BLM IDIOTS CAN'T DO MATH

80% of the nation cannot do statistics and do not know how to correctly combine, or separate, percentages from hard numbers.

It’s how the Floyd and Covid hoax worked so effectively

The BLM idiots can't do basic math...they should be protesting themselves!

FBI-UCR.jpg
/——/ Yeah, but White Guilt only works on one of those stats. Can you guess which one?

The BLM idiots can't do basic math...they should be protesting themselves!

FBI-UCR.jpg
Yep. But the fake narrative that whites and white police are gunning them down is such a Media darling that they spoon feed the simpleton notion and emotionally undeveloped liberals and minorities lap it up.
How swell to abdicate your true personal responsibility for your own demise and point the finger elsewhere. Then, if anyone points back with the facts, they are racist.

What you're saying is that white police murder more white people than black people ... and you're okay with that? ...
That I am.
Because undoubtedly the vast majority had it coming.
Thats the difference between us. We dont canonize criminals even if they share the same skin tone.

No, the difference between us is I respect the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution ... folks are innocent until convicted in a court of law ... you must be English ...

What you're saying is that white police murder more white people than black people ... and you're okay with that? ...
That I am.
Because undoubtedly the vast majority had it coming.
Thats the difference between us. We dont canonize criminals even if they share the same skin tone.

No, the difference between us is I respect the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution ... folks are innocent until convicted in a court of law ... you must be English ...

Take your sympathy for criminals somewhere else.

Forum List

Back