Bloods Declare War on Police

To prevent black gang thugs from killing police assassination style.... No, it's beyond state resources!

Seems in 2011 .....

FBI ? 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment

So! Drugs and gangs have been an issue well before Obama. How did other AG's respond? What is Holder supposed to do? Has the city asked the feds for help? Are the feds helping and you don't know it.

Or is it, you want to see a militarized police force go in and shoot everyone.

Remain consistent and try not to show your hypocrisy if you don't ignore these questions.

The report is from 2011 ignoramus. Who was President then? Hmmmmm

I'm not talking 2011, idiot. I am talking about drug and crime issues prior to Holder and Obama. You claim that they aren't sending in the troops because the gang bangers are black.

Then again, I guess I should first ask you to prove to me that the feds aren't helping.

To prevent black gang thugs from killing police assassination style.... No, it's beyond state resources!

Seems in 2011 .....

FBI ? 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment

So! Drugs and gangs have been an issue well before Obama. How did other AG's respond? What is Holder supposed to do? Has the city asked the feds for help? Are the feds helping and you don't know it.

Remain consistent and try not to show your hypocrisy if you don't ignore these questions.

Well, let's start off with have these black thug gangs announced beforehand they were going to kill a cop, and then did it? Or is it just the fact that they believe they can threaten anyone, not only the police with impunity since they have a BROTHER in the AG, and POTUS? Seems the N.J. killers wife stated he should have killed more cops, and so far I see nothing being done about her statement!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqC7HjeP9g"]Wife of NJ cop killer says he should have killed more cops - YouTube[/ame]

This reporter was fired for bringing up the critical issue of fatherless Black children and it's co-relation to crime.

Well, let's start off with have these black thug gangs announced beforehand they were going to kill a cop, and then did it? Or is it just the fact that they believe they can threaten anyone, not only the police with impunity since they have a BROTHER in the AG, and POTUS? Seems the N.J. killers wife stated he should have killed more cops, and so far I see nothing being done about her statement!

So any time a cop is killed, there should be a federal response? Why does that raise it to a federal level. That is a NJ issue. They threatened NJ cops, not feds.

Has Jersey asked for federal assistance?

Whose jurisdiction is the murder?

Since it was a preplanned assassination, by a GANG MEMBER on the FBI threat list from 2011...yes, it should be an FBI investigation. Besides being a black on a "WHITE HISPANIC" killing, shouldn't there be a TRAVON MARTIN STYLE FBI INVESTIGATION as there was for ZIMMERMAN??? EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW ISN'T SO EQUAL WHEN A BLACK DOES IN A "WHITE HISPANIC"!

Justice Department faces evidence hurdles in proving Zimmerman bias after verdict

Justice Department faces evidence hurdles in proving Zimmerman bias after verdict | Fox News

YOUR HYPOCRISY is in OVERDRIVE on this one. :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:

So any time a cop is killed, there should be a federal response? Why does that raise it to a federal level. That is a NJ issue. They threatened NJ cops, not feds.

Since it was a preplanned assassination, by a GANG MEMBER on the FBI threat list from 2011...yes, it should be an FBI investigation. Besides being a black on a "WHITE HISPANIC" killing, shouldn't there be a TRAVON MARTIN STYLE FBI INVESTIGATION as there was for ZIMMERMAN???

Justice Department faces evidence hurdles in proving Zimmerman bias after verdict

Justice Department faces evidence hurdles in proving Zimmerman bias after verdict | Fox News

They announced it to whom?

But, how do you know the FBI is not involved in the investigation? They wrote a report in 2011...under Holder and Obama...so they have been investigating.

Your hypocrisy is shining bright tonight!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqC7HjeP9g"]Wife of NJ cop killer says he should have killed more cops - YouTube[/ame]

This reporter was fired for bringing up the critical issue of fatherless Black children and it's co-relation to crime.

Yes, you can't let the TRUTH be told if it's NEGATIVE towards the blacks!

Since it was a preplanned assassination, by a GANG MEMBER on the FBI threat list from 2011...yes, it should be an FBI investigation. Besides being a black on a "WHITE HISPANIC" killing, shouldn't there be a TRAVON MARTIN STYLE FBI INVESTIGATION as there was for ZIMMERMAN???

But, how do you know the FBI is not involved in the investigation? They wrote a report in 2011...under Holder and Obama...so they have been investigating.

Right, they couldn't WAIT to tell the world they were investigating Zim, but just do a STEALTH investigation here..... You're a space cadet tonight! But you hypocrisy is so much more pathological!

Right, they couldn't WAIT to tell the world they were investigating Zim, but just do a STEALTH investigation here..... You're a space cadet tonight! But you hypocrisy is so much more pathological!

:lmao: Your arguments become weaker and more ridiculous everyday. You are grasping...I can hear you groan as you stretch!

