Bloods Declare War on Police

What is Eric Holder supposed to do? The thugs aren't calling for an armed insurrection against the federal government like the teapers, they say they are going to kill local cops...so this is a city/ state issue. no. Are you for state's rights or not? Or are you now saying the feds should take care of gang problems for the states? Enlighten me...maybe you can find a cartoon to show your hypocrisy.

And what Tea party person has announced he/she wants to kill FBI, or another government official?... And NO it's not just a states issue as these gang thugs are in many different states, and here we have black gang members threartening to kill white police, along with Hispanic, Asian, etc. a clear CIVIL RIGHT VIOLATION!

I am sure there are many teapers that have announced he/she wants to kill FBI and other government officials. There was a thread about it just the other day.

As for your hypocrisy about states rights, police and and the role of the feds...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Total hypocrite. Pathetic...but expected as typical teaper nonsense.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ploding-right-wing-movement-killing-cops.html

Cops aren't there to "Protect and Serve". Maybe back in the days of Mayberry they were but not now.

Cops are there to generate revenue through ticket writing and support the Prison Industrial Complex by jailing more and more people. Google something like "Cities have agreements with Private Prisons" and read how cities have CONTRACTS with Prisons to KEEP THEM FILLED and MAKING MONEY!

Ask any Black person how drugs get into their cities and the'll tell ya' how. They've known for decades.

More Black excusology. This is why there is a 70% rate of Black babies born out of wedlock. this is why such a high number of Blacks are incarcerated. They never take responsibility for their own actions. Our first responders are hero's each and everyday.
I'm not excusing anyones actions and I know there will always be addicts no matter what.

You see how easily the US Government brings in Illegal Aliens and ships them all over the US?You think the US wouldn't do the same with Drugs?

It's a multi-billion dollar industry! You think the US government doesn't want a cut of that? How do you suppose the CIA funds some of it's covert ops?
This is about a savage criminal element that thrives on fear and violence and this behavior was learned from birth. The US government NEVER brought drugs into America to put on the streets to somehow usurp the Black community. Oswald acted alone, UFO's do not exist,and 9-11 was not carried out by the Mossad.

Never mind...I found a link. They were not necessarily OWS...they were anti-government teaper types. That's why they participated in the Bundy standoff...they were flocking to fight the power! Gadsen flag.

And I notice you ignoring the fact that they were kicked OFF THE BUNDY ranch. C'mon dude. Stop being a dick. It is proven they were OWS. It is PROVEN they were kicked off the ranch.

Flailing around like this is embarrassing. Just stop it. Move on and pick a better fight. You've lost this one.

Who cares if they were kicked off the ranch...they were motivated by teaper philosophy...period. And they were anti-government nutters who killed 2 cops. Definitely more of a teaper type than a gang banger.

No, they weren't. They were motivated by a desire to MURDER some poor person you ass. TEA Partiers are not anti government either. They are anti wasteful tax and spend government. They are not violent protesters. That is a progressive tactic. It would be nice if you could turn off your blind hatred for just a minute and stop lying about who and what the TEA Party is but that will never happen.

Weren't you spouting in another thread about police forces becoming too militarized?

Yes, because they are. I am however not a one trick pony and realize that they are a critical part of a civilized country. What happens though is eventually the civil servant becomes the civil master and that's when people die.

However, that point has not been reached yet and I support law enforcement so long as they don't violate the civil rights of innocent civilians. I am torn though when it comes to gang members and their civil rights. They have basically stipulated (look it up) that they have no respect for other peoples civil rights......so why should I respect theirs?

That is my quandry...

I have no respect for gang bangers...let the police kill them all. But I am equally offended by RW nutters who are continually threatening violence against authorities...let the police kill them all too. I am willing to bet, more cops this year have been killed by Teaper types than gang bangers.

Highly unlikely and no, you love gang bangers. I think you are a White guy "gangsta" wanna-be.

And I notice you ignoring the fact that they were kicked OFF THE BUNDY ranch. C'mon dude. Stop being a dick. It is proven they were OWS. It is PROVEN they were kicked off the ranch.

Flailing around like this is embarrassing. Just stop it. Move on and pick a better fight. You've lost this one.

Who cares if they were kicked off the ranch...they were motivated by teaper philosophy...period. And they were anti-government nutters who killed 2 cops. Definitely more of a teaper type than a gang banger.

No, they weren't. They were motivated by a desire to MURDER some poor person you ass. TEA Partiers are not anti government either. They are anti wasteful tax and spend government. They are not violent protesters. That is a progressive tactic. It would be nice if you could turn off your blind hatred for just a minute and stop lying about who and what the TEA Party is but that will never happen.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ploding-right-wing-movement-killing-cops.html

The Tea Party defines themselves. Teapers on this forum help to define how people see the 'movement'.

Why the hell do you create so many spaces between comments?

