kill a white person.

The rest of the time they are too busy attacking people, setting shit on fire and stealing.

Honestly, I wish people would start killing BLM members.

Black Looters Murder only care about blacks when they are killed by a white person, or when they kill a white person.

The rest of the time they are too busy attacking people, setting shit on fire and stealing.

Never mind, this is now the dumbest post I’ve read today. You’re on a roll

ahhh put him away

exactly and then they blame whites folks for everything they do to each other.

I don’t like those claims either but it is curious why he was charged with first degree. They were friends sleeping over at eachother house. What do you attribute the overkill charge to?

I've seen people who become assholes when confronted with anything to do with guns, or they get too invested in their jobs, and forget that there are real people behind those stats they are judged by, ie all those cool "big cases" they get into their record.

Or both combined.

And of course, some people are just assholes, ALL THE TIME, TO EVERONE.

I've seen people who become assholes when confronted with anything to do with guns, or they get too invested in their jobs, and forget that there are real people behind those stats they are judged by, ie all those cool "big cases" they get into their record.

Or both combined.

And of course, some people are just assholes, ALL THE TIME, TO EVERONE.
So you think it was just an over ambitious DA?

ahhh put him away

Oh yes, some hard time is certainly called for. You stupid enough to play with guns while high and drunk, and... criminal enough to do it while a "child" and someone dies as a result?

Yes, a serious sentence is called for. 15 years, seems a bit high. One would be way to light.

Say Five, with the possibility of getting out in Three, if the piece of shit manages to, do SOMETHING to indicate a lesson learned. Graduate a training program or some such shit.

What are you talking about?! Who said that murder was Ok?! Where do you get that crap from? These were two high school friends having a sleep over, they got drunk and stoned and one shot and killed the other in what was claimed to be an accident. The parents and BLM activist wanted second degree murder instead of first. Nobody at anytime was claiming that murder is OK if you’re black. Stop spreading lies
I don't see you protesting when colfax_m says murder is OK.

Forum List

Back