BLM demands monthly "stimulus" payments.

The markets have got daily stimulus so why shouldn't others expect the same?
These racist retards only want it for black people.

And the AARP only advocates for old people. The GOP for rich people. Etc.
Does the AARP only advocate for a specific race of old people? If not, your comparison is really terrible.
This kid is as racist as IM2

I'm 59.

Does the AARP only advocate for a specific race of old people? If not, your comparison is really terrible.

I'm 59.

59 and still a racist, imagine that.

I'm 59.
Old racist then.

Etc? Republicans fought for school vouchers. Republicans fought for lower taxes for EVERYBODY. The conservatives of the Republican party are for strong borders that keep jobs for lower income Americans while at the same time, pressuring industry to make higher wage offers to attract American workers. Trump and the GOP removed Commie Care fines which hurt the least capable people of paying them. As for advocates of the rich, it's the rich people who create jobs and pay salaries. It's the wealthy who contribute to causes and charities like our President has his entire first term. It was Donald Trump who lowered the level of tax write-offs for people that pay mortgage interest on houses over 800K.

These liberal myths are easily defeated by facts and history.

Litigation is amounting at their doorstep...BLM will be the new rainbow joke to calm the tensions of sad angry losers....BLM's usefulness has climaxed....and Biden will crush ANTIFA if they rise up again.....and the blue state governors will let him....

I bet China Joe and the Ho will give it to the terrorist assholes.

Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic

Black Lives Matter said Thursday the $600 stimulus payment included in the government’s most recent coronavirus relief package is far too little to support struggling families and is demanding monthly checks instead.

“Black families are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, food in their bellies, and healthcare covered. This isn’t about a stimulus. This is about survival. And $600 ain’t it. We demand monthly checks,” the group said in a post on Twitter.
What does BLM do with all the money that people donate to them?

Etc? Republicans fought for school vouchers. Republicans fought for lower taxes for EVERYBODY. The conservatives of the Republican party are for strong borders that keep jobs for lower income Americans while at the same time, pressuring industry to make higher wage offers to attract American workers. Trump and the GOP removed Commie Care fines which hurt the least capable people of paying them. As for advocates of the rich, it's the rich people who create jobs and pay salaries. It's the wealthy who contribute to causes and charities like our President has his entire first term. It was Donald Trump who lowered the level of tax write-offs for people that pay mortgage interest on houses over 800K.

These liberal myths are easily defeated by facts and history.

This Day in History: Jan. 1
President Abraham Lincoln issues the Emancipation Proclamation

This isn't specific to BLM. 82% polled wanted monthly stimulus checks in addition to healthcare, rent/mtg's frozen, etc...

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship..."

-Alexander Fraser Tytler

Now, while I am in favor of increasing the $600 to $2000, that is a far cry from demanding that kind of payout monthly from the Treasury....

This isn't specific to BLM. 82% polled wanted monthly stimulus checks in addition to healthcare, rent/mtg's frozen, etc...

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship..."

-Alexander Fraser Tytler

Now, while I am in favor of increasing the $600 to $2000, that is a far cry from demanding that kind of payout monthly from the Treasury....

The Federal Reserve has been doing it for years now.

-Alexander Fraser Tytler

I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."

James Madison, annals of Congress, 1791

-Alexander Fraser Tytler

In what way exactly, can you explain?

I bet China Joe and the Ho will give it to the terrorist assholes.

Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic

Black Lives Matter said Thursday the $600 stimulus payment included in the government’s most recent coronavirus relief package is far too little to support struggling families and is demanding monthly checks instead.

“Black families are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, food in their bellies, and healthcare covered. This isn’t about a stimulus. This is about survival. And $600 ain’t it. We demand monthly checks,” the group said in a post on Twitter.
yeah, why should they claim more monthly than Corporate America?

You mean like the bailout money that shithead Obama gave to GM and Chrysler or do you mean the grants the sonofabitch gave to Solyndra before they went belly up? Maybe you mean the billions in bailout money the Obama/China Joe administration gave to the Wall Street banks.

-Alexander Fraser Tytler

In what way exactly, can you explain?

You understand.

BLM is anti america. They deserve nothing.
Now they are playing the victim once again.

They sure do hate when people play them at their own game.

You're right. They hate that.

Forum List

Back