Bloody arrest of UVA student...

“How did this happen?”

The official answer was that agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) had seen the 20-year-old University of Virginia student being denied entry to the Trinity Irish Pub in Charlottesville.

But that does not explain why the ABC agents chose Johnson in particular.

He surely was not the only person to be turned away from an Irish bar at the edge of a college campus on St. Patrick’s Day.

Yet, he seems to have been the only one who was arrested.

Johnson had never been in trouble with the law and was understandably surprised to find himself suddenly grabbed by the ABC agents who asked him about a fake ID. He told them he did not have one and reflexively asked them to let go of his arm.

The ABC agents responded by slamming him to the sidewalk like he was a gunman after a shootout, causing a head wound that would require 10 stitches to close.

Johnson repeatedly declared himself to be a legitimate college student.

Bloodied UVa Student Martese Johnson Is Left to Ask How Did This Happen - The Daily Beast

As it turns out he wasn't arrested by the police. The police had nothing to do with this arrest. It was federal alcohol control agents there to keep underage drinking down during spring break. They weren't there to arrest Johnson but bust the bar. Johnson just started acting up on his own.

Trust me, if an ABC cop catches an underaged and intoxicated person trying to get into a bar then chances are...that youngster is going to get arrested. ABC cops are hardasses.
Having lost many people dear to me to drunken underage drivers, I support them being hardasses.

As it turns out he wasn't arrested by the police. The police had nothing to do with this arrest. It was federal alcohol control agents there to keep underage drinking down during spring break. They weren't there to arrest Johnson but bust the bar. Johnson just started acting up on his own.

Trust me, if an ABC cop catches an underaged and intoxicated person trying to get into a bar then chances are...that youngster is going to get arrested. ABC cops are hardasses.
Having lost many people dear to me to drunken underage drivers, I support them being hardasses.

Yeah except this guy wasnt drunk

He wasnt driving.

He wasnt driving.
But, but, the thought police have every right to send people to the hospital.

No matter what the actual news says you guys have a history of making up bad choices and attitudes to every black person in every incident involving police everytime.

Martese Johnson Was Polite and Cordial Before Arrest Bar Says - NBC News

An underage college guy was drinking and mouthed off to some cops.

Trinity Irish Pub said that Johnson, 20, was denied entry after he gave the wrong answer when a bouncer examined his ID and asked him the ZIP code.

Not because he was underage!

Trust me, if an ABC cop catches an underaged and intoxicated person trying to get into a bar then chances are

Again no where in any story anywhere says anything about the cops catching him for being underage.

Blacks think they are so special that they can get away with being drunk in public, belligerent, and resist arrest.

Once again he was not drunk and wasnt being belligerent unless you guys are finding a story that isnt reported...Which actually is a story, its just reported in your mind

"There have been reported comments that management of Trinity were belligerent towards Mr. Johnson or that Mr. Johnson was belligerent towards management," the statement said. "Those allegations are patently untrue, as the brief conversation that occurred was polite and cordial."

I have an issue with the statement by the bar's manager. He states that Mr. Johnson was denied entry because he didn't know the zip code on his Illinois ID. When a door person asks questions about zip codes, birth signs or has a person sign their name so they can compare signatures, it's usually a sign that they have doubts that the person on the ID is the person holding the ID. Since the manager refused Johnson entry I would assume that was the issue in this case. Otherwise someone will have to explain to me why Johnson was refused entry since he was so "polite and cordial"?

I'd also like to know what the club's policy was for admitting underaged persons normally and if that policy was still being adhered to on a busy holiday (St. Patrick's) that would pack the place with drinkers? Did they normally allow underaged patrons in if they were dining? Did that stop at a certain time? How did they differentiate between those old enough to drink and those who were not? Did they have a reputation as a place where you could get served as a minor? If they're right across the street from UVA then that would certainly be an issue. Did the ABC police know that Johnson hadn't been admitted to the bar? Or did they see him leaving the bar and assume he had been? I'd like to know where it was that Mr Johnson HAD been drinking that night with his friends prior to his not being allowed into that bar?

