blm is responsable for more black on black crime

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this letter writer is so write.

And another thread on racism??

Gandsta punks killing gangsta punks...guess they are doing society a favor....

No, its about black crime caused by BLM.
Black lives matter is an innocent attempt to impress the fact on America's white people. The statement is universal to black people and so to condemn it is racist.

And your name is already associated with far too much supporting racism. Do you want to accept it or do you want to argue against you being a racist?

Fwiw, and to make my personal position clear: It's my opinion that those who parrot 'all lives matter', are racists.

It needs to be said so that people can disagree and there can then be a discussion.

I'm always open to a good argument against my opinion.

Black lives matter is an innocent attempt to impress the fact on America's white people. The statement is universal to black people and so to condemn it is racist.

And your name is already associated with far too much supporting racism. Do you want to accept it or do you want to argue against you being a racist?

Fwiw, and to make my personal position clear: It's my opinion that those who parrot 'all lives matter', are racists.

It needs to be said so that people can disagree and there can then be a discussion.

BLM made open threats, shut down traffic, destroyed cars, they intimidated people on the streets and innocent diners, they attacked people, they burned downed everything in site, they had creepy murderous chants, they looted non stop and the murdered people.

nothing innocent about racist blms terrorism. All they have done is destroy destroy destroy,. all about black supperiority,

How about we leave opinion out of it.

FACT:

Black Lives Matter is a COMMUNIST organization, run by Marxists for the purpose of implementing Marxist doctrine.

It does not, and never did, have anything to do with black lives

BLM is currently under federal investigation for fraud and wire fraud. It has been outright banned in 20 States, and its local leaders arrested and charged with crimes ranging from simple theft to outright murder.

"Black" lives DO matter.

ALL lives DO matter.

But when lefties say black lives matter, there's an implied "only" in front of it.

Which makes it a RACIST statement

FACT:

Black Lives Matter is a COMMUNIST organization, run by Marxists for the purpose of implementing Marxist doctrine.
I didn't know that. Can you supply us with some rhetoric from them that supports communism or Marxism?
I disagree. But that's really not the issue here. For me the issue is lumping all black people into one group that's alleged to be criminals. I refer to that as racist.
BLM is currently under federal investigation for fraud and wire fraud. It has been outright banned in 20 States, and its local leaders arrested and charged with crimes ranging from simple theft to outright murder.
Investigated is something different from convicted. This sounds like incrimination for political purposes. I'm not opposed to talking about that.
"Black" lives DO matter.
The motive is clear when you diminish their slogan in that way.
ALL lives DO matter.
Of course but without your need to diminish the meaning of their slogan, the statement wouldn't mean anything more than it always has meant. I'm a Canadian and I have no purpose in playing the word games you've invented for the purpose of hate against black people. I know the 'code'.
But when lefties say black lives matter, there's an implied "only" in front of it.
Your talking point is the 'code' and as I said, it doesn't fool me. You're spending too much time obsessing over the issue to fool anybody.
I'm willing to be accused. It's the price that has to be paid, to discuss the question.

nothing innocent about racist blms terrorism. All they have done is destroy destroy destroy,. all about black supperiority,
Just the need for the organization to exist is proof enough that there's a huge racism problem that needs to be dealt with appropriately.

I'm of the opinion that the issue can't be dealt with by the use of more force. Lethal force by police and by others too. That is only compounding the problem.

A problem that has been exacerbated since the rise of Trump, in my opinion.

Just the need for the organization to exist is proof enough that there's a huge racism problem that needs to be dealt with appropriately.

I'm of the opinion that the issue can't be dealt with by the use of more force. Lethal force by police and by others too. That is only compounding the problem.

A problem that has been exacerbated since the rise of Trump, in my opinion.
ir never needed to exist.; started by marxist racists. the whole thing is built on lies,.

No, I won't. You've become quite the prolific poster of new threads and I'll lump them together in my own mind in order to determine what your hot button really is.
racist, terrorist. why you feel the need to defends a racist hate group that terrorizes cities , show youe true colors.

BLM made open threats, shut down traffic, destroyed cars, they intimidated people on the streets and innocent diners, they attacked people, they burned downed everything in site, they had creepy murderous chants, they looted non stop and the murdered people.
true tererorisum

FACT:

"Black" lives DO matter.

ALL lives DO matter.

you tell him

you call crooks a nd liars like them inoncent. wake up brainwashed.

The letter writer is so 'write'?

I think this tells us all we need to know about your intelligence and educational levels.

ir never needed to exist.; started by marxist racists. the whole thing is built on lies,.
And where is your link to unbiased, fact-based evidence of this?

I guarantee that you can provide none.
Which means your point is useless.

What a shock.

Forum List

Back