BLM Wants Trump Banned From All Social Media Sites Forever

Isn't Trump going to starts his own social site?? He should since the progs banned him on all other social sites.

Hope he does since the current sites only want lefty speak. If you righty speak you get banned.

Isn't Trump going to starts his own social site?? He should since the progs banned him on all other social sites.

Hope he does since the current sites only want lefty speak. If you righty speak you get banned.
Hey dumb bitch...you still have 8kun

Go there. Course there's nothing but nutjob Q freaks...oh wait...you'll be right at home

Last edited:
I don't blame them for wanting that. The man is a danger to the nation

You Nazis want to silence anyone who opposes your filthy Reich. If you had the power, you'd murder anyone who didn't swear loyalty to your party.
Way to get it all backwards.

You are the Nazi (actually not figuratively) and you support the filthy RICH
The Nazis are the ones who ban people, obviously.

I don't blame them for wanting that. The man is a danger to the nation

You Nazis want to silence anyone who opposes your filthy Reich. If you had the power, you'd murder anyone who didn't swear loyalty to your party.

just for starters--I've got a LOONG list:
''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents''''

''''More than two dozen protesters chanting “black lives matter” disrupted Donald Trump’s rally...'''''
etc MANY links

nazis
1620136398407.png

BLM
1620136566761.png

Go there. Couse there's nothing but nutjob Q freaks...oh wait...you'll be right at home

LOL A little testy are we??

Hey dumbass. I don't use any social sites so you can blow your suggestion right straight out of your stupid lefty loon ass.

Izzatrite leach?

Filthy rich like Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, slave owner LeBron, Bill Gates - wait - all the filthy rich are fascist fucks like you. If I supported them, I'd be supporting your Nazi scum party...

But I'll give you a chance, show how Americans are "the Nazi?"

Do we support a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold?

Do we support a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege such as black rights, gay rights, trans rights, etc?

Do we support a system where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state?

Go ahead, show us how we are you?

:lol:

Dumbfuck Nazi... (redundant)

What a great honor to have the violent fascists hate you so much.

The violent facists LOVE Donald Trump, which is why he's been banned from social media.

You really do live in upside down land!
BLM is who has burned American cities for months, Dumbass.

The violent facists LOVE Donald Trump, which is why he's been banned from social media.

Ban opposing voices....aka Communism.

Go there. Course there's nothing but nutjob Q freaks...oh wait...you'll be right at home
Herr Lesh, lashing out like a petulant child. Thank you.

BLM is in no position to demand a damn thing.

Sadly, it IS in a position to demand things.

There is an individual in the White House who will do BLM's bidding because he wants people to forget all his many racist statements in the past.

BLM is a terrorist organization that participated in six months of murdering, looting, arson and massively destroying government and private property.

They can just shut the fuck up.

The violent commies LOVE beijing xiden, which is why AMERICA is suffering

Forum List

Back