Last edited:
No matter what the actual news says you guys have a history of making up bad choices and attitudes to every black person in every incident involving police everytime.

Trinity Irish Pub said that Johnson, 20, was denied entry after he gave the wrong answer when a bouncer examined his ID and asked him the ZIP code.

Trust me, if an ABC cop catches an underaged and intoxicated person trying to get into a bar then chances are

Again no where in any story anywhere says anything about the cops catching him for being underage.

Blacks think they are so special that they can get away with being drunk in public, belligerent, and resist arrest.

Once again he was not drunk and wasnt being belligerent unless you guys are finding a story that isnt reported...Which actually is a story, its just reported in your mind

"There have been reported comments that management of Trinity were belligerent towards Mr. Johnson or that Mr. Johnson was belligerent towards management," the statement said. "Those allegations are patently untrue, as the brief conversation that occurred was polite and cordial."

I have an issue with the statement by the bar's manager. He states that Mr. Johnson was denied entry because he didn't know the zip code on his Illinois ID. When a door person asks questions about zip codes, birth signs or has a person sign their name so they can compare signatures, it's usually a sign that they have doubts that the person on the ID is the person holding the ID. Since the manager refused Johnson entry I would assume that was the issue in this case. Otherwise someone will have to explain to me why Johnson was refused entry since he was so "polite and cordial"?

Yes they had doubts that was his ID and denied him. Being polite and cordial doesnt mean you get into the bar no matter what silly fuck

I'd also like to know what the club's policy normally was for admitting underaged persons and if that policy was still being adhered to on a busy holiday (St. Patrick's) that would pack the place with drinkers?

I'd like to know why you claimed he was belligerent in the first place you lying liar

Yes they had doubts that was his ID and denied him. Being polite and cordial doesnt mean you get into the bar no matter what silly fuck

I'd also like to know what the club's policy normally was for admitting underaged persons and if that policy was still being adhered to on a busy holiday (St. Patrick's) that would pack the place with drinkers?

I'd like to know why you claimed he was belligerent in the first place you lying liar

My point is that if the ABC police are indeed observing the front door of that Irish pub to see if they are properly carding patrons trying to get inside and they see Mr. Johnson refused entry because the door staff doesn't think his ID is valid then they might very well have asked to see his ID assuming that they had just witnessed someone trying to use a fake ID to get into a bar.

My point is that if the ABC police are indeed observing the front door of that Irish pub to see if they are properly carding patrons trying to get inside and they see Mr. Johnson refused entry because the door staff doesn't think his ID is valid then they might very well have asked to see his ID assuming that they had just witnessed someone trying to use a fake ID to get into a bar.

Dont forget that his ID was valid...but that still doesnt explain why you claimed he was beligerent, drunk, unruly and everything else.

Also, as the the other story points out he wasnt the only person who was refused entry but he was the only person arrested. So while you think up some other bullshit reason why this guy deserved it you should make sure the truth isnt already reported before you decide to openly lie

“How did this happen?”

The official answer was that agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) had seen the 20-year-old University of Virginia student being denied entry to the Trinity Irish Pub in Charlottesville.

He surely was not the only person to be turned away from an Irish bar at the edge of a college campus on St. Patrick’s Day.

Johnson had never been in trouble with the law and was understandably surprised to find himself suddenly grabbed by the ABC agents who asked him about a fake ID. He told them he did not have one and reflexively asked them to let go of his arm.

The ABC agents responded by slamming him to the sidewalk like he was a gunman after a shootout, causing a head wound that would require 10 stitches to close.

Bloodied UVa Student Martese Johnson Is Left to Ask How Did This Happen - The Daily Beast

Well, why do you think the police were summoned?

Since I wasn't there I can only go on statements of those who were...and my own life experiences. It's been stated by those who were there that Mr. Johnson tried to "pull away" from the ABC officer who was asking him for his ID. I don't know if that occurred because Johnson didn't know who the ABC police were at first. I don't know if he simply reacted instinctively to being grabbed. I don't know if Johnson was angered by being asked for his ID.