What is Eric Holder supposed to do? The thugs aren't calling for an armed insurrection against the federal government like the teapers, they say they are going to kill local cops...so this is a city/ state issue. no. Are you for state's rights or not? Or are you now saying the feds should take care of gang problems for the states? Enlighten me...maybe you can find a cartoon to show your hypocrisy.

And what Tea party person has announced he/she wants to kill FBI, or another government official?... And NO it's not just a states issue as these gang thugs are in many different states, and here we have black gang members threartening to kill white police, along with Hispanic, Asian, etc. a clear CIVIL RIGHT VIOLATION!

I am sure there are many teapers that have announced he/she wants to kill FBI and other government officials. There was a thread about it just the other day.

As for your hypocrisy about states rights, police and and the role of the feds...:lol: :lol: :lol:

If they have, they've been arrested, and I can find NO LINK to any of that! I know you're not smart enough to have heard of the DOJ's Civil Right's Division.... or....

eric-holder.jpg

I wonder if another teaper will post the same topic and blame Obama. So far, at least 2.

So Nutz, we have a group of BLACK GANG THUGS stating publicly they want to kill cops, so where is AG Holder to investigate this?..... Still waiting for his E.O. to dry on his contempt of Congress citation?

20503contempt.jpg

They are an interstate crime ring. Justice Department must step in and...oooooopppsy dooopsy. These gangs are Black. No justice if Holder is in office.

Yes, because they are. I am however not a one trick pony and realize that they are a critical part of a civilized country. What happens though is eventually the civil servant becomes the civil master and that's when people die.

However, that point has not been reached yet and I support law enforcement so long as they don't violate the civil rights of innocent civilians. I am torn though when it comes to gang members and their civil rights. They have basically stipulated (look it up) that they have no respect for other peoples civil rights......so why should I respect theirs?

That is my quandry...

I have no respect for gang bangers...let the police kill them all. But I am equally offended by RW nutters who are continually threatening violence against authorities...let the police kill them all too. I am willing to bet, more cops this year have been killed by Teaper types than gang bangers.

Highly unlikely and no, you love gang bangers. I think you are a White guy "gangsta" wanna-be.

yeah, that's it. But yeah...more cops have been murdered by Teaper types than gang bangers....guaranteed.

So Nutz, we have a group of BLACK GANG THUGS stating publicly they want to kill cops, so where is AG Holder to investigate this?..... Still waiting for his E.O. to dry on his contempt of Congress citation?

20503contempt.jpg

They are an interstate crime ring. Justice Department must step in and...oooooopppsy dooopsy. These gangs are Black. No justice if Holder is in office.

Have they been declared an interstate crime ring? Show me, if you can.

That is a good idea to get the feds in...but isn't that what you hate...the feds stepping in?

I see you like to lie about right wing cop killing! You're pathetic!

If they have, they've been arrested, and I can find NO LINK to any of that! I know you're not smart enough to have heard of the DOJ's Civil Right's Division.... or....
Nonsense deflection. You are losing it :lmao:

I see you like to lie about right wing cop killing! You're pathetic!
How is that...did you read the article?

More nonsense.

That is a good idea to get the feds in...but isn't that what you hate...the feds stepping in?

To prevent black gang thugs from killing police assassination style.... No, it's beyond state resources!

Seems in 2011 .....

FBI ? 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment

To prevent black gang thugs from killing police assassination style.... No, it's beyond state resources!

Seems in 2011 .....

So! Drugs and gangs have been an issue well before Obama. How did other AG's respond? What is Holder supposed to do? Has the city asked the feds for help? Are the feds helping and you don't know it.

Or is it, you want to see a militarized police force go in and shoot everyone.

Remain consistent and try not to show your hypocrisy if you don't ignore these questions.

Seems in 2011 .....

So! Drugs and gangs have been an issue well before Obama. How did other AG's respond? What is Holder supposed to do? Has the city asked the feds for help? Are the feds helping and you don't know it.

Remain consistent and try not to show your hypocrisy if you don't ignore these questions.

Well, let's start off with have these black thug gangs announced beforehand they were going to kill a cop, and then did it? Or is it just the fact that they believe they can threaten anyone, not only the police with impunity since they have a BROTHER in the AG, and POTUS? Seems the N.J. killers wife stated he should have killed more cops, and so far I see nothing being done about her statement!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqC7HjeP9g"]Wife of NJ cop killer says he should have killed more cops - YouTube[/ame]

Seems in 2011 .....

The report is from 2011 ignoramus. Who was President then? Hmmmmm

Seems in 2011 .....

Well, let's start off with have these black thug gangs announced beforehand they were going to kill a cop, and then did it? Or is it just the fact that they believe they can threaten anyone, not only the police with impunity since they have a BROTHER in the AG, and POTUS? Seems the N.J. killers wife stated he should have killed more cops, and so far I see nothing being done about her statement!

So any time a cop is killed, there should be a federal response? Why does that raise it to a federal level. That is a NJ issue. They threatened NJ cops, not feds.

Has Jersey asked for federal assistance?

Whose jurisdiction is the murder?

Forum List

Back