BLM Taunts Dallas Cops After Shooting

I am sure BLM terrorist will shoot more cops soon.....
HOUSTON, Texas – Micah X. Johnson was a member of the Houston New Black Panther Party for a short period of time. He was reported to be a member for about six months a few years ago.

Quanell X told reporters at KPRC NBC2 in Houston that Johnson was a member of the Houston Chapter of the New Black Panther Party for a short time a few years ago. He said he parted ways with Johnson after about six months because Johnson would not follow the chain of command.

I call bullshit .

The NEW black panthers are a handful of attention seeking blowhards. Think westboro baptist church .

Dude is making the story up.

I call bullshit .

The NEW black panthers are a handful of attention seeking blowhards. Think westboro baptist church .

Dude is making the story up.
FBI just issued a warning because of the Black Panthers.
image.png

Weatherman2020 is the PR agent for Westboro Baptist.

I wonder if he wants a race war?

The cops will identify the BLM taunters.

Brownshirter wants people arrested for taunting cops. Good little Nazi.

And I'm sure cops will shoot more innocent blacks soon.

And since cops don't have to worry about going to prison for murder, maybe they'll worry about blacks who are fed up.

In other words, maybe cops need to consider the consequences of murdering black people for things they wouldn't kill a white for doing.

Cops just went from deer hunting to tiger hunting. Up until now blacks just took it. Not anymore. How many more caught on tape murders do you think it should take before something changes?

And since cops don't have to worry about going to prison for murder, maybe they'll worry about blacks who are fed up.

In other words, maybe cops need to consider the consequences of murdering black people for things they wouldn't kill a white for doing.

Cops just went from deer hunting to tiger hunting. Up until now blacks just took it. Not anymore. How many more caught on tape murders do you think it should take before something changes?
Another freak saying the cops had it coming.

Good to know we have one less liberal whiner that will not be bothering the police (that they hate )..next time someone wont bake them a cake.

Confused penguin on the LEO watch list. The black brownshirts are right there with you.

sealy, the LEO is for catching bad cops, not vigiantes black or white or left or nazi right like weatherman.

Confused penguin on the LEO watch list. The black brownshirts are right there with you.

If Obama does not have me on the roundup list I'm a failure to the oath I took to uphold the US Constitution.

I feel bad for the innocent cops who were innocent victims.

Same way I feel bad for all the blacks who got shot because a cop over reacted.

If it isn't obvious to you black people are clearly being discriminated against and treated differently than you or I when we get pulled over, you are part of the problem.

In fact, so are we. Us liberals who tell our black friends how sorry we are but then do nothing to change the system. Fuck that. Start treating black people the same way you treat whites.

That might mean cops don't get to decide if you get a ticket or go to jail. If you turn on red or speed you get the ticket period! No letting whites off but ticketing every black.

If Obama does not have me on the roundup list I'm a failure to the oath I took to uphold the US Constitution.
Partially right: you are a failure as a human being.

Classy....such a respectable organization.

They need to immediately be labeled a TERRORIST group and shut down

They are in record as having:
- Declared ONLY BLM

- Forced a Lib politician to APOLOGIZE for saying all lives matter

- Called for the murder of all whites and police officers

- Cheered at the murder of 5 cops, 7 wounded

- Having offered rewards for shooting vops

- Taunting police after 5 of their innocent brethren were assassinated.

These people are not Anericans - they are 'animals', anarchist, stupid, non-thinking, uncaring animals attacking and killing innocent people who had nothing to do with the invidents of individual police shooting blacks.

The innocense of the policemen killed does not matter...they just want blood!

sealy, the LEO is for catching bad cops, not vigiantes black or white or left or nazi right like weatherman.
I don't give a shit what weatherman thinks. He hides behind all the right wing talking points. Yes most cops are good. Of course they are. But he ignores that most of them are ex jock 20 somethings who are either militarized or poorly trained.

He won't want to talk about what the cops are doing wrong or what needs to change.

And I even realize blacks need to learn how to better listen to cops. We need to have a national discussion on what our rights are. For example if a cop says put your hands behind your back can you say no?

I can only think of one instance of a cop shooting a black guy who was innocent. But for the most part, Blacks shoot more innocent cops then anyone else. Blacks shoot more of any race then any other race, Hell, Blacks shoot more blacks then anyone else. Why dont you libs get after them for that and leave the cops alone? Oh, in case you diddnt hear,

Outcome of officers' trials could impact prosecutor Marilyn Mosby's political career, observers say

"This is their Waterloo. This is their Gettysburg," said attorney Warren A. Brown, a critic of Mosby's who predicts that she will face several challengers for re-election in two years. "She is virtually persona non grata in the white community, and her support is waning in the black community and will continue to wane if she continues to lose these cases."

Your president was wrong in every case he spoke on involving cops and thugs. Black lives matter is on its way to its spot next to westboro church on insignificance row and they are taking Bamma with them. Group was built on a lie.

Isn't it funny when the pathetic left says they want an "honest discussion?"

Could you imagine if we had an actual honest discussion? The bright side may actually result in a lot of them committing suicide.

No, what they want is for everyone to think like them. If anyone sticks with the truth like us, then we are the knuckle draggers.

What disaster this president is. What an absolute disaster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back