Bloods Declare War on Police

Find out where these guys live. Confiscate their homes, cars, bikes as well as any bank assets. Arrest them in huge numbers for gang association. Call in the armed forces if required.

Find out where these guys live. Confiscate their homes, cars, bikes as well as any bank assets. Arrest them in huge numbers for gang association. Call in the armed forces if required.

We should do the same with teapers that threaten revolution...or to the teapers that were in a standoff against the feds at the Bundy ranch...you know, the ones who wanted to use women as human shields in case of conflict.

Mundanes will never respect gang culture, and thus will always be exploited as the resources they are.

Mundanes will eventually get tired of the ineffectual legal system and it's refusal to deal properly with gangs and they will exterminate them like the vigilance committees did to the Sidney Ducks gang in San Francisco during the gold rush.
Weren't you spouting in another thread about police forces becoming too militarized?

We should do the same with teapers that threaten revolution...or to the teapers that were in a standoff against the feds at the Bundy ranch...you know, the ones who wanted to use women as human shields in case of conflict.
Big difference. The Tea Partiers have not shot any police officers in cold blood like the Bloods have been doing.

Big difference. The Tea Partiers have not shot any police officers in cold blood like the Bloods have been doing.

Sure they have. A couple just killed a cop a month ago...and laid a Tea Party flag over the corpse. Remember that?

AND, if you look at the number of cops killed in the line of duty, the majority are killed by whites and the mass majority of the murders were not gang related.

I see no difference between a gang member and a anti-government nutter.

Arrest them all and send them to Iraq. Let them see what its like on the front lines, protecting people who don't give a shit.

Bloods threaten to kill more cops | New York Post

How should we deal with gang violence directed against the men and women who protect and serve our communities? I think this requires a major military operation that would involve something along the lines of what Israel is doing to Hamas right now in the Middle East. But, community agitators would protest and cry about their rights. Blood's also had a community memorial for the scum that shot this rookie in cold blood. We need a massive simultaneous operation in every major city in the United States to show the street scum that the law is taking the streets back, and that good people and little children do not have to live in fear.

headline you linked was based on a "tip." Hardly enough justification to declare war or your hysteria in this case.
The tip about the threat came from a credible source who has provided valuable information about gang activities in the past, authorities said.

Sure they have. A couple just killed a cop a month ago...and laid a Tea Party flag over the corpse. Remember that?

AND, if you look at the number of cops killed in the line of duty, the majority are killed by whites and the mass majority of the murders were not gang related.

I recall that case. It occurred in Las Vegas, a fellow and his wife ambushed and killed two police officers. They placed the Don't Tread On Me (Gadsden) flag on the officers afterwards, but they also placed a manifesto with a swastika symbol on one of the officers. These were extremists, not Tea Party members. Also, you have Tea Party members from all ethnic backgrounds, the fact that the majority of officers killed in the line of duty were killed by whites is irrelevant here. If these were Hells Angels gang members, and they were killing cops, I would advocate doing the same as I posted for the Bloods.

Arrest them all and send them to Iraq. Let them see what its like on the front lines, protecting people who don't give a shit.

You do know that some of us who have gone to war didn't care at all about protecting you or your "freedoms", right? Some of us just wanted to taste and experience war. Combat. The sensation of taking human life. Effectively using the military as a means to an end.

Its not evil. Its not even criminal. Its natural. Its enlightening. It can be a profoundly sacred and spiritual act- taking human lives- especially when it is the Will of your "country". Or it can mess you up for life, depending on how you choose to feel about it.

Never once did I feel as if I were fighting for any American Mundane. Instead... I felt as though I were paying tribute to the Gods, generating Mana for them, and awakening a part of my dormant human Nature.

People say we "fight for your freedom", that we "protect our people". Keep telling yourself that. Its called "Indoctrination".

Last edited:
Bloods threaten to kill more cops | New York Post

How should we deal with gang violence directed against the men and women who protect and serve our communities? I think this requires a major military operation that would involve something along the lines of what Israel is doing to Hamas right now in the Middle East. But, community agitators would protest and cry about their rights. Blood's also had a community memorial for the scum that shot this rookie in cold blood. We need a massive simultaneous operation in every major city in the United States to show the street scum that the law is taking the streets back, and that good people and little children do not have to live in fear.

Absolutely right. So let's surround the Bundy ranch, seize the assets, and put that scofflaw out of business.

Don't need to. That's the point. A simple tax lien and all monies that would ever go to him end up in the governments hands with no chance of blood being shed. You really don't get it do you.

If the government could have gotten a tax lien it would have done so by now. But they can't. Even the government has to follow the law once in a while.

You do know that some of us who have gone to war didn't care at all about protecting you or your "freedoms", right? Some of us just wanted to taste and experience war. Combat. The sensation of taking human life. Effectively using the military as a means to an end.

Its not evil. Its not even criminal. Its natural. Its enlightening. It can be a profoundly sacred and spiritual act- taking human lives- especially when it is the Will of your "country". Or it can mess you up for life, depending on how you choose to feel about it.

Never once did I feel as if I were fighting for any American Mundane. Instead... I felt as though I were paying tribute to the Gods, generating Mana for them, and awakening a part of my dormant human Nature.

People say we "fight for your freedom", that we "protect our people". Keep telling yourself that. Its called "Indoctrination".

LOL...you are one strange female! We need a ask Ashtara thread. Strange, but intriguing.

We're overdue for a good race riot. Everyone in awhile the algae fills the pool and it has to be cleaned out.

You probably get off on torturing small animals too.:eusa_hand:

The Obama legacy continues. Anarchy in the streets.

Bloods threaten to kill more cops

The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned.

The violent street gang has threatened to “kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out,” a senior law enforcement source revealed

I wonder if another teaper will post the same topic and blame Obama. So far, at least 2.

Mundanes will never respect gang culture, and thus will always be exploited as the resources they are.

Mundanes will eventually get tired of the ineffectual legal system and it's refusal to deal properly with gangs and they will exterminate them like the vigilance committees did to the Sidney Ducks gang in San Francisco during the gold rush.
Weren't you spouting in another thread about police forces becoming too militarized?

Yes, because they are. I am however not a one trick pony and realize that they are a critical part of a civilized country. What happens though is eventually the civil servant becomes the civil master and that's when people die.

However, that point has not been reached yet and I support law enforcement so long as they don't violate the civil rights of innocent civilians. I am torn though when it comes to gang members and their civil rights. They have basically stipulated (look it up) that they have no respect for other peoples civil rights......so why should I respect theirs?

That is my quandry...

They weren't TEA partiers. They were members of OCCUPY WALL STREET.

Yes, because they are. I am however not a one trick pony and realize that they are a critical part of a civilized country. What happens though is eventually the civil servant becomes the civil master and that's when people die.

However, that point has not been reached yet and I support law enforcement so long as they don't violate the civil rights of innocent civilians. I am torn though when it comes to gang members and their civil rights. They have basically stipulated (look it up) that they have no respect for other peoples civil rights......so why should I respect theirs?

That is my quandry...

I have no respect for gang bangers...let the police kill them all. But I am equally offended by RW nutters who are continually threatening violence against authorities...let the police kill them all too. I am willing to bet, more cops this year have been killed by Teaper types than gang bangers.

Forum List

Back