Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim

Hey I'm a natural blonde....THINK before you answer now :smoke:

I'm Five for Five at work.

1) One "Doped" my bottled beer - A diruetic. After she invited me to go fishing with her at her parents camp spot / river lot. I darn near urinated myself to death, and got a headache ( dehydrated ) and a fast heart rate ( dehydration ) after drinking only two beers. I had to drink water as I set at the end of her parents wood dock fishing, to get my heart rate down and to rid myself of the headache. And Me being in the medical field - YES dehydration causes headache and a fast heart rate. She did it to me again......At a club, where her and her friend....and me, and one of the guys I used to work with whom has since left ; were at a club in a metro area about thirty-five minutes north of where I live listening to 80s music. I got the beer from the club. I made it as far as a church on a secondary road.....where I had to stop and urinate terribly, with the headache afterwards.

2) One yelled and screamed at me at work inside a entry gate, as she stood in the northeast doorway. I hung up on her because I did not put up with her schit ( her voice was disguised ),and it pissed her off so much she walked to MY work area to let me know about it. She thinks she is special. She gets by with wearing short skirts below her buttocks and large "V" neck dresses that expose her breast, and super tight jeans.

3) One killed my plans for deer season in 2007.

***** I think blonde 1 - 2 and three are related even though they have different last names and alleged different location origins. ***** = They are being sneaky. Same face, hair color and tone. One guy I worked with, who proclaimed "Army Special Forces" - and his nickname was "Delta Force" has the same body build, hairstyle.....and temperament... as a person whom works at my plant site and is in what I describe as the "Admin" section of the plant. "Delta Force" and three blondes....all related, but I might be wrong.

4) Blonde Number four - makes things hard on me for work, and does everything she can to prolong progress and computer related tasks, ONLY WHEN I am involved.

5) Blonde Number 5. She is a paperwork disaster.

So in my A.O ( Area of Operations ) blondes are strictly a "No-Go" at this station.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

1) One "Doped" my bottled beer - A diruetic. After she invited me to go fishing with her at her parents camp spot / river lot

2) One yelled and screamed at me at work inside a entry gate, as she stood in the northeast doorway. I hung up on her because I did not put up with her schit,and it pissed her off so much she walked to MY work area to let me know about it. She thinks she is special. She gets by with wearing short skirts below her buttocks and large "V" neck dresse and super tight jeans.

***** I think blonde 1 - 2 and three are related even though they have different last names and alleged different location origins. *****

4) Blonde Number four - makes things hard on me for work, and does everything she can to prolong progress and computer related tasks, ONLY WHEN I am involved.

So in my A.O ( Area of Operations ) blondes are strictly a "No-Go" at this station.

Shadow 355
A generously endowed blonde walk on a staircase where one can see between the risers.

She spots a guy looking up and admiring the view.

She exclaims: "Well, you are certainly not a gentleman!".

To which he replies: "Well, you are certainly no blonde".

1) One "Doped" my bottled beer - A diruetic. After she invited me to go fishing with her at her parents camp spot / river lot. I darn near urinated myself to death, and got a headache ( dehydrated ) and a fast heart rate ( dehydration ) after drinking only two beers. I had to drink water as I set at the end of her parents wood dock fishing, to get my heart rate down and to rid myself of the headache. And Me being in the medical field - YES dehydration causes headache and a fast heart rate. She did it to me again......At a club, where her and her friend....and me, and one of the guys I used to work with whom has since left ; were at a club in a metro area about thirty-five minutes north of where I live listening to 80s music. I got the beer from the club. I made it as far as a church on a secondary road.....where I had to stop and urinate terribly, with the headache afterwards.

2) One yelled and screamed at me at work inside a entry gate, as she stood in the northeast doorway. I hung up on her because I did not put up with her schit ( her voice was disguised ),and it pissed her off so much she walked to MY work area to let me know about it. She thinks she is special. She gets by with wearing short skirts below her buttocks and large "V" neck dresses that expose her breast, and super tight jeans.

***** I think blonde 1 - 2 and three are related even though they have different last names and alleged different location origins. ***** = They are being sneaky. Same face, hair color and tone. One guy I worked with, who proclaimed "Army Special Forces" - and his nickname was "Delta Force" has the same body build, hairstyle.....and temperament... as a person whom works at my plant site and is in what I describe as the "Admin" section of the plant. "Delta Force" and three blondes....all related, but I might be wrong.

Shadow 355

Were they natural blondes?

Shadow 355
OMG. Sounds like a bunch of (blonde) psychos.

Shadow 355
OMG. Sounds like a bunch of (blonde) psychos.

"Delta Force" got off on the holidays he was scheduled to work.

He got "Orders" from the Army National Guard to get off work. Example - If a Holiday was on a Wednesday he would work Tuesday, be off work Wednesday, and return to work on Thursday.

I have eleven years in the Active and Reserve Military. I never knew people to get orders like that.

He ( "Delta Force" - as described above - former coworker ) would brag frequently how to get out of trouble legally, and how to manipulate company disciplinary processes to the accused favor, even though he allegedly was not a lawyer. I worked with him about the years 2005 to 2008. "Delta Force" showed up not long after "Sandy Haired" blonde nurse left.

Kind of tradition of where I work. One "Spy " shows and and then leaves, then another one shows up. And the process repeats itself.

Kind of like a "Family Affair" - expecting special favors, and treatment. And the Department Manager let it special work schedules continue. People on 1st shift whom did not have to work "forced" overtime, but others did - loosing time with family and friends. I had to work 6 and 7 day work weeks - at 12 hours / shift work - Graves and days---->for about 5 or 6 years. It was hell on the body, the mind and the psyche. The Manager did not care, not did the shift supervisors ( free from working overtime - could sign up if they wanted it for holidays where money was needed for vacation, Christmas & Thanksgiving where cash was needed - Otherwise they were off ) care.

Weekends he - Delta Force - was scheduled to work, he got off if he wanted. someone else lost time with freinds and family, or a holiday with family.....so he could be off. No Admin or Supervisors cared.

I was suspicious when we worked together. As the saying goes....."where theres one, there is another" and ----> "One plus One equals two."

People being sneaky. People thinking they are smarter than someone else. People whom think they are above everyone else and above the law.

I have a head full of evidence. Times, dates and events ; as well as Pocket Calendars with documentation since i started working at my current work location.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

Were they natural blondes?

As far as I know.

Hair and eye color changes with age. Only one I know of had semi - dark roots in her hair.

Example - I had dark hair when younger and blue eyes. Now I have light hair and green eyes.

Shadow 355

[QUOimE="shadow355, post: 13851858, member: 54859"]

Shadow 355

Were they natural blondes?[/QUOTE]

I had white hair at 10, blonde at 15, chestnut by 20.

proves im white, at least.

Forum List

Back