BLM idiot shoots off a round in Carson City

Elton

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2018
So I was doing some Lyft down in Carson and all of a sudden a couple of cops zoom by. Turns out a BLM protester shot a round into the air by accident. They took the weapon, but didn't arrest him. I have a feeling that if a Trump supporter had done it they would have been arrested.

Accidental gun misfire at BLM rally reported in Carson City Saturday, no arrests made

So I was doing some Lyft down in Carson and all of a sudden a couple of cops zoom by. Turns out a BLM protester shot a round into the air by accident. They took the weapon, but didn't arrest him. I have a feeling that if a Trump supporter had done it they would have been arrested.

Accidental gun misfire at BLM rally reported in Carson City Saturday, no arrests made

Who got to decide it was just an accident? Discharging a gun into the air is a serious offense.

"Sorry officer, I didn't mean to run that protestor over, it was just an ACCIDENT. I was trying to back up out of his way." :uhh:

Who got to decide it was just an accident? Discharging a gun into the air is a serious offense.

"Sorry officer, I didn't mean to run that protestor over, it was just an ACCIDENT. I was trying to back up out of his way." :uhh:

The District Attorney is supposedly looking at the case. As far as I know a unintentional discharge is a misdemeanor.

I hope Elton has a plan to get out of an area where BLM death cult is allowed to be active.

You mean a left wing rioter?
Peaceful protesters don't bring guns, idiots do.

They were rioters, that seems to be the norm lately.

Forum List

Back