Why would they announce it. And I ask you again, has the local police requested FBI assistance? What is Obama and Holder supposed to do to satisfy you. I realize you have gone over the deep end, but try to provide an honest answer. What should Obama and Holder do to satisfy you.

Your stupidity is astounding tonight. Here I show you the FBI investigation of innocent Zimmerman but NOTHING about this murder. The hypocrisy of the regime matches yours! The LOCAL FLA. police did NOT ASK for the FBI, they, under racist Eric "THE RED" Holder just decided they were going to investigate it, and let BLACK PANTHERS issue WANTED posters about Zimmerman to circulate! No MALFEASANCE THERE!..... You can't give an honest answer, as we all know you're BIASED! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

:lmao: Your arguments become weaker and more ridiculous everyday. You are grasping...I can hear you groan as you stretch!

Why would they announce it. And I ask you again, has the local police requested FBI assistance? What is Obama and Holder supposed to do to satisfy you. I realize you have gone over the deep end, but try to provide an honest answer. What should Obama and Holder do to satisfy you.

Your stupidity is astounding tonight. Here I show you the FBI investigation of innocent Zimmerman but NOTHING about this murder. The hypocrisy of the regime matches yours! The LOCAL FLA. police did NOT ASK for the FBI, they, under racist Eric "THE RED" Holder just decided they were going to investigate it, and let BLACK PANTHERS issue WANTED posters about Zimmerman to circulate! No MALFEASANCE THERE!..... You can't give an honest answer, as we all know you're BIASED! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

This has NOTHING to do with Zimmerman. You sound like a bitter loser. What do you want Holder to do again? What will this deflection be...Mickey Mouse.

How can you lie to yourself so much? Why can't you provide one honest answer...on topic. I have NEVER seen you do that, you only deflect.

This has NOTHING to do with Zimmerman. You sound like a bitter loser. What do you want Holder to do again? What will this deflection be...Mickey Mouse.

How can you lie to yourself so much? Why can't you provide one honest answer...on topic. I have NEVER seen you do that, you only deflect.

It's an entirely DIRECT COMPARISON, you delusional biased dummy! Your attempt at diverting and spin fell flat, just like your answers!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

We need a national commando force to deal specifically with gangs.
We interrupt our usual paranoia threads about jackboot thug stormtroopers of (insert government department here) putting out a bid to buy more bullets to demand a national commando force.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bilge...

how do you suggest we deal with gangland scum?

The only answer is to have enough money to live far away from those neighborhoods.

We saw how many innocent people got shot by police when they declared war on Christopher Dorner. Just imagine these assholes trying to go after an entire gang. They will kill at least 5 civilians for every thug they kill. Then riots will burn the city to the ground.

Police jobs are safe jobs & don't even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs. I'm sick of all the outrage over how they are hero's every day putting their life on the line. If overpaid assholes were actually working investigating crime & policing like they were hired to do, the city would not have huge gang problem in the first place.

The two LAPD officers I know, one now retired from LAPD, one still active duty, have been complaining about the Crips & the Bloods since the late 1980s.

But you can't investigate Crips and Bloods because that would be racial profiling.

Who said that? Or are you just making up nonsense to facilitate hate like a good little teaper.

Bloods threaten to kill more cops | New York Post

How should we deal with gang violence directed against the men and women who protect and serve our communities? I think this requires a major military operation that would involve something along the lines of what Israel is doing to Hamas right now in the Middle East. But, community agitators would protest and cry about their rights. Blood's also had a community memorial for the scum that shot this rookie in cold blood. We need a massive simultaneous operation in every major city in the United States to show the street scum that the law is taking the streets back, and that good people and little children do not have to live in fear.

Guess you haven't read the constitution, what?

How should we deal with gang violence directed against the men and women who protect and serve our communities? I think this requires a major military operation that would involve something along the lines of what Israel is doing to Hamas right now in the Middle East. But, community agitators would protest and cry about their rights. Blood's also had a community memorial for the scum that shot this rookie in cold blood. We need a massive simultaneous operation in every major city in the United States to show the street scum that the law is taking the streets back, and that good people and little children do not have to live in fear.

Teapers like Bush92 are willing to suspend the Constitution if it means killing blackie.

DHS has enough bullets and the jurisdiction, but you're right, a military assault would be unconstitutional.

DHS has enough bullets and the jurisdiction, but you're right, a military assault would be unconstitutional.

:thup:

Correct, and the prohibition is in the constitution for a very, very specific reason, namely, so that no president could ever use the force of the US military against it's own civilians. Public law enforcement and US military do not mix.

:thup:

Correct, and the prohibition is in the constitution for a very, very specific reason, namely, so that no president could ever use the force of the US military against it's own civilians. Public law enforcement and US military do not mix.

You really aren't that bright! You ever hear of the Bonus Army?.....Look it up and see how the Constitution was walked upon, and the prick in the WH would do the same thing, IF HE FELT HE NEEDED TO!

bonus-army.jpg

Forum List

Back