BLM. Do they? Show me the proof they do.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Night after night after night the local news is DOMINATED by black criminals.
Rapists
Roberies
Murders
Assault
Sexual assaults
Child predators
Kidnapping

It never stops. If their lives are valued then why don't they act like it?
It becomes incredibly hard to have any sympathy for the black community when they do nothing to stop this madness. Snitches get stitches ya know.....

THAT is why the black community is living in squalor. They are too terrified of their own neighbors to do what needs to be done. And God forbid anyone else bring attention to the terrible crime wave that plagues the black community. At that point your version of "stitches" is the label RACIST.

And all of those above crimes listed were here in KC in the last week alone.

I also heard Chicago had 102 shootings over the 4th of July holiday week.
102 shot, 15 fatally, in Chicago over 2017 July 4 weekend
This shit has to stop. How is it that a city inside the United States is apparently more dangerous that the places our soldiers are serving?

So I'll ask again, where is the proof that BLACK LIVES MATTER?

If you thought they mattered you would be trying to shine a light on this cultural genocide to incentivize change rather than rushing into this thread to call me names.

Put your money/actions where your mouth is.

They can't help it. It's in their DNA to be violent, obnoxious, full of hate.

As a fairly conservative and sometimes far right-wing Republican, black lives matter to me just as much as white lives, yellow lives, brown lives, and purple lives.

But a black life isn't worth squat to those shithead black thugs in the inner city. They hate other black people more than they hate us white folks.

The answer is Yes SOME Black Lives Matter. Not the thousands who have died in inner city shootings. #BLM doesn't give a shit about them. But the ones who have a run in with police that ends badly for them, THOSE Black Lives Matter. They need to rename to #WHP WE HATE POLICE .

So how many whites would have to commit similar crimes to prove that white lives don’t matter either?

Not me. Heavily-armed as I am, I'm not killing anyone unless they are a clear and present threat to myself, my family, or my property.

Then I don't give a crap what color they are.

...I know it's against the law to shoot someone except for self-defense/etc
...but I really want to know, why you would be upset if they shot these BASTARDS [ criminals ] --in the back, in the face, anywhere ????? I don't care if they are armed or not--if they were shot dead I would be GLAD!!!!!
why do you get so upset when criminals get shot dead??
but not when innocent kids get shot??

I made a thread on just wtf does BLM means??? what's its purpose ??

Twin girls, from a single parent home, who went to law school, and became Judges.

Twin judges in Jefferson County are identical in values, beliefs and purpose

Shall I continue? Any person, regardless of race, has the capability to be anything within their ability. Not everyone can be a race car driver. Not everyone can be an astronaut. But being the jackass you are, you see the color first, and the person not at all.

Do you like your computer? It wouldn’t allow you to get your White Supremacy information if not for the inventions of several Black inventors.

14 Black Inventors You Probably Didn’t Know About – ThinkGrowth.org

So tell me what you have done in your life? Besides maintain the illusion that you are somehow superior to anyone else because of the pigment of your skin? Because I hate to tell you this, but you are actually inferior in pretty much every single category. Including intelligence if you are stupid enough to believe the crap you spout.

So how many whites would have to commit similar crimes to prove that white lives don’t matter either?
Seeing as how blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for 50 percent of the Murders and 30 percent of all other violent crime You may need to stop pretending they are equivalent.

Yeah, blacks being equal to you drives you crazy.

Seeing as how blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for 50 percent of the Murders and 30 percent of all other violent crime You may need to stop pretending they are equivalent.

Not even close to what I said race baiter.

Night after night after night the local news is DOMINATED by black criminals.
Rapists
Roberies
Murders
Assault
Sexual assaults
Child predators
Kidnapping

It never stops. If their lives are valued then why don't they act like it?
It becomes incredibly hard to have any sympathy for the black community when they do nothing to stop this madness. Snitches get stitches ya know.....

THAT is why the black community is living in squalor. They are too terrified of their own neighbors to do what needs to be done. And God forbid anyone else bring attention to the terrible crime wave that plagues the black community. At that point your version of "stitches" is the label RACIST.

And all of those above crimes listed were here in KC in the last week alone.

I also heard Chicago had 102 shootings over the 4th of July holiday week.
102 shot, 15 fatally, in Chicago over 2017 July 4 weekend
This shit has to stop. How is it that a city inside the United States is apparently more dangerous that the places our soldiers are serving?

So I'll ask again, where is the proof that BLACK LIVES MATTER?

If you thought they mattered you would be trying to shine a light on this cultural genocide to incentivize change rather than rushing into this thread to call me names.

Put your money/actions where your mouth is.
The problem arises when reality conflicts with the religion that says “race is a social construct”, or “we’re all the same”... it never does seem to reconcile itself; does it? Hmmm...

Last edited:

“stop pretending they are equivalent.”

PS: The race baiting began with the OP…for confirmation, read the title of the thread.

Do “black” lives matter…as if there is a question.

All lives matter.

This is why I leave you on ignore. You know damn well what he ment but are incapable of being forthright or honest about it.

It is a FACT that when comparing crimes committed that whites commit per capita MUCH less then blacks as was the point of the op. That you pretend that is not true just shows how brain washed you are and yes you are race baiting when you try to make the statement about anything else.

This is why I leave you on ignore. You know damn well what he ment but are incapable of being forthright or honest about it.

The ignore filter must not be working….

I asked you how many white crimes of the same sort would it take to raise the question of whether white lives matter?
Whites commit all of the crimes you listed….
Somehow though, your “question" is just about blacks…

Forum List

Back