What I DO know is that when police are detaining you and you "pull away" or push them or tell them to get their hands off of you...the almost universal response by police is to take you to the ground and cuff you.

“How did this happen?”

They werent summoned and you would know that if you read anything reported anywhere

Since I wasn't there I can only go on statements of those who were...and my own life experiences. It's been stated by those who were there that Mr. Johnson tried to "pull away" from the ABC officer who was asking him for his ID. I don't know if that occurred because Johnson didn't know who the ABC police were at first. I don't know if he simply reacted instinctively to being grabbed. I don't know if Johnson was angered by being asked for his ID.

What I DO know is that when police are detaining you and you "pull away" or push them or tell them to get their hands off of you...the almost universal response by police is to take you to the ground and cuff you.

Yeah and also what you dont know is if he pulled away in the first place but you already got your bullshit excuse ready. I didnt see anywhere that stated he pulled away. Hell, I heard he banged the cops wife (since we're just making up stuff)

“How did this happen?”

They werent summoned and you would know that if you read anything reported anywhere

It doesn't say that they were NOT summoned in your link either. What are you saying? The police just showed up at the right time? Or they were already there?

“How did this happen?”

It doesn't say that they were NOT summoned in your link either. What are you saying? The police just showed up at the right time? Or they were already there?

Why do you lie so much. You dont know shit about the case but you know that the black guy did something wrong because your brain told you

Alcohol control agents had said that they planned to keep a close eye on the bar on St. Patrick's Day because it was Irish, the statement said.

Dumbass!

“How did this happen?”

Actually it does. If you had of read then you would have known that.

“How did this happen?”

Why do you lie so much. You dont know shit about the case but you know that the black guy did something wrong because your brain told you

Alcohol control agents had said that they planned to keep a close eye on the bar on St. Patrick's Day because it was Irish, the statement said.

Dumbass!

Where does it say the police were not called?

“How did this happen?”

Actually it does. If you had of read then you would have known that.

Where? Post it. I read the OP several times, and I don't see where it says the police were or were not summoned.

He could have taken some Nyquil and blown a .02.
Sure he could have eaten some hand sanitizer also.Whats the likly hood of that,oh that right he was trying to buy some NyQuil at the bar.
Bottom line for you,if the kid was white,you would be posting someplace different.

Whats the likely hood he was intoxicated blowing a .02
True story: My very white, very gorgeous niece was stopped and arrested for "public intoxication" in San Diego a few years ago. She was not handcuffed, but instead taken to the downtown police station and put into a nice, clean "sleep it off" room. She woke up about 4:00am and let herself out the front entrance.

So, black boys, don't be BWD....Black while drinking.
He could have taken some Nyquil and blown a .02.
Sure he could have eaten some hand sanitizer also.Whats the likly hood of that,oh that right he was trying to buy some NyQuil at the bar.
Bottom line for you,if the kid was white,you would be posting someplace different.
People dont eat hand sanitizer unless thats a new way white kids get high. People do frequently take Nyquil though. Bottom line if this was a white kid you would making every excuse in the book including affluenza.
Nice projection,but no color doesn't matter to me like it does you.
The video shown on the news,showed him kicking and screaming ,

And a bleeding head that required 10 stiches with 3 guys on his back. Thats the normal reaction when injured.

not something you do when getting arrested,

But something that you most certainly do when you feel you are being abused and the cut that required 10 stitches backs that up. Also 3 guys with knees in his neck.

he was underage trying to get into a bar,

So?

with a measurable amount of alcohol in his system.

Yeah it was measurable...He was officially not intoxicated but was charged with being intoxicated. Also charged with public swearing...I mean, come on....public swearing??!?

With that said,I believe we do have a police problem,but you guys continue to pick the wrong cases to blubber about.

This is the right case to talk about

I couldn't find the part that he required 10 stitches. Could you link it please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back